advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How commonplace is DNP in a contest prep setting nowadays?

There are a few coaches that use DNP now, but the dosage is super low and it's what I have adopted if I use it now which is 200mg (1 capsule) EOD. You don't feel like death, you can still train hard and you still get great metabolic stimulation. Use it towards the beginning or middle of the diet as toward the end you want to be able to control and keep steady water retention to get a clear eye on how your conditioning is moving along.
On average, how much fat do you lose with this protocol? And how long do you run your DNP?
All dietary variables accounted for of course.

On average, how much fat do you lose with this protocol? And how long do you run your DNP?
I dont know how much fat loss? The protocol was done for 4 weeks.

There are a few coaches that use DNP now, but the dosage is super low and it's what I have adopted if I use it now which is 200mg (1 capsule) EOD. You don't feel like death, you can still train hard and you still get great metabolic stimulation. Use it towards the beginning or middle of the diet as toward the end you want to be able to control and keep steady water retention to get a clear eye on how your conditioning is moving along.
This is what I too discovered works best a few years ago. I used to have both 250mg caps and 100mg tabs so I'd break the tabs and up my dose slowly by 50mg every few days. Low and slow DNP is super easy, you don't feel like you're on it.

This is what I too discovered works best a few years ago. I used to have both 250mg caps and 100mg tabs so I'd break the tabs and up my dose slowly by 50mg every few days. Low and slow DNP is super easy, you don't feel like you're on it.

Yeah I’ll pour some of the dnp out of the capsule if I am trying to low dose it

Stuff tastes like ashes

Stuff tastes like ashes
symbolism jk bro, i took dnp at 200mg contest prep but I want to say it was like 8 weeks out to 4 weeks out also. I got shredded to the bone, besides it being hotter than fuck in so cal when i was doing show, the dnp results were insane. I probably lost 20+ lbs in 30 days with it went from 190-175lbs comp weight. hellish experience but i was dehydrated alot and needed more electrolytes!

I never get questions like this. They remind me of guys who ask if I take this how much weight will I gain. How long is a piece of string. How can all dietary variables be accounted for when everyone is different. Comparing your situation to Bboy's is nonsensical. Some guys take DNP on 4000 calories and others take it on 1500 calories. Some take it at 25% and others at 10%.

If a bodybuilder who has been dieting and is very lean adds DNP in the weightloss is probably not going to be much but the changes in appearance could be dramatic. The changes may not even be dramatic just subtle it all depends on the 101 other variables. Give DNP to a fat person who halved calories the same day and he could lose 50 pounds in 1 month. Give it to a lean person who has been dieting and they could lose 6 pounds in 1 month.

There is nothing you can learn from this info just that it can make you lose weight and how long others have run it for. If BBoy had posted he lost 3 pounds would that make you think it's not worth trying?

Stuff tastes like ashes

I wouldn't recommend that but sure it's one way of doing things with higher dosed caps just be careful getting it stuck in your throat. I usually just tell guys to take the higher dosed caps infrequently to start with. If you have 100mg caps then you could move up even slower but it's half life is approx 3 days so even though they will be hit harder in the first few days if they just take it e3d's it's a very low dose and they could change that to eod then ed if they want to build up very gradually. Opening up 1-2 caps at the start and dosing half EOD could be done but again I would be careful. I remember getting it stuck in my throat and it was horrible. Although I can say the same about Alpha Lipoic acid as well :D

I never get questions like this. They remind me of guys who ask if I take this how much weight will I gain. How long is a piece of string. How can all dietary variables be accounted for when everyone is different. Comparing your situation to Bboy's is nonsensical. Some guys take DNP on 4000 calories and others take it on 1500 calories. Some take it at 25% and others at 10%.

If a bodybuilder who has been dieting and is very lean adds DNP in the weightloss is probably not going to be much but the changes in appearance could be dramatic. The changes may not even be dramatic just subtle it all depends on the 101 other variables. Give DNP to a fat person who halved calories the same day and he could lose 50 pounds in 1 month. Give it to a lean person who has been dieting and they could lose 6 pounds in 1 month.

There is nothing you can learn from this info just that it can make you lose weight and how long others have run it for. If BBoy had posted he lost 3 pounds would that make you think it's not worth trying?
its just being curious how it affected him... we are all learning from each other.. and right now i am on this diet kick.. inspired by brad.. trying to learn all i can.
some are more advanced than others.. did you get to an advanced stage by being afraid to speak up and ask questions ?
maybe you cant learn from my question.. but doesnt mean i cant learn and take away from his response.
i see others chimed in with their experiences based on brads post.. great input.. great takeaways.
they may have been prompted to response because i asked the follow up question.. now we have something for posterity to possible learn from.

respect.

The interesting thing is that my weight goes down to dnp and I can't hold water at all. After discontinuing dnp, the weight stops and no other effect that others describe "wait a few days and see the magic" lol ..... everyone reacts completely differently. I also want to remind you that I keep the calories the same in the deficit and just add the dnp. Once I'm done with dnp, I need to cut more calories to keep losing weight.

My dose is 200mg/day

When I say 200mg eod it means NEVER go over 200mg eod. No need to unless you just want to feel drained. The half life of dnp and how well it works warranted my coaches to say NEVER as in "there is no need to", its there to supplement the calorie deficit and enhance the effects of it. I don't need dnp to do all the work thus increase dosage as I go along and feel like death.
You guys take it how you see fit, I have just found this method to give the best all around effect thus why some smart dudes recommended this way of doing it 😉.

When I say 200mg eod it means NEVER go over 200mg eod. No need to unless you just want to feel drained. The half life of dnp and how well it works warranted my coaches to say NEVER as in "there is no need to", its there to supplement the calorie deficit and enhance the effects of it. I don't need dnp to do all the work thus increase dosage as I go along and feel like death.
You guys take it how you see fit, I have just found this method to give the best all around effect thus why some smart dudes recommended this way of doing it 😉.
If I ever were to try it I’d probably do it like this. Probably 125 M / W / F. Feel like nothing is worth taking if it’s going to drop performance in the gym, especially in a deficit.

Right. In fact I was actually thinking about DNP prior to seeing your post. I was thinking why not try something low dose.. say 50mg Ed or even eod. Then I saw your post, which is why I asked about your results. Cause I had actually been thinking about the same EOD dosing.. with the hopes of still being able to run and box.
What's funny is since following your dietary advice(and others) my physique is really changing daily. Getting tighter and tighter.
My knee problem seems to have fixed itself. So not sure if it has to do with reduced inflammation since eliminating bad foods.
I was able to hit a 7mile run yesterday while being to run some parts on the pavement. No pains. All good.

If I ever were to try it I’d probably do it like this. Probably 125 M / W / F. Feel like nothing is worth taking if it’s going to drop performance in the gym, especially in a deficit.
Facts! I only decided against using DNP since my daily activity level is very high. I run and box for mental health. I had been thinking and researching low dose thinking of using the cheat code that is DNP while still being able to maintain current activity level.
But if something prevents me from maintaining my same activity level then nah I'm good.

do you take any anti-cataract supplements or is that all a myth and not needed?

I’ve been wanting to ask this without starting a new thread, so I’ll throw it here (apologies if this is too off of thread topic)

For the first time ever, really, I’m doing more of a bodybuilding approach than focusing on powerlifting.

I’m small (230 lbs) so I need to gain weight.

I don’t want to spend a significant amount of time cutting at any point, I’ve done that loads of times and have no problem with the process - it’s just that it’s much harder (not realistic?) to accrue tissue or get stronger cutting.

From my perspective, I’m planning on bulking until I’m mid-teens BF%, then doing a DNP blitz to drop down to 10% (~2-4 weeks), then rebound and keep growing - rinse and repeat for a year or so, or until I hit 240/250.

I understand dieting is exercising the discipline muscle, but tbh I’d rather optimize for growth rather than “do it the right way” and cut without DNP (I know there’s no right way, people just shit on DNP)

Is this irrational?

I’ve been wanting to ask this without starting a new thread, so I’ll throw it here (apologies if this is too off of thread topic)

For the first time ever, really, I’m doing more of a bodybuilding approach than focusing on powerlifting.

I’m small (230 lbs) so I need to gain weight.

I don’t want to spend a significant amount of time cutting at any point, I’ve done that loads of times and have no problem with the process - it’s just that it’s much harder (not realistic?) to accrue tissue or get stronger cutting.

From my perspective, I’m planning on bulking until I’m mid-teens BF%, then doing a DNP blitz to drop down to 10% (~2-4 weeks), then rebound and keep growing - rinse and repeat for a year or so, or until I hit 240/250.

I understand dieting is exercising the discipline muscle, but tbh I’d rather optimize for growth rather than “do it the right way” and cut without DNP (I know there’s no right way, people just shit on DNP)

Is this irrational?

lots of people do mini cuts with dnp to get back to growing faster and with dramatically increased insulin sensitivity

do you take any anti-cataract supplements or is that all a myth and not needed?
No I only use dnp maybe every 2 years or so, it's not something I use very often and when I do it's like 4 weeks max at a low dose.

Did you ever experiment between 100mg ED to the 200mg EOD? Just wondering if you tried it both ways at low dosages.

I agree though, if i were to ever use DNP again, it would be super low doses for longer durations.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131