over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mecasermin [IGF-1] by Keytech Log

If this is legit igf1 (looks like it is)
Would y'all use instead of hgh?
(With hgh is ideal but if you had to choose)

I would choose this over GH. The results for me were noticeable damn near right away.

If this is legit igf1 (looks like it is)
Would y'all use instead of hgh?
(With hgh is ideal but if you had to choose)

I would say yes IF ! money is no problem, it's amazing compound!

Another thing to remember, GH and IGF are not magic drugs, putting on size will take time but it will be quality, with igf results should be faster. If you are bodybuilder on low budget choose AS first.
GH = very dose dependant, the more you do the better results.
Mecasermin = faster results, there are many guys(including me:p) getting some amazing results in body comp in just a few weeks of use. You will not be disappointed.

Another option is stacking lower dose GH with IGF and SLIN and this will yield the best results for mass, but really depends on your budget .

Last edited:

Another thing to remember, GH and IGF are not magic drugs, putting on size will take time but it will be quality, with igf results should be faster. If you are bodybuilder on low budget choose AS first.
Mecasermin = faster results, there are many guys(including me:p) getting some amazing results in body comp in just a few weeks of use. You will not be disappointed.

Another option is stacking lower dose GH with IGF and SLIN and this will yield the best results for mass, but really depends on your budget .

We also say that it is a product for big guy and pro, far superior to gh, with unreal daily changes, sticking to the dosage that I have reckoned with, min 750-1 mg day. I know that some PRO go beyond 2 mg a day, dose set by their maker, I leave you to imagine what happens, to you who are testing it!

Last edited:
Thanks guys....

So same results as hgh (fat loss and muscle?) But faster.

Last edited:
I've been following along with all these logs and I am very, very tempted to pick this up and run it for the last little bit of my offseason. Even another pound of tissue before stepping on stage would make a huge difference for me.... so yeah, very very tempted!!

I've been following along with all these logs and I am very, very tempted to pick this up and run it for the last little bit of my offseason. Even another pound of tissue before stepping on stage would make a huge difference for me.... so yeah, very very tempted!!

Yeah I'm tempted as well.
Unlike these igf lr3 things sayin to take a break, I wonder about doing this for three months or longer

Yeah I'm tempted as well.
Unlike these igf lr3 things sayin to take a break, I wonder about doing this for three months or longer

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2005/021839lbl.pdf

As with all protein pharmaceuticals, some patients may develop antibodies to INCRELEX™.
Anti-IGF-1 antibodies were present at one or more of the periodic assessments in 14 of 23
children with Primary IGFD treated for 2 years.
However, no clinical consequences of these antibodies were observed (e.g., allergic reactions or attenuation of growth).
In clinical studies of 71 subjects with Primary IGFD treated for a mean duration of 3.9 years and representing 274 subject-years, no subjects withdrew from any clinical study because of adverse events.

In studies they using it for few years, so few weeks even months! wouldn't be problem with "desensitization", and should works really good, but don't' forget monitor your health, bp, bg, etc..

Last edited:
Arms gonna explode today! :D

Workout:

Barbell Curls, 5 sets (25, 15, 12, 10, 8)
Tricep Pushdowns, 5 sets (25, 15, 12, 10, 8)
Close-Grip Bench Press, 6 sets (25, 20, 15, 12, 10, 8)
Alternating Dumbell Curls, 5 sets (25, 15, 12, 10, 8)
Cable Curls, 5 sets (25, 15, 12, 10, 8)
Reverse Barbell Curls, 5 sets (25, 15, 12, 10, 8)

Nutrition:

230P/400C/60F

Cycle:

Still on TRT dosage 150mg / week, no ai', no gh, no insulin just TRT + Mecasermin, damn pleased with results so far, never hold so much weight and quality during my cruise.

Mecasermin Dosages:

200mcg bilaterally(right, left biceps) = total 400 mcg mecasermin / day , after blood testing i would switch last days of cycle to 800 mcg mecasermin / day just to see where my igf1 levels can peak, pretty interesting in numbers

30079867-166268187368358-8139848832860028928-n.jpg

Last edited:
After I finish up my current log I'm planning on trying mecasermin for myself and will log it

I think I'm gonna order some...use 500mcg a day.

But idk 200/250mcg (400/500mcg total) bilaterally might freak me out. I'm not a huge fan of humalogs quick feeling.

Maybe 100mcg (200mcg) bi lateral preworkout...and dose more later to reach 500mcg a day?

I think I'm gonna order some...use 500mcg a day.

But idk 200/250mcg (400/500mcg total) bilaterally might freak me out. I'm not a huge fan of humalogs quick feeling.

Maybe 100mcg (200mcg) bi lateral preworkout...and dose more later to reach 500mcg a day?

Sounds like a good plan, start low and increase if needed.

Already recieved my bloodwork, everything is fine except my blood sugar which was super high due to IGF.

Need to say i'm on 150mg test/ no ai, + Mecasermin and my TEST levels came 1350ng/dl which is very good for that little test. Estradiol is also elevated (55), but my mood, libido and everything is good so i'm not going to add ai's for now.

Next step should be lowering test to acceptable range (800-1000 for me), and that would be perfect scenario.

**Also bumping Mecasermin to 400mcg 2x/day = morning and pre-workout

Last edited:
Hot damn you blew up

Sounds like a good plan, start low and increase if needed.

Already recieved my bloodwork, everything is fine except my blood sugar which was super high due to IGF.

Need to say i'm on 150mg test/ no ai, + Mecasermin and my TEST levels came 1350ng/dl which is very good for that little test. Estradiol is also elevated (55), but my mood, libido and everything is good so i'm not going to add ai's for now.

Next step should be lowering test to acceptable range (800-1000 for me), and that would be perfect scenario.

**Also bumping Mecasermin to 400mcg 2x/day = morning and pre-workout

What was the IGF # ? Is it still taking some time to get the result back?

I was concerned about my blood glucose as well, but tested fine

Great test results so far. Bumping the Mecasermin to that amount will be amazing for sure.

What was the IGF # ? Is it still taking some time to get the result back?

I was concerned about my blood glucose as well, but tested fine

Great test results so far. Bumping the Mecasermin to that amount will be amazing for sure.

I was talking to this with my doctor (he was helping some bodybuilders and people with PED background so he know about it) and he told me basicly that IGF-1 doesn't show on blood, because IGF-1 blood tests look only for bound IGF-1 while the purpose of IGF-1 LR3/DES/MECASERMIN/ETC. is to keep it unbound and therefore bioavailable meaning it will not show up on conventional blood tests. It is the same scenario as for blood tests which examine testosterone levels. Many people can have results showing low or normal testosterone levels, but have high free testosterone levels; which is much more important, since only testosterone which is not bound to SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) can be used by the body.
Therefore your levels of IGF-1 on a blood test are not of much importance and do not take into account the increase from IGF-1 usage, as they only look at bound IGF-1 (which cannot be used by the body since attached to binding proteins).
Pity that we can't compare it to GH on blood test, but the results speak for themselves.
On bloods you can see effects on BG, because real igf-1 acts very like insulin, that's why i got hypo few times.

Last edited:
Changed Mecasermin 2x day, 400mcg each, after morning going to hypo really fast, which tell me my sensivity should be still good after weeks of use!
Too bad it gets so expensive in higher doses, i felt a big diffrence between 400 and 800mcg/day.
I have wanted to run atleast 1mg/day for 20 days, but will stay at 800mcg, heard that in Kuwait they use more than 2mg/day which is crazy

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws