over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gungalunga Aurum RX Ripex 225 log.

Since last post.....delts and traps workout

Fasted am cardio

Today.....back and biceps

Diet has been solid since I started this log. Upped my protein intake to about 270-300g per day. My one vice has been going to Starbucks regularly and getting one of their "skinny" drinks....cinnamon dolce latte, caramel machiato, or mocha made with nonfat milk and sugar-free syrup. The only sugar in them comes from lactose in the nonfat milk. Something about Starbucks coffee....gives me the KIND caffeine buzz...versus most other coffee which just makes me feel wired.

I will get back to more detailed posts next time....been busy this weekend....

Fasted am cardio yesterday.......

Chest and triceps today...

Hammer Strength incline press
10 reps 45 and 25 each side
10 reps 45,25,10 es
3 sets of 10 2-45s es
10 reps 2-45s, 10,5 es
20 reps 45 and 25 es

Pec deck
10x80
10x100
10x120
10x140
10x140
20x80

Cable crossovers
5 sets of 10

Seated dip machine
140x10
160x10
180x10
200x10
210x8
150x20

Triceps cable press down with rope
160x10
180x10
200x10
210x10
220x7
150x20

Been seriously craving a cheat day....but I'm going to try and hold off until Thanksgiving. My car started to mysteriously turn into the parking lot of the all you can eat sushi place today...but somehow I managed to wrestle the steering wheel in the other direction. Have a feeling I will be dreaming about deep dish pizza tonight.....maybe I should put a lock on my freezer so I don't do any sleep walking/binge eating......;)

Fasted am cardio yesterday.....

Delts and traps today

Hammer Strength shoulder press
3 warm up sets
Sets of 10,8,and 6 reps with two 45s and a 25 on each side
20x 45,25, and 5 es

Machine side laterals
5 sets of 10

Upright rows with cable weight stack and rope attachment
5 sets of 10

Reverse pec deck flyes for rear delts
5 sets of 10
Couldn't use much weight on these as I haven't done them in a long time.

Dumbbell shrugs
7 sets of 10 with 80s

I was feeling really tired and flat post workout even though I ate some simple carbs pre workout. Decided to have some extra carbs.....I ate a whole can of Chunky split pea and ham soup! IM LIVIN' IT UP NOW I TELL YA!!!! A WHOLE EXTRA CAN OF SOUP! WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!:D When I do actually have a cheat meal with food I really like...such as pizza....I may just spontaneously combust from sheer blissful happiness. :de:il-smi:de:il-smi:de:il-smi:ch:eky-sm:ch:eky-sm:ch:eky-sm

Legs today

Seated leg press machine with weight stack
5 warm up sets
5 sets of 20 with 405 (full stack)
Now obviously using 405 on a machine weight stack is nothing like squatting under a barbell with 405 on it. I would say the 405 on this machine would be the equivalent of using 225 for barbell squats. But considering I did 5 sets of 20, and the fact that I am 48 years old.....you can bet your ass...IM FEELIN' IT!

5 sets of 10 on leg extensions

5 sets of 21 on seated calf raise machine

Back and biceps tomorrow.......

I understand completely where you are coming from man. I'm 45....so it's all about felling the muscle work at this stage and not chasing crazy weights.

Do that and as long as you have your diet on point...progress will come.

Legs are a pain anyway....but there is nothing like the feeling you get when you have a good pump going on with them.

I train fasted in the AM.....really early (~4:00)....so I kind of look at it like fasted cardio like you are doing as I am always moving between sets keeping my heart rate up.

As for the cheat meals...I think I read where you are doing more of a "recomp" like I am. I typically make it 6-7 days before I have a reefed. But the good thing is that it's just typically a lot more crabs of some of the things I already eat.

Lately I have been on a white rice kick. I could eat that stuff non-stop although I do like to put Siricha Sauce on it. But it doesn't leave me feeling bloated or kills my appetite for any meals later.

About once every 2-3 weeks, my wife puts her foot down and we will have something completely off diet like pizza and wings... or Mexican food. I'm not big on sweets...just spicy stuff.

But when I know those days are coming, I just adjust my calories alittle that day and the next to make up for it. Keeps me sane...and keeps her happy...and that is directly tied into my sanity!

Keep it up man!! We have to fight for everything we get at this stage of our life.

The gym I used to go to had a female personal trainer that is a competitive bodybuilder and she is in her early fifties. She didn't start seriously working out until her early forties, and prior to that age she was fat. She got her pro card a few years back, and the pics I've seen of her onstage....she is in amazing shape. She told me its actually a good thing to do a cheat meal here and there while dieting. Something about hypothalamus output and stimulating the metabolism. Its also good for your overall mental state. I'm feeling kind of mental right now :che:ky-sm maybe its time for a cheat meal......

This is who I was talking about...Nilsa Anderson

Attachments

• image_copy6_mediumthumb.jpg
    image_copy6_mediumthumb.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 84
The gym I used to go to had a female personal trainer that is a competitive bodybuilder and she is in her early fifties. She didn't start seriously working out until her early forties, and prior to that age she was fat. She got her pro card a few years back, and the pics I've seen of her onstage....she is in amazing shape. She told me its actually a good thing to do a cheat meal here and there while dieting. Something about hypothalamus output and stimulating the metabolism. Its also good for your overall mental state. I'm feeling kind of mental right now :che:ky-sm maybe its time for a cheat meal......
I'm a big believer in having cheat meals or refeeds when dieting. And I find that the leaner I am, the more frequently I can have them without screwing up my progress....it usually gets my weight loss started again if I have stalled.

Unfortunately it doesn't work the same way for me when bulking. Your already taking in an abundance of calories, so you typically don't see the same lag in hormonal processes as you do when dieting.

She looks great!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Cheat meal.....piece of sea salt caramel chocolate cream pie and a chocolate protein shake......dammit that was good....

Attachments

• IMG_20171113_204336.jpg
    IMG_20171113_204336.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 47
Fasted am cardio yesterday.......and a cheat meal:)

Chest and triceps today....

3 warmup sets
3 sets of 10 with 2-45s and a 25 each side
1 set of 6 with 3- 45s each side
1 set of 20 with a 45 and 25 each side

I can tell I had more calories/carbs yesterday. Feeling strong today and already have a great chest pump going after only doing inclines.

Pec deck flyes
10x150
10x170
10x180
10x190
8x200
20x140

Cable crossovers
5 sets of 10

Seated dip machine
160x10
180x10
200x10
210x10
220x7
140x20

Cable/weight stack triceps press downs with rope attachment
5 sets of 10

Felt good today.....good energy. Might up my calories and carbs a little from here on out.

Been getting a little behind in my logging.....things are still going well. The fat is coming off, and I have actually put on a little muscle while dieting even though I am on a low dose of Ripex 225. I am liking Ripex 225 so much I may order some more and extend this cycle a while longer. Let me know when you get Ripex back in stock Viking.....it is definitely working for me.....a quality product for sure.

I will be getting bloodwork done sometime next week....probably after Thanksgiving. I wonder if turkey gravy raises free test levels? :D

Chest and triceps.....

Needed a little pre-workout boost and strong coffee wasn't doing it for me. Been reading about guys using pre-workout orals a lot lately, and I remembered I have a bottle of Winny someone sent me as a freebie over a year ago. Took 50mg of the liquid orally about an hour before my workout. Very nice strength and energy bump. The only pre-workout oral I have used before has been dbol. Nice strength gains and pump from dbol, but it can make you feel kind of lethargic too. Winstrol actually made me feel more energetic. Looks like I know what I will be adding to my Ripex 225 order......

3 warmup sets
3 sets of 10 with 2-45s a 25 and a 10 each side
2 sets of 6 with 3- 45s each side

Pec deck flyes
10x150
10x180
10x200
10x210
20x150

Cable crossovers
5 sets of 10