over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mike036 log (Aurum Rx) Trenbolone Acetate

bp on tren

im glad you are back on meds for bp brother. take care of yourself

My insomnia seems to have gotten worse .i started taking 2 benadryls at night and that isn't really helping .this is why I have a love hate relationship with tren .great results but too many damn sides even at low doses .im only using 300mg/week and that is good enough for me

I figure I would throw up a pic ,almost 3 weeks on tren and just bumped my test cyp to 750mg a couple of days ago from 200mg/week.sorry for the hairy body ,it's winter time

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 137
I just injected 1ml tren with 1ml test cyp and as soon as I injected my nose and throat tasted like metal and I started coughing .so if anybody was wondering and they never used tren that's what it taste like ,very metallic when it hits you in the back of the throat after injecting .

I just injected 1ml tren with 1ml test cyp and as soon as I injected my nose and throat tasted like metal and I started coughing .so if anybody was wondering and they never used tren that's what it taste like ,very metallic when it hits you in the back of the throat after injecting .

Lol..I nicked a vein the other day with half Tren and half inject Anadrol..holy crap talk about cough. Something I definitely never want to happen again:)

This is the first time I'm not dieting using tren .i have only run tren while cutting in the past .i am just trying to pack in a couple of pounds of quality muscle .i don't want to get super bloated like I have many times in the past while trying to gain size.i am looking for nice steady gains and am very happy so far with my progress .

Just found your log. Will be following. Keep up the good work, bro.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Same here. Good luck bro. I love me some tren. And like you mentioned, 300mg per week is plenty if it is legit.... And definitely sounds like you got some good product!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Same here. Good luck bro. I love me some tren. And like you mentioned, 300mg per week is plenty if it is legit.... And definitely sounds like you got some good product!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

You want to join him? test our Tren A?

Both those guys are good in my book!:)
Mike is too!!!

This tren is very strong .i know that if I can get real body changing results on just 300mg/week it is the real deal .i was only using a small amount of test cyp with it until last week when I bumped it up .Rmtt and Ragin Cajun ,you guys should definitely take Viking up on his offer to try the tren .it doesn't get any better than this and I have been here a long time and used many different sponsors .this Aurum rx is the real deal

I agree 100%.There are a few guys that I stand behind and Viking is one of them.(I am talking sponsors)..
but ya Cajun and rmtt are solid!

You want to join him? test our Tren A?

Hi Viking,

To be honest, I have never accepted product from any of the sponsors I use on here, and it's not something I plan to start. If I get a good product and service from someone, I will share that experience on the board...and have done so numerous times.

But I think it's great what you are doing to let people see how your product is as you have chosen some solid people to post up their results.

I have seen a few items that you carry that I'm interested in. So I will email you for a list. Tren was something I was planning to pick up anyway...and this will see give me the chance to see what else you have that I may want to try.

I'm a fair person, and I will give an honest review of what I think about the products I get. No sense in you giving something away that I was planning to buy soon anyway.

I agree 100%.There are a few guys that I stand behind and Viking is one of them.(I am talking sponsors)..
but ya Cajun and rmtt are solid!

Thanks J.

I know we haven't talked much since we both started up last October, but I have been following your posts. Stay motivated my friend!

This tren is very strong .i know that if I can get real body changing results on just 300mg/week it is the real deal .i was only using a small amount of test cyp with it until last week when I bumped it up .Rmtt and Ragin Cajun ,you guys should definitely take Viking up on his offer to try the tren .it doesn't get any better than this and I have been here a long time and used many different sponsors .this Aurum rx is the real deal

Mike,

You still using the Soma's? I'm a few months in and really liking them.

Mike,

You still using the Soma's? I'm a few months in and really liking them.

No gh at the moment .i have a couple of kits of the somas left so I'll start them in a couple of months .they are very good quality and I like the fact that there was all the testing that was done on them .

Another progress pic ,again I apologize for the hairy body but it is still winter and I am too lazy to shave .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 187
No gh at the moment .i have a couple of kits of the somas left so I'll start them in a couple of months .they are very good quality and I like the fact that there was all the testing that was done on them .

Same here....also the first one that I have taken in a long tine that didn't cause any water retention.

But back to your log. Keep the intensity up my friend. When I do run Tren, it's like I'm in a different mode. Funny thing is that I don't take a lot of stuff...especially as I'm getting older. But I never took a lot of stuff anyway.

When I first tried tren, I was scared to death. I started at 50mg 3X a week. I never did get any really bad side effects. The cough of course...and the first time that happened I thought I was dying.

But the changes were amazing. I have been as high as 500mg a week and still no issues. Slight loss of appetite, and since I don't sleep well anyway I didn't see anything there.

But just that compound with no changes to anything else makes me look like an entirely different person.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity