over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How common is DNP use?

Or won't nearly as ripped as someone who does know how to diet and uses DNP in low doses 50-80mg/day(7-12days)...complete damage control/icing on the cake...bringing in a tight look

That may be the case, but the debate was that why use DNP if you can just diet and hard work?

Well, because you can diet and hard work for 8-10 weeks or be relaxed eating and hard work and you'll get it done in 3 weeks lol

Now of course someone who can diet strictly and train optimally while on DNP will have better results than a person not eating right and on DNP, but I've never been able to fight the hunger on DNP

That may be the case, but the debate was that why use DNP if you can just diet and hard work?

Well, because you can diet and hard work for 8-10 weeks or be relaxed eating and hard work and you'll get it done in 3 weeks lol

Now of course someone who can diet strictly and train optimally while on DNP will have better results than a person not eating right and on DNP, but I've never been able to fight the hunger on DNP

After my first cycle I was able to fight the hunger. Once I felt the FULL consequences a few times from my actions (i.e, eating a plate of spaghetti on 600mg DNP) - cleaned my act up REAL quick. It's like getting punished for fucking up, and it definitely helps me steer clear of high carby foods or sweets.

Dnp actually helps reset your receptors that your ped's use . So my coach has me use for 2 weeks at a low dose then get off go keto then thrown in t3 then rebound and your gains are amazing.
that's the first time I've EVER heard that and I think you may be misunderstanding something.... DNP is used by advanced coaches before insulin runs or long term GH use to help resensitize the insulin receptor.... i have worked with a few top coaches and am currently with one of the most respected in the feild and in order to resensitize the Androgen/steroid receptors I come off all AAS for 12 weeks each year to clean out the receptors... no TRT dose test...nothing androgenic at all... the lower your testosterone levels are and as long as you are not getting it from an exogenous source, the more sensitive the receptor will become in order to make the most of what little testosterone there is.... after being in that state for an extended period of time, you will then respond much better to any outside source it recieves.... there are not a lot of studies on this so I tried to explain the theory here....
Coaches and athletes have searched long and hard for years to find another way of resetting the androgen receptors and most are very experienced with DNP going back to its first introduction to bodybuilders back when the late Dan Duchaine introduced it to bodybuilding about 20 years ago...
my guess is you are mistaking the insulin receptor and androgen receptors theories... I just added low dose Humalin R in yesterday in a planned 4 week run after 10 days of low dose DNP (200mg per day) and I'm responding to a low 6 iu dose preworkout like 12 iu would normally hit me... I did this bc I have been on Serostim for over 14 months and it had effected my glucose numbers.... After the 10 days my fasted blood sugar levels are back to normal.
If this works in resetting the androgen receptors in the muscle then this is groundbreaking info... I haven't felt it the way I do when I go off gear though..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
that's the first time I've EVER heard that and I think you may be misunderstanding something.... DNP is used by advanced coaches before insulin runs or long term GH use to help resensitize the insulin receptor.... i have worked with a few top coaches and am currently with one of the most respected in the feild and in order to resensitize the Androgen/steroid receptors I come off all AAS for 12 weeks each year to clean out the receptors... no TRT dose test...nothing androgenic at all... the lower your testosterone levels are and as long as you are not getting it from an exogenous source, the more sensitive the receptor will become in order to make the most of what little testosterone there is.... after being in that state for an extended period of time, you will then respond much better to any outside source it recieves.... there are not a lot of studies on this so I tried to explain the theory here....
Coaches and athletes have searched long and hard for years to find another way of resetting the androgen receptors and most are very experienced with DNP going back to its first introduction to bodybuilders back when the late Dan Duchaine introduced it to bodybuilding about 20 years ago...
my guess is you are mistaking the insulin receptor and androgen receptors theories... I just added low dose Humalin R in yesterday in a planned 4 week run after 10 days of low dose DNP (200mg per day) and I'm responding to a low 6 iu dose preworkout like 12 iu would normally hit me... I did this bc I have been on Serostim for over 14 months and it had effected my glucose numbers.... After the 10 days my fasted blood sugar levels are back to normal.
If this works in resetting the androgen receptors in the muscle then this is groundbreaking info... I haven't felt it the way I do when I go off gear though..

Well the study I posted earlier specifically points to androgen receptors in the prostate but as to the rest of the body, can't say, haven't seen any data on that. Also, I've used DNP like 5 or 6 times and I haven't noticed anything that seems to be groundbreaking like "first cycle gains" -- i mean think about it, wouldn't you have noticed by now? -- after rebounding off of DNP - but hitting the reset button on insulin sensitivity is more than worth it in most peoples opinion, androgen receptors aside.

I just read the study, does anyone know or have knowledge on if the androgen receptors in a gland and a muscle respond the same? I just finished my 10 day 200mg DNP run to help resensitize my insulin receptors and I would think that if the steroid receptors in muscle tissue respond like that of the prostate like in the study then this would effectively help me respond even better to the AAS I'm currently on... I have done this 2 other times in this fashion and I did not really notice the same receptor rebounding effect like when I go off all AAS for 12 weeks.... If DNP does have this effect though maybe not to the same degree as coming off, it could possibly be used to help shorten the planned "off" time... I'm going to do some research on this and see if I can find anything on the similarities and differences in the receptors in the prostate and the muscle...
Little Slice, you have used DNP a lot bro....do you notice responding better to your gear after a run?

I just read the study, does anyone know or have knowledge on if the androgen receptors in a gland and a muscle respond the same? I just finished my 10 day 200mg DNP run to help resensitize my insulin receptors and I would think that if the steroid receptors in muscle tissue respond like that of the prostate like in the study then this would effectively help me respond even better to the AAS I'm currently on... I have done this 2 other times in this fashion and I did not really notice the same receptor rebounding effect like when I go off all AAS for 12 weeks.... If DNP does have this effect though maybe not to the same degree as coming off, it could possibly be used to help shorten the planned "off" time... I'm going to do some research on this and see if I can find anything on the similarities and differences in the receptors in the prostate and the muscle...
Little Slice, you have used DNP a lot bro....do you notice responding better to your gear after a run?

Detroit, I have also used DNP over half a dozen times now from anywhere to 2 to 8 weeks, it's really hard to tell. The effects from resensitizing insulin receptors could be easily confused with androgen receptors. People rebound off of DNP cycles into growth phases for this reason. To be able to tell the difference between the two would probably take actual medical study.

Well the study I posted earlier specifically points to androgen receptors in the prostate but as to the rest of the body, can't say, haven't seen any data on that. Also, I've used DNP like 5 or 6 times and I haven't noticed anything that seems to be groundbreaking like "first cycle gains" -- i mean think about it, wouldn't you have noticed by now? -- after rebounding off of DNP - but hitting the reset button on insulin sensitivity is more than worth it in most peoples opinion, androgen receptors aside.
oh it is most definitely great for resetting insulin sensitivity.... I agree whole heartedly on that... that's what I think is the best use of DNP for advanced athletes.... I actually have a hard time using it at the doses required for fat loss as after 3 days I notice my training suffers significantly and I tend to still grow into a show as I diet which I couldn't do on 500mg per day on DNP.
I love it when stuff like this comes up though and it gets me reading and researching about new possibilities and the study you posted has done that...
DNP can be very dangerous when used by irresponsible ppl and a especially ppl with addictive and extremist personalities....like most higher level athletes are in any sport... but when used correctly I don't think it is any more dangerous than many of the other compounds our society uses today....like insulin, bronchdialators, stimulants, ect...
It gets a very bad reputation and many ppl who hate on it are ppl that have never even tried it themselves which I think is rediculous.... it's the same thing as how the general public views steroids and growth hormone... these compounds aren't nearly as dangerous as drugs like cocaine, heroin, or even alcohol and cigarettes.... Anything is dangerous when abused...
I may catch shit for this statement but I think 1 month of 200mg one day, 500 mg the next for 30 days would be a healthy choice for an individual that is 35% bodyfat.... I think that the weight lost and the benefits on blood sugar could help an obese person overall.... it would help there probable lifestyle and adult onset pre-diabetic condition as well as reduce cholestenrol and blood pressure.... it would also probably get that person exercising as they would feel better about themselves and see that their situation can be changed...

Last edited:
i have done it twice successfully
the sides made me lose muscle ( not via catabolism, via shit workouts and inability to function daily)

I got advice from lil slice, he is the dnp vet around here

Detroit, I have also used DNP over half a dozen times now from anywhere to 2 to 8 weeks, it's really hard to tell. The effects from resensitizing insulin receptors could be easily confused with androgen receptors. People rebound off of DNP cycles into growth phases for this reason. To be able to tell the difference between the two would probably take actual medical study.
well I take my blood sugar readings reguarly and see that it does help reset the insulin receptor through my morning blood sugar numbers after 10 days but maybe the growth experienced after that is a combination of the insulin and androgen receptors and I was just crediting it all to insulin sensitivity...
Now that I think about it that way, this is definitely a possibility.... Damn, I love this shit...

i have done it twice successfully
the sides made me lose muscle ( not via catabolism, via shit workouts and inability to function daily)

I got advice from lil slice, he is the dnp vet around here
what did slice have you do differently?

Things that really help me deal with the ill feeling are consuming extra electrolyte drinks, high dose vitamin C, even more water than I usually get in... I I try to get 2 gallons in per day when on DNP... I also rotated dosages when I tried it for a show which helped a little... 200 mg one day, 500 mg the next...
Limited use to 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on instead of 30 days on...
I just can't get solid workouts like I strive for without tons of stimulants, then I feel even shittier when I crash..
Any tips would be appreciated... I dont think I'll be using it for Nationals prep this year though as I'm starting at 7% bodyfat and there will really be no need for it. I'll take Metformin for insulin sensitivity....

well I take my blood sugar readings reguarly and see that it does help reset the insulin receptor through my morning blood sugar numbers after 10 days but maybe the growth experienced after that is a combination of the insulin and androgen receptors and I was just crediting it all to insulin sensitivity...
Now that I think about it that way, this is definitely a possibility.... Damn, I love this shit...

How much did your blood sugar drop on 200mg of dnp for the 10 days?

Have anyone experienced tolerance to DNP? The more often Ty use it, the higher the dose you need?

How much did your blood sugar drop on 200mg of dnp for the 10 days?
fasting glucose levels dropped from 96 to 80 mg/dl...

a VERY significant drop after 10 days, especially since I've been on Serostim Pharma GH for 14 months straight and MK 677 3 months on 1 month off all year.... This protocal completely reset my system to normal levels in only 10 days on a very low dose... It is a miracle compound for me in this regard...plus I am responding extremely well to a very low dose of Humalin R pre workout now...
I keep a eye on my fasting glucose levels and actually sometimes throughout the day so I can evaluate how diffevent foods and compounds effect my body.... My GH dose has increased for this 4 week insulin run so I'll re evaluate whether to do DNP again after or add Metformin in as I will be starting my prep for Nationals then and need to make sure blood sugar levels are optimal while dieting

Have anyone experienced tolerance to DNP? The more often Ty use it, the higher the dose you need?
I have used it 3 or 4 times for the insulin effects and 2x dieting for competition so 5 or 6 times only and I have not developed a tolerance at all.
I would think that it would be like anything else though and that you would need to increase the dose over time... I mean I can't think of any drug or compound that doesn't have that effect if you use it enough.

"Tolerance" for me was only experienced at a low dosage. For instance, running 200mg tends to yield results that only last for about 14 days, from that point I usually stall, I'm not 100% on the reasons and I don't care to speculate anymore because speculation tends to end making me look like an idiot -- that being said, at 400mg or higher doses I have been able to continue past that 2 week mark and still continue to see fat loss without having to adjust anything.

a VERY significant drop after 10 days, especially since I've been on Serostim Pharma GH for 14 months straight and MK 677 3 months on 1 month off all year.... This protocal completely reset my system to normal levels in only 10 days on a very low dose... It is a miracle compound for me in this regard...plus I am responding extremely well to a very low dose of Humalin R pre workout now...
I keep a eye on my fasting glucose levels and actually sometimes throughout the day so I can evaluate how diffevent foods and compounds effect my body.... My GH dose has increased for this 4 week insulin run so I'll re evaluate whether to do DNP again after or add Metformin in as I will be starting my prep for Nationals then and need to make sure blood sugar levels are optimal while dieting

Wow, that's quite a drop.

It's not surprising that DNP would increase insulin sensitivity: It depresses energy status in the cell (that which is sensed by AMPK).

The study that was linked on the first page of this thread shows that DNP INACTIVATES the AR (rapidly!):

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1153974/pdf/biochemj00362-0143.pdf

So, DNP would turn off AR signaling (at least in prostate), if that's what one is seeking, in order to create some sort of rebound effect (but I'm not seeing that the study above documents this possibility, as a finding was:

"After DNP was removed from the incubation medium, the level of the receptor complex recovered gradually to about the same level exhibited by the prostate that had been incubated in the absence of DNP for the same length of time.")

-S

That's an excellent improvement in fasted blood glucose. If you don't post it anywhere, expect a PM from me to see if that remains the same once you stop DNP or goes right back up again.

It's not surprising that DNP would increase insulin sensitivity: It depresses energy status in the cell (that which is sensed by AMPK).

The study that was linked on the first page of this thread shows that DNP INACTIVATES the AR (rapidly!):

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1153974/pdf/biochemj00362-0143.pdf

So, DNP would turn off AR signaling (at least in prostate), if that's what one is seeking, in order to create some sort of rebound effect (but I'm not seeing that the study above documents this possibility, as a finding was:

"After DNP was removed from the incubation medium, the level of the receptor complex recovered gradually to about the same level exhibited by the prostate that had been incubated in the absence of DNP for the same length of time.")

-S

Homonunculus..... how do you interpret what is being said here in this study?
Is turning off the androgen receptor signalling (in the prostate) a way of resensitizing the receptor to create a rebound effect? If so, and if this theory extends to the AR in muscle tissue.... wouldn't that make AAS much more effective while "on" DNP? or would turning off AR signalling make the AAS compound less effective because it won't accept the hormone into the receptor site?
What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
"Tolerance" for me was only experienced at a low dosage. For instance, running 200mg tends to yield results that only last for about 14 days, from that point I usually stall, I'm not 100% on the reasons and I don't care to speculate anymore because speculation tends to end making me look like an idiot -- that being said, at 400mg or higher doses I have been able to continue past that 2 week mark and still continue to see fat loss without having to adjust anything.

How long were you able to see results at 400? Did you stop before you noticed more stalling of progress?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131