over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF1 SERUM of 415!!!

exactly what sammy said. i was just thinking it might be something ya wanna watch out for, but at 6 weeks it prolly hasnt effected it.

Do you hold any water from DAC? I want to try it but since i'm very dry i want to maintain this look and not put any water weight on. I know that with IGF-LR3 and PEG-MFG i didn't hold any....it made my skin look so thin, extremely veiny and very full yet dry look. Loved it.

Do you hold any water from DAC? I want to try it but since i'm very dry i want to maintain this look and not put any water weight on. I know that with IGF-LR3 and PEG-MFG i didn't hold any....it made my skin look so thin, extremely veiny and very full yet dry look. Loved it.

Yes I hold alot of water.. I recently got some diuretics to help get it off.. The growth is crazy and im staying lean but the water is def there.. but with an igf as high as mine i would expect a lil water..

Contribution of satellite cells to IGF-I induced hypertrophy of skeletal muscle.

Barton-Davis ER, Shoturma DI, Sweeney HL.
Department of Physiology, A700 Richards Bldg., University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6085, USA.

Abstract

Insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) is critical in promoting growth of skeletal muscle. When IGF-I is introduced into mouse hindlimb muscles by viral-mediated gene transfer, local overexpression of IGF-I produces significant increases in muscle mass and strength compared with untreated controls (Barton-Davis et al. 1998). We have proposed that this functional hypertrophy is primarily owing to the activation of satellite cells which leads to increased muscle regeneration. In order to test if satellite cells are essential in mediating the hypertrophic effects of IGF-I, we used gamma radiation to destroy the proliferative capacity of satellite cells. The right hindlimbs of adult C57BL/6 male mice were subjected to one of the following treatments: (1) 2,500 rad gamma radiation only, (2) viral-mediated gene transfer of IGF-I only, (3) 2,500 rad gamma radiation plus viral-mediated gene transfer of IGF-I, or (4) no intervention as a control. Approximately 4 months after treatment, the extensor digitorum longus muscles (EDL) from both hindlimbs were removed for mechanical and morphological measurements. Treatment with gamma radiation significantly prevented normal growth of the muscle. When combined with IGF-I treatment, approximately half of the IGF-I effect was prevented by gamma radiation treatment. This suggests that the remaining half of IGF-I induced hypertrophy is owing to paracrine/autocrine effects on the adult myofibres. Thus, these data are consistent with a mechanism by which IGF-I induced muscle hypertrophy via a combination of satellite cell activation and increasing protein synthesis in differentiated myofibres.

I have seen where igf levels were still above baseline 28 days after stopping DAC..

And 5 ius = 365 so 8mg dac is close to 7ius.. not too shabbY!!

And I dont think there is a tradeoff.. this is your own bodys GH and IGF not exo gh.. so one can only assume its better for you

Yeah 3.5 isnt bad for the trough level.. take that into consideration along with the pulses and that equals one high igf level..

Well, hyg have been scoring 430 or more per 5 iu.
I'm just talking bout generic good ones

Does using these negate the potential effects of heart hypertrophy or cardiomegaly that exogenous HGH potentially causes? Or is the same since it also raises IGF1?

No, the organ growth is due to the resulting increased IGF-1 which both the peptides and GH will give you. Albeit at a higher level and more chronic state with GH. But the high dose DAC/MK677 stacks are appearing to lead to some competitive IGF numbers.

I do want to point out one thing. You will hold some water on gh, some people more than others. I hold very little on 4iu pharma gh. But these levels of DAC will give most people (including me) significant water retention. I bloated a lot on much less DAC than this and OP is clearly mitigating his water retention with diuretics. Longterm water retention like that is not great for the system or your heart and will lead to increased blood pressure. Just keep this in mind guys. Everything has a price.

All said, it's still very interesting to see such IGF numbers from these stacks. It's encouraging, the peptide industry is really ablaze.

Last edited:
No, the organ growth is due to the resulting increased IGF-1 which both the peptides and GH will give you. Albeit at a higher level and more chronic state with GH. But the high dose DAC/MK677 stacks are appearing to lead to some competitive IGF numbers.

I do want to point out one thing. You will hold some water on gh, some people more than others. I hold very little on 4iu pharma gh. But these levels of DAC will give most people (including me) significant water retention. I bloated the lot on much less DAC than this and OP is clearly mitigating his water retention with diuretics. Longterm water retention like that is not great for the system or your heart and will lead to increased blood pressure. Just keep this in mind guys. Everything has a price.

All said, it's still very interesting to see such IGF numbers from these stacks. It's encouraging, the peptide industry is really ablaze.
Pretty sure it's his 6000calories see food diet that cause all the water retention. I've been running 7mg/week with not much water retention (well nothing like Cauthen), blood pressure is normal and I'm leaning out nicely.

but i also have bad cts when I'm training or doing repetitive movement.

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's his 6000calories see food diet that cause all the water retention. I've been running 7mg/week with not much water retention (well nothing like Cauthen), blood pressure is normal and I'm leaning out nicely.

Lol, I agree, the diet and sodium is a huge factor. I did hold quite a bit when I ran high dose DAC though. As with anything, it varies from person to person and is highly dependent on diet. I still think most people will get some water retention on high dose DAC though.

I missed OP saying he's hitting 6k cals! He's swinging for the fences!

So which sponsor is gonna help us out with our water retention?

Wink wink

Off topic question.

Can I reconstitute with b12.

Ba and sodium chloride

Ran out if bw. Ill get some more.

So which sponsor is gonna help us out with our water retention?

Wink wink

Clen gets rid of water retention asap. I just started using it for my MK-677 bloat and dropped 8Lbs of water in two days. Got my abs back. :)

I missed OP saying he's hitting 6k cals! He's swinging for the fences!

HAHA i damn sure am bro! hitting my macros but eating alot of shit as well.. 4 scoops of choc ice cream in my isolate shake tonight then smashed 2 bacon cheeseburgers.. gonna ride this train til the last week of sept, get bloods done then go into a semi-cut.. 3300ish cals and cardio a few days a week..

Clen gets rid of water retention asap. I just started using it for my MK-677 bloat and dropped 8Lbs of water in two days. Got my abs back. :)

how much clen?

dont know much about clen...is it safe to run?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131