over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1 SERUM of 415!!!

I've just seen it happen before where someone providing such a great resource to us was basically run out of here (Alpha). Just don't want to see that. You're doing nothing wrong that I see thus far, imo!

Interested to see your next Labs!

He was banned because he said some of his patients were doing a 100/100 test/tren HRT protocol and he didn't advise them against it. I remember that thread vividly. It's still out there somewhere.

Has anyone else used large doses and seen great results?

Has anyone else used large doses and seen great results?
Never used gh so can't compare them but.
I started at 1mg/eod cjc dac with 4x 100mcg ghrp2 shot + 250mcg ipamorelin pre bed. it's way stronger and potent than any mod grf 1-29/ghrp combo I've tried.

I got an instant 5 pound increase on the scale with no loss definition. After 3 week I dropped that 5 pound as fat with diet and increased the dose to 2mg / eod had another instant increase of 4 pound on the scale. The hand and forearms stiffness is like nothing Ive ever experienced. I feel like my forearms are growing just from the increased pressure.

I ordered some mk677 hope the hype is real about this one too!

I have used L3 many times and Im telling you it works great- you do have to make sure you get a quality product.
Last time I used it -several small injuries and ailments healed up in one week.
I had plantar fasciatis for 18 months and in one week of L3 it was completely gone so was my forearm tendonosis.
It works well as PCT and it helps burn off some body fat.
I dont see how you can go wrong with it, and seeing as all the pep suppliers still carry it, that tells me guys are using it and getting results.
Or you would see it dropped from inventories quick.

Exactly that was my point. Dat has some great idea but you gotta take some and leave some.

Igf

I personally got a great source for igf/lr3. It's amazing. Never saw results like this. It's the greatest addition I ever added to my REGIMINE.

i agree.. i put a couple mg of lr3 into my calves at the start of this year and straight up added an inch.. its just finding a good source and knowing you are getting igf..

and its not a miracle drug.. alot of people have this idea that it will change you overnight into a 285 pound 3% beast.. its just another tool in the box!

i agree.. i put a couple mg of lr3 into my calves at the start of this year and straight up added an inch.. its just finding a good source and knowing you are getting igf..

and its not a miracle drug.. alot of people have this idea that it will change you overnight into a 285 pound 3% beast.. its just another tool in the box!

I always likened L3 to planting the seeds of new growth. You never see it right away with L3.
But then months and months later you are in the gym one day and it occurs to you that you look 'different' your somatype looks altered.
Then you know that its made a difference in the long term.

Peptides by far are superior, the fact is MOST people do not use proper dosage. CJC DAC is a most GO TO peptide and PROGEN by far has the highest qlty and now even carries 10mg vials. I personally use 5mg a day for four weeks then back down to 2.5 a day. No need for GHRP if your taking prmi and MK. I have increased my cals by 1100 and still losing weight. Its insane

Peptides by far are superior, the fact is MOST people do not use proper dosage. CJC DAC is a most GO TO peptide and PROGEN by far has the highest qlty and now even carries 10mg vials. I personally use 5mg a day for four weeks then back down to 2.5 a day. No need for GHRP if your taking prmi and MK. I have increased my cals by 1100 and still losing weight. Its insane

5mg a day aint joke!! Dayuummmmmm

The power of peptides!

Does using these negate the potential effects of heart hypertrophy or cardiomegaly that exogenous HGH potentially causes? Or is the same since it also raises IGF1?

Does using these negate the potential effects of heart hypertrophy or cardiomegaly that exogenous HGH potentially causes? Or is the same since it also raises IGF1?

I would assume the risks would be the same but thats pure speculation.. Maybe endo gh and igf might be better for you than exo? Who knows.. we are all taking risks someway or another..

so that's what, close to $300 a week on cjcdac for 4 weeks? then 100 a week til u up it again?
really? wish I could spend that kinda money.
gh is cheaper.
what's you blood results? or don't you have them?
lets see your before and after pics like cauthen has.
or you don't have those, either?

cauthen, have you taken any fasted blood glucose readings recently? i wonder how the prolonged elevated igf levels have effected it.

so that's what, close to $300 a week on cjcdac for 4 weeks? then 100 a week til u up it again?
gh is cheaper.

When you buy in bulk its pennies on the dollar.. You figured it at high retail with no discounts as well

cauthen, have you taken any fasted blood glucose readings recently? i wonder how the prolonged elevated igf levels have effected it.

I have not.. I could probably arrange it.. How long would I have to fast? The DAC and Mk with folli keep me starving

Not sure what your getting at but I have no reason to post pictures or my blood work. To answer though yes I have blood work done all the time. Im not one to have to prove myself to you or anyother, I simply stated what I was doing and who I liked.

gh is cheaper.

I have not.. I could probably arrange it.. How long would I have to fast? The DAC and Mk with folli keep me starving

Just get a blood glucose monitor and do it when you wake up. Gh and peps have never affected mine at all really

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

can this really be better than taking hgh and getting the serum levels up. 3.5 is not bad considering its usualy .1

With these peps are they still promoting hyperplasia due to elevated igf?

And how Long are they raised vs hgh.

My buddies levels from generic black top gh is 365 from 5iu.
For 145$ per month that's pretty good. For 290$ he could do 10iu.

Here we have 5 weeks worth giving 415 serum level for 160$

I already purchased cjc so I'm excited.
But I'm still wondering the trade off.

With these peps are they still promoting hyperplasia due to elevated igf?

And how Long are they raised vs hgh.

My buddies levels from generic black top gh is 365 from 5iu.
For 145$ per month that's pretty good. For 290$ he could do 10iu.

Here we have 5 weeks worth giving 415 serum level for 160$

I already purchased cjc so I'm excited.
But I'm still wondering the trade off.

Contribution of satellite cells to IGF-I induced hypertrophy of skeletal muscle.

Barton-Davis ER, Shoturma DI, Sweeney HL.
Department of Physiology, A700 Richards Bldg., University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6085, USA.

Abstract

Insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) is critical in promoting growth of skeletal muscle. When IGF-I is introduced into mouse hindlimb muscles by viral-mediated gene transfer, local overexpression of IGF-I produces significant increases in muscle mass and strength compared with untreated controls (Barton-Davis et al. 1998). We have proposed that this functional hypertrophy is primarily owing to the activation of satellite cells which leads to increased muscle regeneration. In order to test if satellite cells are essential in mediating the hypertrophic effects of IGF-I, we used gamma radiation to destroy the proliferative capacity of satellite cells. The right hindlimbs of adult C57BL/6 male mice were subjected to one of the following treatments: (1) 2,500 rad gamma radiation only, (2) viral-mediated gene transfer of IGF-I only, (3) 2,500 rad gamma radiation plus viral-mediated gene transfer of IGF-I, or (4) no intervention as a control. Approximately 4 months after treatment, the extensor digitorum longus muscles (EDL) from both hindlimbs were removed for mechanical and morphological measurements. Treatment with gamma radiation significantly prevented normal growth of the muscle. When combined with IGF-I treatment, approximately half of the IGF-I effect was prevented by gamma radiation treatment. This suggests that the remaining half of IGF-I induced hypertrophy is owing to paracrine/autocrine effects on the adult myofibres. Thus, these data are consistent with a mechanism by which IGF-I induced muscle hypertrophy via a combination of satellite cell activation and increasing protein synthesis in differentiated myofibres.

I have seen where igf levels were still above baseline 28 days after stopping DAC..

And 5 ius = 365 so 8mg dac is close to 7ius.. not too shabbY!!

And I dont think there is a tradeoff.. this is your own bodys GH and IGF not exo gh.. so one can only assume its better for you

can this really be better than taking hgh and getting the serum levels up. 3.5 is not bad considering its usualy .1

Yeah 3.5 isnt bad for the trough level.. take that into consideration along with the pulses and that equals one high igf level..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131