over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH? Who cares, don't need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What mag were you on the cover of?

Me, um we are talking about my buddy, not me...

He does everything he can to get buff he says but will not do gh cause the damage it has in "the industry" what ever that means. It is not a secret that hgh grows everything....You don't have to believe anything, but don't analyze the guy and say he looks like 1000 other gh uses? Is that needed? Have some respect...

You have a lot of knowledge and I'm not knocking that. There are many things you've posted that have helped me a lot. But if you don't know something, don't make claim to. I don't know about this shit, but i have seen growth in the face from gh. and have been involved in research as a lab tech student. You can't deny the facial growth, I'm not saying it will just happen over night but it happens. My point was simple,look at this dude's size and see that he doesn't use gh. That is all, so wtf...

"Nobody cares about or understands why you are bragging for your friend about what you can only classify as hearsay."

:yeahthat: You see what I mean? Nobody cares or understands why you're Bragging? Um look at this dude, don't pretend you're not impressed. Anyone that says they're not is lying. You're right, it can only classify as hearsay, or see-say (not a word) in my opinion.
So why analyze shit and try to bash someone?

Last edited:
Bruiser - Wait...I don't get it? You're comfortable talking about his gh use, but not about his anabolic use??? They kinda go hand in hand bro. Doesn't make sense to me?

Bruiser - Wait...I don't get it? You're comfortable talking about his gh use, but not about his anabolic use??? They kinda go hand in hand bro. Doesn't make sense to me?

Dude...wtf? Don't question him. Don't state facts...only opinions. LOL:banghead::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

No no, taken out of context.

The reason I mentioned gh to him was because of what ive seen in people. I wondered how he got so big with out getting a huge mid section and how he managed to keep such a baby face even at his age. I asked about gh and he told me all about why he wont do it. His aas use, I didn't care at the time and as i said. I didnt wanna be told something crazy and feel like I need to try it. We all think we know what pros take but id rather not know. Big A posted that truthful post about things and i was not happy. Was an awesome honest truth, but it sucks to hear what you gotta potentially do to get there.
I can't afford gh right now, it has always scared me more than anything as well and intrigued me as something essential. What he said really helped me...I didn't wanna ask about aas because it might have made me rethink my dosages. We have all seen guys considering 2 grams of tren based on "look at the monster arab guys"
I'll take what I asked for and avoid the other stuff.

Dude...wtf? Don't question him. Don't state facts...only opinions. LOL:banghead::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Notice he is asking questions because things looks iffy to him?
That's how you go about things when you're not sure of whats going on.
If I wasn't sure of something,I'd say something very similar.

You don't need to get butt hurt and try to compensate for anything.
I called you out, oh well. Get over it...

Notice he is asking questions because things looks iffy to him?
That's how you go about things when you're not sure of whats going on.
If I wasn't sure of something,I'd say something very similar.

You don't need to get butt hurt and try to compensate for anything.
I called you out, oh well. Get over it...

I think everyone here can clearly see who is compensating for things.

Silly thread. You don't need gh to look incredible... obviously. It honestly sounds like you don't know him very well and he said that to you in the gym. He will openly talk about gh but you never asked about aas. Your reason being you may do stupid things. Well what would happen if he were to say yeah I do as much gh as I can cos it's the biggest game changer and what has transformed my body. Surely you shouldn't have asked him about the gh using your aas logic.

I don't care if he uses gh or no and some pros won't. But you think he wouldn't lie to you. Perhaps you should ask him about aas and tell us what he says about that. He may be one of those low dose guys who doesn't use tren cos it's so toxic and keeps his test around 400mg max. Honestly I know a lot of guys in real life who openly use and some of my closest friends lie to me about their use.

:eek:
There's a possibilty that you're retarted. this thread is completely useless. next thing you know you'll tell us that your hands are registered with INTERPOL as deadly weapons along the lines of saron gas. You are wasting precious bandwith that this site requires to give national level competitors and IFBB pros information about their sport. Please seek professional help and think about not talking...to anyone... ever.

Several women I used to date said I should register as a deadly weapon as when I fart it makes peoples eyes water and also kicks in their gag reflex causing them to flee the room. Just saying.

its saturday morning at 6 am and im abt to walk my german shepherd at the park. Felt like posting some useless info. My bad.

Btw. My brother told his wife he has only used test in the past. But I know he used to use shit loads of tren. Guess some people just aren't as honest abt their usage as boston is.

I'm going to start a thread showing my beautiful wife then defend her honor when somebody offers critisism like a good hubby should.

This thread is a joke.
Share your own experiences?
Not what you think some guy that might
Be your friend might be doing or not doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear