over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

James Hollingshead - his experience and opinion about slin

I stopped reading after he said your body treats high glycemic and low glycemic carbs differently... and high glycemic is stored as fat then he followed with he doesn’t have a scientific reason to why that happens.. then I laughed when he said your body doesn’t treat 100g of potato’s and 100g of fruity pebbles the same.. that’s the problem with bodybuilders and why they have a coach..

The dishonest part is what Tuor replaces the insulin with, which he doesn't mention at all. I mean I don't know Patrick but "everyone" says he employs a ton of IGF-1 instead. If that's true, how can you talk about health? Not saying IGF will kill you immediately but there are some real concerns with the stuff. And if we are going to be so "honest" why not mention it at all?

And this scaremongering about hypoglycemia. C'mon, as stupid as many bodybuilders are, if it was so dangerous we'd see bodybuilders dropping left and right from insulin OD, but we DON'T. I've not seen ONE case in the past 2+ decades!

You can argue that insulin is far from as effective as Milos claims, but that's something else.

The dishonest part is what Tuor replaces the insulin with, which he doesn't mention at all. I mean I don't know Patrick but "everyone" says he employs a ton of IGF-1 instead. If that's true, how can you talk about health? Not saying IGF will kill you immediately but there are some real concerns with the stuff. And if we are going to be so "honest" why not mention it at all?

And this scaremongering about hypoglycemia. C'mon, as stupid as many bodybuilders are, if it was so dangerous we'd see bodybuilders dropping left and right from insulin OD, but we DON'T. I've not seen ONE case in the past 2+ decades!

You can argue that insulin is far from as effective as Milos claims, but that's something else.
But the Tour said he use insulin but not a huge amounts only around your workout, which I'm inclined to believe. He also says he doesn't use more than 8iu gh (we're talking pharma) a day, which I'm also led to believe. But even on Fuada's podcast, he says he likes inclerex doses of between 1 and 4 mg per day, which is a lot. If someone knows the subject, he knows how much such fun costs - a fortune

This is our culture in general and I’m not just talking about bodybuilding and the fitness industry as a whole.To get to the truth about anything these days is nearly impossible.There is no integrity at all.We have become predatory creatures.The article is a complete lie with every supplement the company makes listed at the bottom of the page in a way setup for a kid or someone new to bodybuilding picking up the magazine and being preyed on to buy these products.We as human beings are evolving the wrong way.We’re a sick people and it gets worse every year.I could go on and on about our government ,politicians ,the press,corporations,and pretty much everything in our culture.

his clients use igf so they don't need a lot of extra hgh. my friend who worked with patrick got 10 IU hgh + insulin pre and post workout + small amounts of insulin for larger meals. my friend did not take the igf because he did not have the funds to do so.

his clients use igf so they don't need a lot of extra hgh. my friend who worked with patrick got 10 IU hgh + insulin pre and post workout + small amounts of insulin for larger meals. my friend did not take the igf because he did not have the funds to do so.
He could afford 10iu of hgh but couldn't afford igf?

This is our culture in general and I’m not just talking about bodybuilding and the fitness industry as a whole.To get to the truth about anything these days is nearly impossible.There is no integrity at all.We have become predatory creatures.The article is a complete lie with every supplement the company makes listed at the bottom of the page in a way setup for a kid or someone new to bodybuilding picking up the magazine and being preyed on to buy these products.We as human beings are evolving the wrong way.We’re a sick people and it gets worse every year.I could go on and on about our government ,politicians ,the press,corporations,and pretty much everything in our culture.
If you think we are getting worse then you really need to look through history. You’re displaying a view tainted with nostalgia and rose colored glasses. We used to have people thrown in prisons for speaking out against the church, burned at the stake for being “witches”, arrested for using the wrong water fountain, thrown in institutions for being gay. Those aren’t even the worst parts of history. The farther you go back the worse it gets Things aren’t worse we just have more information about what’s currently happening. In fact to get to the truth these days is easier than it’s ever been. We literally have every bit of known information in the palm of our hands. Now we just have to access to know how much bullshit really exists. Ignorance is bliss and nostalgia is cancer.

If you think we are getting worse then you really need to look through history. You’re displaying a view tainted with nostalgia and rose colored glasses. We used to have people thrown in prisons for speaking out against the church, burned at the stake for being “witches”, arrested for using the wrong water fountain, thrown in institutions for being gay. Those aren’t even the worst parts of history. The farther you go back the worse it gets Things aren’t worse we just have more information about what’s currently happening. In fact to get to the truth these days is easier than it’s ever been. We literally have every bit of known information in the palm of our hands. Now we just have to access to know how much bullshit really exists. Ignorance is bliss and nostalgia is cancer.

Oh my... Where do I start. Are you a millineal (I'm not far off to be fair)? You don't think those same things happen today in another form or fashion. Take this clusterfuck pandemic (or the handling thereof) and the politics involved. I could go on and on.

We are de-evolving as a race and frankly, it scares the shit outta me to bring my seven year old daughter up in this world. And pisses me off.

Our current society is the definition of a shit show in it's highest form. It's sad.

To get to the truth these days is easier than it's ever been?? How naive you are my friend... Maybe your 'truth' but we are going backwards as a whole. Can't say much more w/o blurring the lines of what's acceptable discussion on this board but to say I disagree w you is an understatement

Oh my... Where do I start. You must be a millineal (I'm not far off to be fair). You don't think those same things happen today in another form or fashion. Take this clusterfuck pandemic (or the handling thereof) and the politics involved. I could go on and on.

We are de-evolving as a race and frankly, it scares the shit outta me to bring my seven year old daughter up in this world. And pisses me off.

Our current society is the definition of a shit show in it's highest form. It's sad.

To get to the truth these days is easier than it's ever been?? How naive you are my friend... Maybe your 'truth' but we are going backwards as a whole. Can't say much more w/o blurring the lines of what's acceptable discussion on this board but to say I disagree w you is an understatement
I’m 36. You’re just a conspiracy theory nut job. When has the world been better? I literally gave you examples that were widely acceptable parts of society, law, and the norm at the time all those things took place. Literally all parts of history. You can disagree with facts but that simply speaks on your level of intelligence and bias. We objectively live in the best time to be alive. Unless you long to go back to the “good old days” lol. There’s still bad in the world always was, always will be. However only an idiot or a dogmatic zealot would ignore history, statistics, and facts, stick their fingers in their ears, puff their chest out and still proclaim they’re right when presented with what contradicts their belief. Only an idiot would use “millennial” as a way of discrediting someone. What did I say that was factually wrong? Age has nothing to do with truth.
In what way are we devolving as a race?

I’m 36. You’re just a conspiracy theory nut job. When has the world been better? I literally gave you examples that were widely acceptable parts of society, law, and the norm at the time all those things took place. Literally all parts of history. You can disagree with facts but that simply speaks on your level of intelligence and bias. We objectively live in the best time to be alive. Unless you long to go back to the “good old days” lol. There’s still bad in the world always was, always will be. However only an idiot or a dogmatic zealot would ignore history, statistics, and facts, stick their fingers in their ears, puff their chest out and still proclaim they’re right when presented with what contradicts their belief. Only an idiot would use “millennial” as a way of discrediting someone. What did I say that was factually wrong? Age has nothing to do with truth.
In what way are we devolving as a race?
I'll step out before we even start.

The only one puffing out their chest is you. I'm your age btw. I simply stated I disagree w you.

On topic... I'm surprised to see Hollingshead talk this nonsense. Thought he was more of a straight shooter

I'll step out before we even start.

The only one puffing out their chest is you. I'm your age btw. I simply stated I disagree w you.

On topic... I'm surprised to see Hollingshead talk this nonsense. Thought he was more of a straight shooter

Okay, since you are privy to the truth, how much insulin is James really using?

I don't think he is outright lying, it's more like he leaves certain things out.

I'm with NLM, the truth us easier to get to these days due to ease of communication. Anyone can have a voice these days on the internet.

The greater access to knowledge and information is great, but at the same time, the creation, publication and distribution of lies and stupidities has multiplied. You just have to see tik tok and its content, and compare it with the consumption and distribution of scientific or relevant information.

The greater access to knowledge and information is great, but at the same time, the creation, publication and distribution of lies and stupidities has multiplied. You just have to see tik tok and its content, and compare it with the consumption and distribution of scientific or relevant information.
Except that we are progressing at an impressive rate as far as information, discoveries, and technology. Do people just forget the dumb things people have always done? The only difference is we didn’t always have everything we were doing documented and shared with the world.
As far as the fitness industry when I was younger all we had was Arnold’s bs encyclopedia and lies in muscle and fitness mags. Now we have guys like John Meadows, Dante, Layne Norton, etc. who cut through all the bs. I’d have saved years spinning my wheels if I was getting into it now

I like James but I find these quotes a bit interesting

"I’ve used insulin on and off since then, more with certain coaches than others. But with my current coach and my two most recent contests, which were also my first two pro wins, I used it the least."
-So his other coaches had him using a shitload and now he just uses less?

"Then you can find a coach like mine, who even for a man my size, currently 286 pounds, who has me using something like 6 units."
- Does this mean he's actually not even sure how much he's taking? He says: "something like 6 units" Wouldn't he know the exact amount?

"I think it’s too precise and too potentially dangerous if done wrong."
-Refer to the above comment. If it's "so precise" why would he be using "something like ___"? Seems odd that he preaches precision but doesn't know exactly how much he takes?

"
In my own experience, the long-acting insulin is harder to control because it’s in your body for such a long time."
-Holy shit. How much Lantus was he taking per day? Even 50iu of Lantus is only 2iu/hour or a hair more depending on if you think believe the half life is closer to 20 or 24 hours

Just complete nonsense. Bodybuilders have a habit of telling half truths but leaving out massive details. An example is they imply they don't use much or any of a certain compound yet they take massive doses of very similar compounds. Or perhaps they are low dosing it for a short time so they openly state such things yet they don't post the same details when they are blasting away. My mate was trained by Tuor and he is just one example and nowhere near a pro and sure he didn't have him on loads of insulin but he was still on it plus hgh, igf-1 lr3 and various other peptides. To demonize insulin when you are using hgh, igf-1 and other peps is ridiculous but it fits the narrative.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws