advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How commonplace is DNP in a contest prep setting nowadays?

Did you ever experiment between 100mg ED to the 200mg EOD? Just wondering if you tried it both ways at low dosages.

I agree though, if i were to ever use DNP again, it would be super low doses for longer durations.
No, was told 200mg eod and that's what i took, felt freaking great so no need to experiment with anything else.

The problem you get into when you are talking about taking partial doses and pouring powder out...you do not want to get this powder on ANYTHING. It stains immediately, fastidiously, and soaks through stuff, through layers of gloves, through ziploc bags, through pill bottles, etc (if it's legit, just to play devil's advocate). I'm wondering how long your tongue or esophagus would be yellow after raw powder lol. If the caps come as 200mg, it's better imho to figure out a strategy like b-boy is referring to, dosing one cap EOD. The other thing about altering the capsule contents with a homebrew is that the therapeutic margin is really thin on this stuff, and I feel like it would be really hard to guarantee what dose you are taking with certainty.

The problem you get into when you are talking about taking partial doses and pouring powder out...you do not want to get this powder on ANYTHING. It stains immediately, fastidiously, and soaks through stuff, through layers of gloves, through ziploc bags, through pill bottles, etc (if it's legit, just to play devil's advocate). I'm wondering how long your tongue or esophagus would be yellow after raw powder lol. If the caps come as 200mg, it's better imho to figure out a strategy like b-boy is referring to, dosing one cap EOD. The other thing about altering the capsule contents with a homebrew is that the therapeutic margin is really thin on this stuff, and I feel like it would be really hard to guarantee what dose you are taking with certainty.

None of this is true

But that’s alright

I think it's more common that people want to believe , I personally think that 200mg-300mg a day DNP is a way safer option than blasting Clen , ECY and T3 for months

I think it would be a great tool for someone that hasn't competed in a couple year and there body fat has settled at a higher than normal level for a while , or for someone that is way behind either because they got to fat off season or started to late or had a setback that stalled their prep.
I'm in this boat. Given what we're doing to our hearts anyway I don't want to have to blast stimulants for months on end. DNP is an EXTREMELY effective way to avoid that.

I'd really like to try DNP simply because it's really fucking cold where I live from December-March and many places simply don't have indoor heating, including half of my workplace. 200mg/day for the first 4 weeks of a 20 week contest prep maybe? China is still a third world country outside of Shenzhen, Shanghai, Beijing, and Hong Kong.

How does gym performance go on low dose DNP like 100-200/day? Most of what I've read is about higher doses in the 400-600 range, so I'm curious how lower doses go.

One reason I love clen is because my gym performance goes up a bit but my cognitive performance goes up a LOT. I'm much better at doing my job and at speaking Chinese than when off clenbuterol and i get zero anxiety from it. It just feels like my ability to learn, memorize, read, write, and speak English and Chinese improve hugely, especially in the first few weeks on clen. It also sorta puts me "in the zone" and I get this determination sort of mindset. Still though, I'm going to start prepping in February and I remember reading that Matt Porter would often use DNP the first 4 weeks of a contest prep to get people in a good spot before they start a more conventional clen+stimulants based approach.

I'd really like to try DNP simply because it's really fucking cold where I live from December-March and many places simply don't have indoor heating, including half of my workplace. 200mg/day for the first 4 weeks of a 20 week contest prep maybe? China is still a third world country outside of Shenzhen, Shanghai, Beijing, and Hong Kong.

How does gym performance go on low dose DNP like 100-200/day? Most of what I've read is about higher doses in the 400-600 range, so I'm curious how lower doses go.

One reason I love clen is because my gym performance goes up a bit but my cognitive performance goes up a LOT. I'm much better at doing my job and at speaking Chinese than when off clenbuterol and i get zero anxiety from it. It just feels like my ability to learn, memorize, read, write, and speak English and Chinese improve hugely, especially in the first few weeks on clen. It also sorta puts me "in the zone" and I get this determination sort of mindset. Still though, I'm going to start prepping in February and I remember reading that Matt Porter would often use DNP the first 4 weeks of a contest prep to get people in a good spot before they start a more conventional clen+stimulants based approach.

Low dose dnp wouldn’t have much negative effect on performance

Be ready to be flat as hell tho

at 200mg/day my performance in the gym is fine. A little tired outside the gym, but that's normal in a diet

I struggle with fatigue all the time. On 200mg DNP I am fine. It can make me a little tired but it does not negatively affect my performance at all. I have posted about this many times because some people make it out like they have no energy even on low doses. My volume is lower now but in the past I have done very high volume at times. I have taken 200mg DNP daily and done my usual 2-3 hour workouts. I even done my usual sauna at the time for approx 20 mins. I did make sure I drank over 2 litres of water intra training but I done that anyway. I always use preworkouts so they obviously helped but no difference at all. Just don't go over 1 cap per day and you will be fine. If you do 1 cap EOD then even more so.

None of this is true

But that’s alright
I think you're joking? The dust on the capsules stains my hands if I'm not quick enough. It's actually used as a dye, isn't it?

I think you're joking? The dust on the capsules stains my hands if I'm not quick enough. It's actually used as a dye, isn't it?

it will stain your hands for a couple days, sure.

but in my experience, it washes out of pretty much everything eventually. I have gotten some powder on some of my white clothing/towels - ran it through the wash, and it was as good as new

i was also referring to @machinemind 's nonsense about the therapeutic margin 'being very thin'. This is simply not the case.. pure bullshit spread by people who have no clue what they are talking about.... and who have various personal agendas

if one is so concerned about taking too much, get a micro scale, measure the empty gel capsule, and then measure the filled gel capsule.

if the empty gel capsule weighs 200mg, and then filled with dnp, it weighs 350mg, is it possible to have 500mg or more dnp in the capsule?

i would hope most could correctly answer that question, but i am not optimistic

I am taking DNP for the first time. I started with 100mg ED for 6 days. Took a day off. Then another 2 days @ 100, then 4 at 200. On the last day at 200 I was tired as fuck. I created a chart that calculates how my dosages were building and at the end of the 4th day @ 200 I was around 446 in my system. I took 2 days off.

Now I am taking 200ED until I reach around 400 in my system, then taking a day off. My lethargy/energy levels seem to be okay if I stop taking it before I exceed 400. Gym performance is decent but a little down when I reach 400.

Starting this Sunday I am taking 200 after my workout prior to my rest day. So only 200mg 2x per week.

Shit works really, really well and I am finally starting to dig into the lower back fat....

What on earth are you on about?

Primarily people like Palumbo who lie about dnp in order to promote their own services (claiming the effective dose is very close to the lethal dose, etc.)

Why would the average person pay several hundred to hire a diet coach when they could just drop a hundred on dnp

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws