over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1 SERUM of 415!!!

So here's what I've been trying to figure out;
If your getting a GH bleed(which is not necessarily bad) from DAC than would it still be beneficial using ghrp2 or hex since they create a pulse? And if your on a large amount of DAC would the pulse even be high?

If your getting a GH bleed(which is not necessarily bad) from DAC than would it still be beneficial using ghrp2 or hex since they create a pulse? And if your on a large amount of DAC would the pulse even be high?

surely my igf1 didnt get that high from just a 3.5ng/ml gh bleed so i would say yes you still have good pulses.. no one really knows all these specifics.. we need more people trying diff things and posting up labs..

It would be beneficial to still use GHRP. But I think the point here is, theoretically, mk677 in place of something like ghrp2 would be an even more beneficial stack in creating multiple pulses and getting IGF-1 levels up even more. Adding any GHRP or gh secretagogue (mk677) to the DAC should technically be "more" beneficial.

Last edited:
8mg dac a week.. .5 prami prebed.. mk677 at bed but for only 4 days before test.. and I was using the cjc/ghrp blend but dropped it once I realized the mk was bleeding it dry any ways.. I have nooooo doubt the dac is responsible for 98% of this score.. bc all the other were added later on notnlong before the test..

Do you take the entire 8mg all at once? Like every Monday you take 8mg of dac or do you spread it out through out the week?

hey google.. he to the NO.. i messed up and took 5mg one night and i couldnt hear anything for 30 mins from the pounding in my ears.. i was taking 2mg eod and 1mg extra on the short week.. now im taking 2mg ed and 1 mg extra on sunday..

Cauthen, just wanted to say thanks for getting this done brother. Nice to see some numbers that support how I've been feeling from the dac/MK combo.

Cauthen, just wanted to say thanks for getting this done brother. Nice to see some numbers that support how I've been feeling from the dac/MK combo.

No prob bro just wanted to see it in black and white.. Got another test sept22 on 15mg DAC and 50mg mk677

And google I meant hell to the no.. Didn't have time to get my ninja edit in

Not trying to hi-jack this thread, but would combining CJC w/dac and HGH be a good idea or would they fight each other? Anyone experiment with this, I tried researching it but couldn't find any definite answers.

Not trying to hi-jack this thread, but would combining CJC w/dac and HGH be a good idea or would they fight each other? Anyone experiment with this, I tried researching it but couldn't find any definite answers.

I have never tried gh period.. but i believe i have seen a few people on here who have.. maybe someone will chime in.. i would think they would go well with each other but once again i havent tried it..

Read up on some of Dat's writing and theory at his private forum. He promotes a natural pulse initiated by peptides followed shorty after by the synthetic gh, best of both worlds.

A lot of guys will do gh split AM/PM but a peptide pulse post workout or other times through day.

Read up on some of Dat's writing and theory at his private forum. He promotes a natural pulse initiated by peptides followed shorty after by the synthetic gh, best of both worlds.

A lot of guys will do gh split AM/PM but a peptide pulse post workout or other times through day.

I pretty much follow DAT's rules.

I'll do 3 pulses, but I altered that to 2 pulses one bleed before bedtime with Prami, DAC and IPAM.

I pretty much follow DAT's rules.

I'll do 3 pulses, but I altered that to 2 pulses one bleed before bedtime with Prami, DAC and IPAM.

Dat is not a big fan/proponent of DAC or anything that causes a "bleed." So my guess is he would frown on these DAC/MK677 stacks because that's exactly what they are causing, many little pulses, but it's hard to argue with those serum results we've seen.

My thoughts are this:

4 to 6 mg of CJC with DAC per week (1mg doses done upon awakening)
25mg of MK Pre-bed
5 to 10 iu hgh pre-workout along with 10iu of insulin

I hear that you get gh bleed continuously with the cjc w/dac and MK together, just not sure about adding in synthetic gh during this bleed time.

My thoughts are this:

4 to 6 mg of CJC with DAC per week (1mg doses done upon awakening)
25mg of MK Pre-bed
5 to 10 iu hgh pre-workout along with 10iu of insulin

I hear that you get gh bleed continuously with the cjc w/dac and MK together, just not sure about adding in synthetic gh during this bleed time.

I would think the synthetic gh would help maximize the peps.. truth be told all involved with peps are basically pioneers in this field.. im doing the try, test.. try test.. try test.. eventually we will see exactly where we need to be! We just need more people doing labs!

I'm gonna rotate. I'm gonna to the DAC bleed for 4 weeks. Then take a week off. Then pulse 4x per day for 2-3 weeks, then repeat.

Keep the shit twisted. One thing scaring me, the mk-677 is making me eat fucking everything in sight. I hope this subsides or I'm gonna have the worst recomp cycle ever lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dat is a runner or a cyclist...he never wanted to "open up" the pituitary for continuous secretion/bleed. He also never wanted dac to be used. He has some great Info but he is not the end all be all authority on things.

Dat is a runner or a cyclist...he never wanted to "open up" the pituitary for continuous secretion/bleed. He also never wanted dac to be used. He has some great Info but he is not the end all be all authority on things.

No, but he was the first to give us some ideas about protocol. I dont think hes the end all be all, never said he was, but I liked the pulse idea especially when running IGF L3 that gives me a practical way to do both, with DAC you would overrun each other and my understanding is that you dont want this as one interferes with the other.
DAC I do use, but I use it as my pre-bed, and take prami and hex with it right now (Im out of IPAM- might have to get some of those 10mg joints)

No, but he was the first to give us some ideas about protocol. I dont think hes the end all be all, never said he was, but I liked the pulse idea especially when running IGF L3 that gives me a practical way to do both, with DAC you would overrun each other and my understanding is that you dont want this as one interferes with the other.
DAC I do use, but I use it as my pre-bed, and take prami and hex with it right now (Im out of IPAM- might have to get some of those 10mg joints)

He's pretty much against igf lr3 and says it's useless and that everyone should throw it in the garbage. Yet you and a bunch of other people had great results with it.

Dat has some great idea but he's more of an anti aging guy. Getting 400s igf serum with peptides is not anti aging anymore.

He's pretty much against igf lr3 and says it's useless and that everyone should throw it in the garbage. Yet you and a bunch of other people had great results with it.

Dat has some great idea but he's more of an anti aging guy. Getting 400s igf serum with peptides is not anti aging anymore.

I have used L3 many times and Im telling you it works great- you do have to make sure you get a quality product.
Last time I used it -several small injuries and ailments healed up in one week.
I had plantar fasciatis for 18 months and in one week of L3 it was completely gone so was my forearm tendonosis.
It works well as PCT and it helps burn off some body fat.
I dont see how you can go wrong with it, and seeing as all the pep suppliers still carry it, that tells me guys are using it and getting results.
Or you would see it dropped from inventories quick.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131