over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Look/without GH look

The more I read over the years the more I understand that "bloat" is HIGHLY individual. GH, Deca, test, whatever - we all react differently.
When I use GH I get round and shrink-wrapped - zero bloat.

This is me on 10iu 3x a week:

View attachment 177244

Looking phenomenal! Great muscle separation and those veins are like a roadmap. 💪🏼

Thanks for all the nice comments guys!

I use GH 3x a week because I like to use it post-workout, and I train 3x a week.
I also hate using more of anything than I need.

The brand is a local Asian manufacturer with a very strong presence in HK & regional bodybuilding.

The more I read over the years the more I understand that "bloat" is HIGHLY individual. GH, Deca, test, whatever - we all react differently.

View attachment 177244
Tits up! Always.

Attachments

• D58C033B-B852-4497-B27A-C2DE155DC132.jpeg
    D58C033B-B852-4497-B27A-C2DE155DC132.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 38
i tend to see the higher bodyfat guys that retain the most water it seams but if aids patients can take 12iu plus and not get tired i doubt anyone here doesn't have enough muscle to take 3iu. Plus like little people and stuff. I doubt how much gh you "can" take is related to muscle mass at all.

I use GH 3x a week because I like to use it post-workout, and I train 3x a week.

The brand is a local Asian manufacturer with a very strong presence in HK & regional bodybuilding.
What training routine do you follow?

Granted, these were GH-deficient children, but you may find it intersting nevertheless:

"After 12 months of treatment, both groups of children showed a significant increase IGF-I levels (332 ± 125 versus 99.5 ± 23.8 μg/L and 352 ± 89.1 versus 100 ± 23.4 μg/L"

I’m glad this thread got started.

I got back on HGH a month ago. Blacktops. I’m only taking 1.15iu before bed (the vial is 16.08iu so I try to be precise). I have gained a bit of water weight and I really don’t like it. I didn’t expect this dose to have this much of an effect.

View attachment 177244
They must look at you like a cartoon character if you’re still living over there in Japan lol

I have a friend who is 6’5 who visited japan

Would bust up laughing whenever he got on a train

Just a sea of black hair

I’m glad this thread got started.

I got back on HGH a month ago. Blacktops. I’m only taking 1.15iu before bed (the vial is 16.08iu so I try to be precise). I have gained a bit of water weight and I really don’t like it. I didn’t expect this dose to have this much of an effect.
Really? From just 1iu? You sure nothing else in your supplements/diet is contributing?

Really? From just 1iu? You sure nothing else in your supplements/diet is contributing?
That's what I'm trying to figure out. I had come off a 50mg per day (350mg) testosterone cyp blast back down to my 20mg daily (140mg) TRT dose 10 days ago so it could be from that too. I introduced the 1iu hgh 2 weeks before I stopped the blast so I will need another week or so for the higher dose to leave my body to decide which one has caused it.

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I had come off a 50mg per day (350mg) testosterone cyp blast back down to my 20mg daily (140mg) TRT dose 10 days ago so it could be from that too. I introduced the 1iu hgh 2 weeks before I stopped the blast so I will need another week or so for the higher dose to leave my body to decide which one has caused it.
Yeah maybe but I would think lowering Test dose would also decrease water - not add. Forgot to ask - where are you holding the water? Like I mentioned above - is it intracelluar or sub-q do you think/feel?

What training routine do you follow?
3x a week A/B split: Chest Delt, Back / Arms Legs. DC lower volume style, no failures below 10 reps.
I'm avoiding extensive rest-pause now as I cannot recover enough and the joints get beat up at my age.

View attachment 177244
Both you and slesh are impressively lean. Do you maintain that condition year round? Oh, and what the hell do you do for those delts? I'll never achieve your size but I'm definitely going for the conditioning.

Also, to the OP, I have no idea what you mean. A little watery maybe at higher doses. Nothing noteworthy. Maybe try a morning pulse and an evening pulse.

Both you and slesh are impressively lean. Do you maintain that condition year round? Oh, and what the hell do you do for those delts? I'll never achieve your size but I'm definitely going for the conditioning.

Also, to the OP, I have no idea what you mean. A little watery maybe at higher doses. Nothing noteworthy. Maybe try a morning pulse and an evening pulse.

That's about a month out pre-contest. I do stay pretty lean though, as I don't like feeling fluffy - it's not worth it to me as I'm not trying to add size anymore.
I got lucky on the shoulder genetic lottery, that's all really. I used to rep out with 315 behind the neck (free bar) at 19 and I never, ever get sore delts, they just soak up the abuse.

This is yesterday's condition:

IMG_20230522_205248_704 (1).jpg

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear