over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Micro doses vs 1 or 2 times a week

scb82

Newbies
On test c does anyone believe there is any benefit to micro dosing everyday vs injecting 2 times a week? I could see it would on a short ester vs long ester but a guy in gym said is blood work showed a jump from 1000 to 1500 on the same dose by micro dosing everyday. Is he full of shit or is there validity to what he is say?

I know a lot of guys on here swear by it and it may be more like natural pulse releases of test but me I still pop a ml it’s just more simple and still efficacious

Lots of guys doing it here and seem to get higher avg serum, lower E2, and obviously more stable levels with the same amount. Giant thread on it.

Not compatible with my life/job etc. I'm good with 1-2 injects per week on cruises. Been dialed in for years on trt.

On test c does anyone believe there is any benefit to micro dosing everyday vs injecting 2 times a week? I could see it would on a short ester vs long ester but a guy in gym said is blood work showed a jump from 1000 to 1500 on the same dose by micro dosing everyday. Is he full of shit or is there validity to what he is say?
No his not f....l of s.....t, you must have your blood work 12 hours after last injection.

The point of dosing a long ester everyday or EOD is to minimalize all the peaks and valleys of your blood serum levels. This will lead to less sides, stable serum levels, better overall sense of well being. I myself use Isocaproate and inject 3x weekly. Sometimes I’ll do four, but 99% of the time it’s just 3. It works for me and I feel the best on that schedule.

Everyone is different though. Someone might feel great taking their dose all at once. Something you can experiment with and see how you feel. Total test blood serum tests are pretty cheap on PrivateLabs.

Cage

On test c does anyone believe there is any benefit to micro dosing everyday vs injecting 2 times a week?
There is, since micro dosing increase free Test by a lot, which as a nice side effect leads to a lot less estrogen. Also it lowers your hematocrit and hemoglobin because your erythrozyts are not jumping sky high by one big mega dose once a week.

I do 15mg test-c daily as TRT and all my markers are better than ever before. Estrogen is almost too low. Hc has been in the low 40s, hg in the 15s.

I wouldn't consider it micro dosing just taking your regular weekly dose and spreading it evenly, which makes more sense than 2x a week. The only reason not to is some people don't like to inject.

I do this too. I'm not on a cruise tho at the moment. I hate injecting before bed and if I shoot once or twice a week sometimes I forget in the morning and then have to postpone it to the next day. So since a couple of months I just shoot every morning, takes 5 minutes but no way I forget it.

I do 3-4 times a week subq depending on how my schedule is. I can get away with less and still have a higher t number so not full of chit. There’s a study showing approx gain. 20 percent off top of head but don’t quote me. I can look for it later if need be.

Okay for the ones who are injecting every day. Are you back filling insulin needle and If so what gauge and length are you doing? Me just doing my regular trt once a week I have noticed scar tissue in my glutes now and I’m bleeding more than use to but I have always used 22 1.5. I want to try everyday now.

I microdose on trt and swear by it. Also seems to lower my estradiol levels granted I do subq as well which helps with this. Dante posted a great write-up on this
I didn’t see a Dante however I found a Dantes but still didn’t find that post unfortunately.

I use 29 and 30 gauge. Sometimes I backfill and other times I don’t. I really like the 5/16 for sub q but I have multiple lengths on hand.

I didn’t see a Dante however I found a Dantes but still didn’t find that post unfortunately.

Hopefully that works. It was an instagram post. Its about how subq results in lower estrogen and higher test results. Found it very helpful. I would do subq and micro dose

Okay for the ones who are injecting every day. Are you back filling insulin needle and If so what gauge and length are you doing? Me just doing my regular trt once a week I have noticed scar tissue in my glutes now and I’m bleeding more than use to but I have always used 22 1.5. I want to try everyday now.
30 g 1/2". I fill a bag of syringes at a time. Draw with a 18g 3ml then pull out plunger of insulin pin and fill in desired amount. Takes 10 minutes then you are good for 10 days

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear