over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Giants83 log (Aurum RX) , Test P - anadrol inject

Finished the week up with back. Decent workout but I tired before it was over. It's been a long week non stop so it finally caught up with me. Regardless I was still making nice progress and some pretty solid lifts. I will go today to get my cardio in seeing I skipped it last night. When I get back at it on Monday I'm going with 50mg of the inj. drol. The test p is definitely legit. That stuff always kicks my libido in overdrive. Nothing else new to report. I'll definitely check back in on Monday to let you guys know what I thought about the 50mg of drol. Have a feeling I'll be having one hell of a chest day.

Today I pinned 2ml of the inj. drol and whoa!! I was at the gym within an hour for chest and shoulders and had a great workout. I really didn't want to go today. I was so tired but I'm glad I did. It was much better than expected. I had even better pumps today and strength was better than it probably should've been considering how much I've been working and how little bit of sleep I've been getting. I'm going to continue with 50mg for the rest of this run. This inj. anadrol is definitely legit and strong. It's one of the few things I have a lot of experience with and have tried quite a few different sponsors for. It's one of my favorites. Aurums no doubt ranks as one of the best. The test p is legit as well. If I could get blood work I would but that's not an option so I can only go off how I feel and the feeling is very familiar. I have a couple more days of Aurums gear so I'll check in again but I'm sure most of you know by now from my log and the others that Aurum is a sure thing.

I finished up my inj. drol [emoji26]
Definitely some of the best I ran to date. Test P is legit as well and by reading everyone else's log I think it's safe to assume they are a sure bet. Every aspect of the experience went very well and I definitely recommend them and I'll be a returning customer in the near future.
Thank you Viking for the opportunity to run these and thanks to the guys that followed along.

I finished up my inj. drol [emoji26]
Definitely some of the best I ran to date. Test P is legit as well and by reading everyone else's log I think it's safe to assume they are a sure bet. Every aspect of the experience went very well and I definitely recommend them and I'll be a returning customer in the near future.
Thank you Viking for the opportunity to run these and thanks to the guys that followed along.

Thanks for the review,I'm glad you liked our products,as our tester you have a 15% discount for life.

Thanks for the review,I'm glad you liked our products,as our tester you have a 15% discount for life.

That's amazing. Thank you so much and I will definitely be using Viking/Aurum in the near future.

Glad this went well!...Viking is solid all the way around!

Kind of ridiculous to say the least.After a cpl different visits to the Ortho,xrays and a mri, I go back on the 22nd.I have a decent sized stress fracture in my tibia plateau. So if it has gotten better we move on to physical therapy,if it hasn't or gotten worse I get surgery(pins and rods).The surgery will be worse than the right leg.But no work or training legs right now.

Kind of ridiculous to say the least.After a cpl different visits to the Ortho,xrays and a mri, I go back on the 22nd.I have a decent sized stress fracture in my tibia plateau. So if it has gotten better we move on to physical therapy,if it hasn't or gotten worse I get surgery(pins and rods).The surgery will be worse than the right leg.But no work or training legs right now.

Sorry to hear that. So frustrating when things prevent you from doing certain stuff. Wish you the best with whatever happens and I'm sure you'll recover quickly and be back full force. Just like before. Keep us posted though.

awesome log so far

keep up the hard work brother!

Pretty good man thanks for asking. Getting ready to step it up a bit. Missing the inj. drol. Lol.

Now at least you know where to find this :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner