over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MY PICTURE/DIET LOG TO NATIONALS

Damn Chris, I never realized your arms were that big!! I agree with you that you need to bring your legs up. But we'll see when you post other pics.. I look forward to following this log!

p.s. I have a hairy back too:D

You are already pretty lean looking..so that's good.

It ought to be a gentle process for you to come in hard since you aren't a lard ass to start with! :D

Hey guys thanks for all the comments

Just so you know the rest of these 15 week out pics are on my facebook

I will update this tread once a week with newer pics or so...starting at about 10 weeks out...the next set of pics will probably be at 13 weeks out...But, I think Magnum is going to make some slight diet changes this weekend...I'll update you the diet when I get it...

thanks for the support

chris

The one thing that Magnum wants me to do for legs is free weight squats again...I havent really done those for awhile now...Its been mostly hacks and leg presses...So I think the change to squats being the core of my leg workouts will make a huge difference in my leg growth over the next month...I know some people say you cant grow on a low carb or pre contest diet...But, I really believe I can grow, becasue I really up the intensity of my workouts and my diet is always on point now..So I think for the next month to 6 weeks I will grow, a leaner and bigger me...:p

chris

magnum and/or chris, would you mind posting your vitamin dosages? i have been reevaluating my vitamin dosages latley based on some stuff i have read about how little actually gets absorbed.

side tricep Phil Health style

Attachments

• 15WKSDTRI.jpg
    15WKSDTRI.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 1,219
Another front bi shot but with more focus on the arms...It might take away some of my width...What little I do have...LOL !!!

Attachments

• 15WKFTBI2.jpg
    15WKFTBI2.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 1,224
Last edited:
magnum and/or chris, would you mind posting your vitamin dosages? i have been reevaluating my vitamin dosages latley based on some stuff i have read about how little actually gets absorbed.

I just use the Optimum Multi Vit/Min formula...I take that twice a day...Morning and night...Along with some extra Vit C and E

Damn Chris, I never realized your arms were that big!! I agree with you that you need to bring your legs up. But we'll see when you post other pics.. I look forward to following this log!

p.s. I have a hairy back too:D

Ha ! Ha ! :D Join the club the hairy back club...LOL !!!

As for my legs im going to Squat again...I have no reason not to anymore...My back is good again, no pain anymore...

thanks for the support

chris

im definately going to be following this all the way. very interested about the diet.

Another back bi shot, but more upright on this shot...

My back sucks until im really lean and the detail starts to come out...

Attachments

• 15WKBIBI2.jpg
    15WKBIBI2.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 1,196
Right on!

This will be a kool thread, Good luck and like JT said at least your not a fat ass to start............:D;)

The one thing that Magnum wants me to do for legs is free weight squats again...I havent really done those for awhile now...Its been mostly hacks and leg presses...So I think the change to squats being the core of my leg workouts will make a huge difference in my leg growth over the next month...I know some people say you cant grow on a low carb or pre contest diet...But, I really believe I can grow, becasue I really up the intensity of my workouts and my diet is always on point now..So I think for the next month to 6 weeks I will grow, a leaner and bigger me...:p

chris

Yea this should be cool to watch for. I believe introducing the movement back into your routine you'll see some type of growth being low carb or not. It will be really cool to see if you can grow into this show. I know you're the underdog for this show, but fuck it man, I'd love to see you in the best conditioning of your life!

looking very good mate will be following with interest

Hi Chris looking great for 15 weeks out .I would say the areas I would focus on are lower outer lat width / thickness and quad /ham sweep / thickness .I thinks you and Magnum working togethor will result In a great finished outcome...Paul

Chris, looking fantastic where you're at right now. You're physique is aestethic (spelling) and if you're already looking this good 15 weeks out, I can't wait to see the finished product!!!! With great sacrifice, come great reward!!!! Stay strong bro!!!

This will be a fun way to watch your journey to the stage. My only suggestion is that you play with your rear lat spread. IMO it doesn't have nice flow like the rest of your shots. Try straightening your back out more and focus on pulling your lats up and under your chest as you are opening up.

Keep us posted and have fun with this prep.

Dusty

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jan912
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner