over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Josh's Follistatin Log

WOW!! Bench has gone up BY 20KG since last session!!

This FOLLISTATIN IS GOOD

I did feel my elbows felt like they had a bit of discomfort...only the tiniest bit...but this stuff is REAL!!

Thanks PHIL!!

This FOLLISTATIN IS GOOD

I did feel my elbows felt like they had a bit of discomfort...only the tiniest bit...but this stuff is REAL!!

Thanks PHIL!!

Damn thats some progress

This FOLLISTATIN IS GOOD

Thanks PHIL!!

thats exciting bro, but heed everyone's advice, even phil's and dont keep upping the weight. Raise the reps and possibly lower the weight. I have torn a tendon and know the feeling. I have that feeling on folli. Not like its going to tear but that achiness.

I normally do 495 on rack deadlifts and i dropped to 405 and i got like 22 last night, was kinda exciting=-)

I will mate...the rest was high reps...i just felt so much stronger!

Thanks for stopping by though!

I have another 1mg in the fridge, which ill run 30days after i finish this...i reckon ill run it till the end of the year tbh...unless any very negative studies come out!

Today is day 7 for me...and i dont have anymore left in the vial! lol.
Im using the 1ml insulin so must have been getting 140ish a day rather than 100.

The question now is....do i continue running it for another 7days at 140? or stop..then use again later?

i am guessing stop then add it in later.

Today is day 7 for me...and i dont have anymore left in the vial! lol.
Im using the 1ml insulin so must have been getting 140ish a day rather than 100.

The question now is....do i continue running it for another 7days at 140? or stop..then use again later?

If you're feeling good, I don't see why you shouldn't. Plus, you'd be a trailblazer.

might as well run your other bottle then Josh. What were your stats finishing? Nothing changed?

Also, and this is important. How many calories were you eating daily? I really think the key to the success of some of the users here has to do with their meticulous approach to diet. They consume tons of extra calories when they need to, and they have the proof in their diet logs.

I also think that well intentioned people like me think they ate extra calories but when I look back sometimes I realize I still fell way short of protein requirements not to mention carbs and fats.

So honestly, do you think you ate the kind of extra calories it would take to put on mass? Somewhere in the neighborhood of 4k? you can inhibit everything you want but if you don't provide the raws nothing will be built.

Now, I'm not attacking here, nor am I standing up for follistatin's effects. I myself am waiting to try it out starting sunday. Who knows, it may end up being a non-event as well. I am skeptically awaiting my own results so I'm not convinced of anything yet. But I do know that in order to give any kind of anabolic a fair chance, one has to eat and eat, and sometimes it shouldn't be clean eating. If six chicken breasts and broccoli servings a day isn't cutting it then you have to start eating some dense stuff like chinese buffets and double quarter pounders.

What i noticed mainly was strength! It went up like CRAZY!

Ill be running it again soon...so ill log everyday and properly!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131