advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guess what? Im eat, sleep, train - just another bb log.

TeaMan

Registered
Newbies
Hello guys, i'm not the best on writing stuff and sharing my journay that way but im following the forum for quite a long time and since my coach Luki tell's me that some of you even like my YT podcast's i've decided to try to share a little bit about my jorney. The goal is LOOK LIKE A PRO BODBUILDER i don't care about the card or other shit i love bodybuilding i love to work hard, love my morning cardio, love my diet and the whole process, so eather someone decided i deserved the card that cool, but for me the goal is to LOOK LIKE PRO, not to BE A "PRO".

Brief history of mine (nothing cool, skip to the peds as you want xD):
Im staring working out when i was 19yo at the end of the august 2013 my wight was 58kg (127lbs) , so it's gonna be a 10 years soon. The first 3 years of my lifting i was natural, no nothing about the BB but i follow already a couple of polish YT channles talking about IIFYM and other stuff, then i fint a 3dmj guys and i fall in love with it. My first competition took place in 2016 (still as a natural) my weigh was 67kg (148lbs) and im 170-171cm tall (5'6) - i was probably last or something like that but still i get hooked :D. Then after i eat a ton of food and blow up 15kg in 5-6 days i've decided to do it for serious and get a coach, it was Adam Suker, a guy from Poland, one of the best in our country in my opinion, next to the Luki ofc. I move from 67kg on stage to 90kg in 4 years with Adam and learn a ton, to this day's im glad he's stood on my way becouse if not Adam i'll probably never been in the place right now and have the knowledge i have. Then after 4 year's of working together i've decided to try myself but 4weeks out of my competition (a year ago) i'll get a crazy idea to try out someone from over the sea to help me with my show and then help me get further - i've decided to work with Dominick Mutascio, we working together for over 9 months but the methods he uses are just not suit to what i believe in- very frequent cheat DAYS (whole days not meals), almost no cardio, very complicated diet plans and rotations of the food thats are quite hard to find in my country etc. So i decided to quit and do it by myself - but as you are probably noticed already im not to confident when it comes to doing stuff on my own, i'm a prep coach myself and i'm the first one to admit that working with someone is almost a must for 99% of the peaople as you just overthink the easy stuff. So the clear and only option for me was Luki as he's the guy that i follow for almost 8years now, i agreed with hes school of thoughts, love hes approach and dedication to the bb - that's it, perfect fit for me. So lets get to the present days:

Right now im on day 25 on my offseason with Luki, we work togheter for over 6 weeks right now, i documented everything on my daily vlogs on YT but unfortunetly it's in Polish so the only way is to use YT translation wich is bad af. But you can find a lot of English podcast with a lot of coaches and athletes on my channel aswell, subscribe and coment if you can :D!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCquuGVW7DXClN0n6NoOStKw

Right now the idea is to brigh up my chest and shoulders so everything is set up like that from the training, through the peds and food as well:
Hamstring and glutes - medium carb day 300p, 640c, 35f
back - medium carb day 300p, 640c, 35f
shouder/chest and arms - high day - 300p, 860c, 10f
rest day - 300p/200c/85f
quads and touch up of hammies - medium carb day 300p, 640c, 35f
Chest and delt - high day - 300p, 860c, 10f
rest day - 300p/200c/85f

Cardio:
6x25 on an emty stomach
steps - 10k ed

SAA:
- eq
- test
- gh
- igf-lr3 on trainig days
- lantus on high days
- slin on all trainig days
- t3+t4
- anastrazole
- hcg
- cardarine
- bpc-157 oral version

Here's a few picks , current weight is 104,5-105,5kg on emty stomach

Attachments

• 1212.png
    1212.png
    539.3 KB · Views: 165
  • 2121.png
    2121.png
    519.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Zrzut ekranu 2023-08-08 133912.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2023-08-08 133912.png
    436.6 KB · Views: 164
I'll be following.

Love the podcast. It's a shame that luki's doesn't have subtitles and i don't understand shit.

I'll be following.

Love the podcast. It's a shame that luki's doesn't have subtitles and i don't understand shit.
Yea i know, i would really love to make them but it's just not possible time wise right now for me, and paying for that stuff it's just not an option to expensive for that small channel ;/

If enyone are interested in some upcoming guys, here's a podcast with Lorenzo Leeuwe, man who not so long ago wins he's pro card here in my country. It's almost unbelievable how structure the guy was from the day one.

Well, I'm just gonna say it: you look like a pro!

Well, I'm just gonna say it: you look like a pro!
Man thank you but we both know im not, and im a whole galaxy away from looking like one. Just remind you im not interested in classic physique and any of that thing, i wanna be an open bb.

Ok, let's talk about the IGF-1 LR-3. This is my first time with any kind of IGF ever so i really don't really know what to excpect (obviously i know how it should feel like, but its just a people opinion), i know for sure that the one im use is real as it's basically the same one as Luki used and my sponsor is just a fck great source that is legit - period. So today's gonna be my 4th injection as i use it only on training days. Im injectin it into both of my pecs splitting the dose of 50mcg for each pec. I already feel fuller but - by no means i claim it's from IGF as it's really hard to tell, we just bumped up the test, carbs went up from 200 on training days with no high days to 640 on training and 860 on high carb days, lantus went up as well as insuline so taking that into consideration - who the fck knows whats make me fuller - everything probably :D. Im gonna keep updation on it, i know that the real effects of IGF gonna be seen probably after a couple of months/years of using it, but it's just a fun experiment im into > observing whats happen ;D

Ok, let's talk about the IGF-1 LR-3. This is my first time with any kind of IGF ever so i really don't really know what to excpect (obviously i know how it should feel like, but its just a people opinion), i know for sure that the one im use is real as it's basically the same one as Luki used and my sponsor is just a fck great source that is legit - period. So today's gonna be my 4th injection as i use it only on training days. Im injectin it into both of my pecs splitting the dose of 50mcg for each pec. I already feel fuller but - by no means i claim it's from IGF as it's really hard to tell, we just bumped up the test, carbs went up from 200 on training days with no high days to 640 on training and 860 on high carb days, lantus went up as well as insuline so taking that into consideration - who the fck knows whats make me fuller - everything probably :D. Im gonna keep updation on it, i know that the real effects of IGF gonna be seen probably after a couple of months/years of using it, but it's just a fun experiment im into > observing whats happen ;D
Tripling your carbs and adding insulin, yes that's 100% the reason you are feeling fuller, no doubt about that lol.

Tripling your carbs and adding insulin, yes that's 100% the reason you are feeling fuller, no doubt about that lol.
This is exactly what i've just said but the difference is 60g carbs and IGF not 440/660 from day to day :).

This is exactly what i've just said but the difference is 60g carbs and IGF not 440/660 from day to day :).
Oh okay cool, well that narrows it down better. It must be doing something then

Oh okay cool, well that narrows it down better. It must be doing something then
Pumps are insane and that’s what matters 😂

Are you going to compete at heavy weight or light heavy next comp?

Very interested in the LR-3 Tea.
It’s one of the few drugs I have never really experimented with. Anecdotally, reviews are kind of all over the place too. Probably due to finding legit sources as well. When using it, are you finding a “shuttling” like effect and fullness in the injected muscle?

Hello guys, i'm not the best on writing stuff and sharing my journay that way but im following the forum for quite a long time and since my coach Luki tell's me that some of you even like my YT podcast's i've decided to try to share a little bit about my jorney. The goal is LOOK LIKE A PRO BODBUILDER i don't care about the card or other shit i love bodybuilding i love to work hard, love my morning cardio, love my diet and the whole process, so eather someone decided i deserved the card that cool, but for me the goal is to LOOK LIKE PRO, not to BE A "PRO".

Brief history of mine (nothing cool, skip to the peds as you want xD):
Im staring working out when i was 19yo at the end of the august 2013 my wight was 58kg (127lbs) , so it's gonna be a 10 years soon. The first 3 years of my lifting i was natural, no nothing about the BB but i follow already a couple of polish YT channles talking about IIFYM and other stuff, then i fint a 3dmj guys and i fall in love with it. My first competition took place in 2016 (still as a natural) my weigh was 67kg (148lbs) and im 170-171cm tall (5'6) - i was probably last or something like that but still i get hooked :D. Then after i eat a ton of food and blow up 15kg in 5-6 days i've decided to do it for serious and get a coach, it was Adam Suker, a guy from Poland, one of the best in our country in my opinion, next to the Luki ofc. I move from 67kg on stage to 90kg in 4 years with Adam and learn a ton, to this day's im glad he's stood on my way becouse if not Adam i'll probably never been in the place right now and have the knowledge i have. Then after 4 year's of working together i've decided to try myself but 4weeks out of my competition (a year ago) i'll get a crazy idea to try out someone from over the sea to help me with my show and then help me get further - i've decided to work with Dominick Mutascio, we working together for over 9 months but the methods he uses are just not suit to what i believe in- very frequent cheat DAYS (whole days not meals), almost no cardio, very complicated diet plans and rotations of the food thats are quite hard to find in my country etc. So i decided to quit and do it by myself - but as you are probably noticed already im not to confident when it comes to doing stuff on my own, i'm a prep coach myself and i'm the first one to admit that working with someone is almost a must for 99% of the peaople as you just overthink the easy stuff. So the clear and only option for me was Luki as he's the guy that i follow for almost 8years now, i agreed with hes school of thoughts, love hes approach and dedication to the bb - that's it, perfect fit for me. So lets get to the present days:

Right now im on day 25 on my offseason with Luki, we work togheter for over 6 weeks right now, i documented everything on my daily vlogs on YT but unfortunetly it's in Polish so the only way is to use YT translation wich is bad af. But you can find a lot of English podcast with a lot of coaches and athletes on my channel aswell, subscribe and coment if you can :D!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCquuGVW7DXClN0n6NoOStKw

Right now the idea is to brigh up my chest and shoulders so everything is set up like that from the training, through the peds and food as well:
Hamstring and glutes - medium carb day 300p, 640c, 35f
back - medium carb day 300p, 640c, 35f
shouder/chest and arms - high day - 300p, 860c, 10f
rest day - 300p/200c/85f
quads and touch up of hammies - medium carb day 300p, 640c, 35f
Chest and delt - high day - 300p, 860c, 10f
rest day - 300p/200c/85f

Cardio:
6x25 on an emty stomach
steps - 10k ed

SAA:
- eq
- test
- gh
- igf-lr3 on trainig days
- lantus on high days
- slin on all trainig days
- t3+t4
- anastrazole
- hcg
- cardarine
- bpc-157 oral version

Here's a few picks , current weight is 104,5-105,5kg on emty stomach
You look fantastic!

Attachments

• 3B2A8023-454E-43D9-8B4D-B48957D8BC6C.jpeg
    3B2A8023-454E-43D9-8B4D-B48957D8BC6C.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 15
  • A4ED5204-C30D-467A-9FD0-9671D05B7458.jpeg
    A4ED5204-C30D-467A-9FD0-9671D05B7458.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 8408F99C-C033-448F-9E07-D212C6320E9C.jpeg
    8408F99C-C033-448F-9E07-D212C6320E9C.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 15
Are you going to compete at heavy weight or light heavy next comp?
light heavy as my last competition I weigh max 96kg on stage so I don’t think that im gonna be able to surpass the 102 with decent conditioning

Very interested in the LR-3 Tea.
It’s one of the few drugs I have never really experimented with. Anecdotally, reviews are kind of all over the place too. Probably due to finding legit sources as well. When using it, are you finding a “shuttling” like effect and fullness in the injected muscle?
To be honest hard to say, definitely feel the tightness/“soreness” after injection but right now I’m so full that it’s hard to pinpoint what exactly do the job, especially that 50mcg it’s not a big dose.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws