advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much money do you spend in food weekly?

HOw much money do you spend in food weekly?

• $250

Votes: 59 72.0%
  • $350

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • $500

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • $750

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • $1000 o more

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Wrong again.

"For the challenge, I loosely based my grocery list on the off-season diet I was using prior to turning pro. And with $50, I was easily able to buy the whole food that I would typically consume for a week."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loosely based. Do you know what that means? That was also 5 yrs back he's loosely basing it on....so, again not his diet.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I like to travel around shop to shop for the specials I get my chicken and kangaroo(I'm an Australian) from a local butcher wholesale, then I'll go over to a farmers market and get myself my sweet potato bananas and greens there always super cheap there then it's off to a supermarket on the other side of town who sell cases of eggs 30 per pack while I'm there I grab my fish which I only can get there aswell as the day to day things.

It take me a soild hour an half but works out cheaper and is a good day out lol love food shopping last shop looked like this:

2kg chicken breast: $12.50
1kg top side lean roast: $9.50
10 roo burgers : $10
10 roo sausages: :$10
4kg sweet potato: $14
1kg beans: $4.60
2kg bananas: $8.60
1rge tub mixed berries: :$9.50
Two tubs(1kg all up) of home made natty PB: $18

This is without my fish and extras like pasta and rice and avocardo oats ect all ready had them in bulk!

Loosely based. Do you know what that means? That was also 5 yrs back he's loosely basing it on....so, again not his diet.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

(1) the grocery list is "loosely based" because he says he made slight variations from week to week depending upon what was on sale. So one week might have rice instead of potatoes or a green veg other than broccoli. His point is that he didn't eat only this, not that his diet was different from this.

(2) I didn't say it was his current diet. But he says in the video this is the diet he used to turn pro... so, again, you are wrong.

Both videos are informative. I hope the OP will find them useful. I'm done discussing this with you.

I spend about 150 for me and 3 kids but I also have a freezer stocked with grass fed beef and farm chickens. I buy in bulk from a farmer I know.. 3 dollars a pound beef and 1 per pound chicken

Damn! That is one sweet hookup!:headbang:

about $15/day plus about $100/wk in sushi and about $30/wk in misc groceries.. so about $225, roughly.

$100 in sushi in a week??:love: I wish I could afford to eat like you do! I try to hit up the happy hour sushi specials when I go.

(1) the grocery list is "loosely based" because he says he made slight variations from week to week depending upon what was on sale. So one week might have rice instead of potatoes or a green veg other than broccoli. His point is that he didn't eat only this, not that his diet was different from this.

(2) I didn't say it was his current diet. But he says in the video this is the diet he used to turn pro... so, again, you are wrong.

Both videos are informative. I hope the OP will find them useful. I'm done discussing this with you.

Cool story bro.:cool:

Those are some SERIOUS pans he is cooking in. Forgive my ignorance but what the hell are they? Knowing Evan, they are optimal for the job at hand.

one week just about under $200 but the next week over $300 this is for the two of us. so, we spend about $1,000.00 per month:banghead:

About 80 dollars a week, however my daily calories only top out at 3k, i kinda eat like the 50 buck food shopping challenge Evan did a while ago, and eat fast food atleast 3 times

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

I have spent over 300 this week alone precontest.

I went to my local Sams yesterday...ended up with
15lbs or so chicken breast
5.5 lbs 90/10 ground beef
4lbs salmon fillets
3.5lbs top sirloin
25lbs jasmine rice
18pack eggs

was around 125. I had broccoli, coconut oil, almonds, and grits that I also use in my diet. but that makes 5 meals a day for a week. 8-10oz portions. I have a shake after meal 5 or post w/o too. My diet is pretty boring but works for me. I don't eat organic. too much for my pockets. I'm glad I'm spending a fortune like some of y'all.

Right around $200

less than $100, too much variety will get me fat. I keep it simple and boring, more options I have the more late night kitchen runs Ill make

I went to my local Sams yesterday...ended up with

15lbs or so chicken breast

5.5 lbs 90/10 ground beef

4lbs salmon fillets

3.5lbs top sirloin

25lbs jasmine rice

18pack eggs

was around 125. I had broccoli, coconut oil, almonds, and grits that I also use in my diet. but that makes 5 meals a day for a week. 8-10oz portions. I have a shake after meal 5 or post w/o too. My diet is pretty boring but works for me. I don't eat organic. too much for my pockets. I'm glad I'm spending a fortune like some of y'all.

Wow, that's a lot of food for 1 week!

Also, where're the beans? ;)

Last edited:
I don't really know exact numbers because when I run out I go get more usually day before but solely what I need. I usually spend 100 everytime I go costco. But like I but 20 pounds of oatmeal for 9 dollars. 20 pounds of potatoes for 9 dollars tbat lasts at least two weeks for now. Offseasons a different story. I have broke it down but like 10 dollars for contest a day 20-25 a day bulk. Still way cheaper than eating out 2 times and eating breakfast at home. I go anywhere now and it's easily 15 dollars for lunch and 30 dollars for dinner if I eat out.

I don't really know exact numbers because when I run out I go get more usually day before but solely what I need. I usually spend 100 everytime I go costco. But like I but 20 pounds of oatmeal which can take few months to eat for 9 dollars. 20 pounds of potatoes for 9 dollars that lasts at least two weeks for now. Offseasons a different story. I have broke it down but like 10 dollars for contest a day 20-25 a day bulk. Still way cheaper than eating out 2 times and eating breakfast at home. I go anywhere now and it's easily 15 dollars for lunch and 30 dollars for dinner if I eat out.
k

Wow, that's a lot of food for 1 week!

Also, where're the beans? ;)

it is a lot for me. But this is what I'm told to eat. Not easy for me to eat all that but I get it done...and I still have a hard time getting over 185...The rice is the only thing that lasts a long time..meats are weekly.

Last edited:
350 a week not including protein. Canadian prices are outrageous. I need to shop in the states

I keep it simple, shop at Sams for all my proteins, and make my gf buy her own food cus we're not on the same page lol.

About $130 a week I'd say. Chicken breast is $1.88 lb at sams always and the only real thing I don't need I buy is a case of diet wild cherry pepsi:love: cus I said so! Buying the same shit every week really helps in knowing where your money goes

I get by on about $150 every 2 weeks. Everything from Walmart. I could easily do more but I eat a little less and make up the difference with supplements. It fits my situation at the moment.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131