over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

leo longevity dead

what does blood from the nose and mouth mean ? what causes that ?
anyone know what drugs he was experimenting with that could cause this ?
Sounds like internal hemorrhaging. Not sure what could have caused it.

It's predictable, nothing more than virtue signaling. If I generally don't like someone and think they are a pos, why be fake when things like this happen. They aren't obligated to say anything. If someone I dislike passes, say a political figure the president for example, I'd simply say nothing than use it as an attempt to look virtuous.
I think it goes back to respect for the deceased family. He had a wife and little daughter.

what does blood from the nose and mouth mean ? what causes that ?
anyone know what drugs he was experimenting with that could cause this ?

In some (definitely not all) cases of pulmonary embolism this can happen.

PE is what got Jerry at 46, and seems to be a very common cause of death right now.

Sad how many young people are dying in this industry. I hope his family finds peace. 🙏

It's predictable, nothing more than virtue signaling. If I generally don't like someone and think they are a pos, why be fake when things like this happen. They aren't obligated to say anything. If someone I dislike passes, say a political figure the president for example, I'd simply say nothing than use it as an attempt to look virtuous.
Very well put.

Jesus guys, you might not of liked him, but he died too young.

And let’s be honest, he probably struggled with a mental health disorder or personality disorder, like many of us.

RIP.

And I agree, there wil be a lot of “prayers”

I actually followed him closely before crap totally hit the fan. I was always "so so" on him but still watched him. Once all the stuff with his wife came out I really haven't paid any attention. I am very surprised, although with the company he kept maybe I should not be. It does genuinely make me feel sad. Just to see how much of a waste it all was and thinking about his wife and kid (who he already abandoned), etc. Pretty crazy.

Right I get what you meant LOL. RIP rich, he made a lot of bad decisions too but I think there may have been foul play with his ex wife at the time, i believe the family is still trying to investigate into his death further. Bostins death on the other hand was pure suicide unfortunately
Bostin Lloyd was a suicide?

Bostin Lloyd was a suicide?

Bostin's death was due to renal failure. Bostin was extreme but brutally honest and had a heart of gold. I'm assuming what he meant by "pure suicide" is that Bostin essentially used himself as a guinea pig to test the limits of bodybuilding drugs at extreme doses with ridiculous protocols to see how far he could push himself. Unfortunately, his self-experimentation ended in the manner it did, but I do think he was educated enough to understand the risks of what he was doing. Bostin did by no means intend to end his life early.

Bostin's death was due to renal failure. Bostin was extreme but brutally honest and had a heart of gold. I'm assuming what he meant by "pure suicide" is that Bostin essentially used himself as a guinea pig to test the limits of bodybuilding drugs at extreme doses with ridiculous protocols to see how far he could push himself. Unfortunately, his self-experimentation ended in the manner it did, but I do think he was educated enough to understand the risks of what he was doing. Bostin did by no means intend to end his life early.
Ok yeah I was like that wasn't the story I heard, I followed him and he loved his wife/son.

R.I.P.

Long Live Leo Rex

tony.huge​

@leoandlongevity passed away this weekend. It appears to be from falling in the bathroom. Based on the positioning and the scene it’s not possible anyone else was in the bathroom. The toilet was moved and tools were in the drain as if he flushed something down the toilet accidentally and was trying to get it. He wasn’t on any recreational medications that could cause this however he was on prescription medications. I hope this clears up the main questions I’m seeing. I just posted a youtube video explaining more. I did a 1.5 hour video describing every detail but my editor deleted it and said too much information and not necessary and better to respect his privacy. But I think it’s a matter of context. I think I can talk about everything in the right setting as we continue to remember and tribute to Leo.

tony.huge​

@leoandlongevity passed away this weekend. It appears to be from falling in the bathroom. Based on the positioning and the scene it’s not possible anyone else was in the bathroom. The toilet was moved and tools were in the drain as if he flushed something down the toilet accidentally and was trying to get it. He wasn’t on any recreational medications that could cause this however he was on prescription medications. I hope this clears up the main questions I’m seeing. I just posted a youtube video explaining more. I did a 1.5 hour video describing every detail but my editor deleted it and said too much information and not necessary and better to respect his privacy. But I think it’s a matter of context. I think I can talk about everything in the right setting as we continue to remember and tribute to Leo.
Yea "falling" because he had a massive coronary event, just like everyone else.

Jesus guys, you might not of liked him, but he died too young.
Both of those ^, maybe by his own doing. (Not liking him and dying young).

The guy was very disrespectful and very rude to Fouad's wife, attacking her on IG, etc.
(Just because he had some beef w/ Fouad).
Plus what he did to his own wife (Police reports were out there).

people dont need to like anyone, and dont need to show sadness when someone they dont know passes.
Its a bit ridiculous...

The staff is talking this over but for now
We would like to keep this forum away from the Covid topic. Good or bad comments.
Not because we work for phizer or main stream
Media…..
But because here we are brothers in Iron.

Maybe it is something that needs a (thread of its own or maybe we just keep it completely away from the site.

We would like to keep this forum away from the Covid topic. Good or bad comments.
Media…..

Maybe it is something that needs a (thread of its own or maybe we just keep it completely away from the site.
I know it’s up to the staff, but respectfully, I vote keeping it away altogether. I’m grateful of the mods keeping order around here on all topics. You guys run a pretty tight ship. It’s particularly pesty that has been the one cleaning up those particular posts. Everyone has their own opinion on the matter, which is perfectly acceptable. However, even if regulated to its own thread, I feel anger will escalate and members will go beyond that with hateful comments. We saw that in a very short time last night. One needs to look no further than a getbig thread to see how off the rails things can truly get.

Media…..

But you're doing their job by keeping it from being talked about. Anyone that's not at least asking questions about people like this and SOOOOOOOO many others just "dropping dead," really has their head buried deep in the sand. I'm not saying I know the answer, but something seems to have escalated the number of deaths occurring like this by a drastic amount.

Pretty funny this was already edited for this. I had no idea and immediately asked the same....what does that tell you?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear