over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HeavyHitter's log

bro, if you have time id luv to see what ur diet looks like.

Ok so my diet is a little weird. I have IBS so eating 7 or more whole food meals a day is very difficult. But I also want to eat as much actual food as possible. So my protein shakes consist of blended up boiled chicken breasts and protein powder. Here is what today's meals looked like

Meal 1- 5.5 ounces chicken breast, 1 scoop whey iso, 1 tbl. coconut oil and enough water to bled smooth
Meal 2- pre/during/ post workout shakes Pre:1/2 scoop whey iso with 50 grams karboload, During: 30 grams EAA's and 110 grams karboload, Post: 1 scoop whey iso and 75 grams karboload(depending on the bodypart trained I might use anywhere from 5 to 15 iu's Novolin R preworkout)
Meal 3: 7 ounces tuna fish with half cup lowfat cottage cheese mixed in, 1 whole grapefruit, 1/2 cup ezekiel cereal
Meal 4: 5.5 ounces chicken breast, 1 scoop whey iso, 40 grams of carbs from a mix i make at truenutrition from sweet potatoe powder and waxy maize
Meal 5: 8 ounces chicken and 6.5 ounces of jasmine rice with 1/2 tbl. grass fed butter
Meal 6: 5.5 ounces chicken breast, 1 scoop whey iso, 40 grams of carbs from a mix i make at truenutrition from sweet potatoe powder and waxy maize

Diet is pretty much the same every day except on pump and off days meal 4 is only 20 grams carbs and meal 5 sometimes I eat 93/7 grassfed ground beef or white fish instead. On off days meal 2 is 2 scoops whey iso and 40 grams karboload

Oh and FYI, in those rear shots that's not bacne, i'm covered in freckles. Also, bodyweight is sitting at 243.6 today

Oops, missed one pic

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 89
Today was back day.
Started off with parralel grip puldowns. Did 2 sets each of 3 different grip widths starting wide and going narrower for 8 reps each
meadows rows-3x8
tri-set of banded smith machine rows for 8 reps then stand up and do shrugs with a 2 second iso hold at the top of the rep for 8 reps then rack the bar and get under it and do 8 reps of inverted rows. These smoked me(below is a picture of the setup for this)
Dumbell pullovers-3x12 and then remain in the bottom position and stretch for 10 seconds at the end of each set
machine rows-3x10
unilateral single arm pulldown blowout set. Start on one side and do 10 reps, then do other arm, go back to first arm and do nine reps and so on all the way down to 1 rep
Good workout

Attachments

• bands.jpg.jpg
    bands.jpg.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 85
wow bro blended up chicken i tried that once with oats and no thank you couldnt hack it. so props to you for that. are you on any digestive enzymes or probiotics?

anyway your doing kick ass and making great progress for sure. i really liked that last pics and can tell your arms are gunna be your strong point.

wow bro blended up chicken i tried that once with oats and no thank you couldnt hack it. so props to you for that. are you on any digestive enzymes or probiotics?

anyway your doing kick ass and making great progress for sure. i really liked that last pics and can tell your arms are gunna be your strong point.

Yeah i use digestive enzymes,turmeric,and probiotics to aid digestion. I've been doing the chicken shakes for years now and actually don't mind it anymore. if you boil it long and low it gets super tender and actually blends up really smooth and isn't bad. It's more mental than anything. And thanks, arms were a weak point for me since they are so damn long it's taken a hell of a lot of hard work to fill them out. They're currently a shade under 19 inches but don't look it a lot of the time due to how long my upper arm bones are

Today was my secondary chest day
machine chest presses-6x8 with 90 seconds rest and do banded over and backs for 10 reps between sets
pec minor dips-3xfailure with band over and backs
stretch pushups-3x20
None of this was crazt heavy, but it smoked me anyways
heavy side lateral partials-3x30 super set with spider crawls 3 times up and down
band pullaparts-3x20(ouch)

Good workout. Bodyweight was 243.6 last night so im down a total of 20 pounds since starting. Definitely having some insomnia from the tren now and im pretty sluggish first thing in the morning but im pushing through it

Yeah i use digestive enzymes,turmeric,and probiotics to aid digestion. I've been doing the chicken shakes for years now and actually don't mind it anymore. if you boil it long and low it gets super tender and actually blends up really smooth and isn't bad. It's more mental than anything. And thanks, arms were a weak point for me since they are so damn long it's taken a hell of a lot of hard work to fill them out. They're currently a shade under 19 inches but don't look it a lot of the time due to how long my upper arm bones are

definitely not a weak point anymore great job! do you have a weight in mind that you would like to get down to or body fat?

edit: have you tried peps to help ya sleep?

Last edited:
Not a specific weight. Id like to get down to the 10-12 percent range and hold it for awhile before moving back up at a leaner bodyfat percentage. And i actually have some ghrp2 and mod on the way as we speak

Not a specific weight. Id like to get down to the 10-12 percent range and hold it for awhile before moving back up at a leaner bodyfat percentage. And i actually have some ghrp2 and mod on the way as we speak

when you get down to 10% it will be like night and day from your starting pics. you should really enjoy the peps, but dont freak if you add a few lbs in the beginning its just water. i always do when i start a new pep cycle no matter how low or clean my diet it. also try to take you last dose as close to bed as you can.

Today was my primary leg day and it looked like this:
Lying leg curls-12,10,8,6 then go back to the weight you did 12 with and do another set of 12 then a drop for 10 then a drop for 8 and then 25 partials out of the stretch position. This destroyed my hams
Glute ham raises-3x8
Banded leg presses-start with 1 band and 1 plate per side and work up in 50 pound increments doing 8 reps till you can no longer do 8 reps. This took 14 sets and ended up with 1 band and 7 plates on each side. WRECKED!(below is a pic of the setup)
Squats-3x8 ass to floor
Hammer strength lunges-2 sets to failure with each leg
Then I did 20 minutes of steady state cardio on a high incline to further wreck my legs

Attachments

• legpress.jpg
    legpress.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 70
Ok primary chest day today
Hammer incline press- work up in sets of 8 till you get to a hard 8 and then do 3 sets
Flat barbell bench-3x6 last set is a drop set
reverse banded smith machine presses-3 sets of 5 with a wide grip and 3 sets of 5 with a close grip(picture below, with the way this smith was set up I couldn't get enough band tension with just the blue ones so i threw the red ones on too. It took off 85 or so pounds at the bottom of the lift and nothing at the top)
Banded smith overhead presses-3x8 with a 3 second negative and 10 partials at the bottom
Bent rear delt dumbell swings-3x30
lateral raises-3x12 super set with spidercrawls. My delts were burning

Attachments

• bench.jpg
    bench.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 69
Starting to see a lot more vascularity across the chest and shoulders. Been getting a lot of complements at the gym as well

Crappy gym selfie, but it's starting to come along. Gonna drop carbs by a bit on my off day as well as my two pump days to keep things movie along. I've stagnated at about 244.

Attachments

• flex.jpg
    flex.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 64
Look like you are moving in the right direction. Good job!

Ok. I lowered my carbs on arm day as well as my off day and my chest pump day. Nithing else has changed and the scale is moving again. Down to 241 even last night. The tren is doing it's thing. Im having some anxiety which I always get from good tren and the insomnia is still annoying but not a huge problem. Here;s todays workout for arms
Rope pushdowns=4x15
superset with
cable curls=4x10 with a 3 second negative
banded jm presses=3x10
banded ez bar preacher curls with two second hold at top=3x10(these destroyed my biceps)
dumbell skullcrushers=3 sets 15,12,10
1 arm cable curls=3 sets of 10 with 8 partials
occluded pushdowns=5 sets of 15 with 45 seconds rest
occluded preacher machine=5 sets of 15 with 45 seconds rest

Alright today was back.
Rear facing and forward facing pulldowns-6 each direction for 4 sets
Dumbell rows-3 sets of 10 pyramiding up in weight
dead stop t-bar rows-4 sets of 8
stretchers-3 sets 0f 12
banded hammer strength low rows-3 sets of 10
dumbell shrugs with a 3 second iso hold at the top for 15 reps superset with rack deadlifts for 3 sets

Alright new pics. The quality isnt great. The sunlight in my bathroom washed everything out but whatever. You get the idea

Attachments

• oct171.jpg
    oct171.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 39
Next

Attachments

• oct172.jpg
    oct172.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 39
Third

Attachments

• oct173.jpg