over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Real cycle: 7000+ mg a week AAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree his doses are pretty crazy, but why are people commenting on his physique? I thought the OP said he was a powerlifter, not a bodybuilder.

I agree his doses are pretty crazy, but why are people commenting on his physique? I thought the OP said he was a powerlifter, not a bodybuilder.
Even at 7 g's a week he should be much bigger than that. in the 300 range if he is a powerlifter. Those baggies should be a bit tight on his legs as well. SO I question both!!!

RAJ, this is my point. If he looked like cutler or coleman I might be able to justify the doses. But when I weigh more than he does, No I do not look that good at present, but I am still solid at 255 and do not go anywhere near that shopping cart full of crap, at those doses I cannot go along witb it. I will be willing to bet that judging from that pic this guy does not have any wheels under those baggies either. Just plain crazy.

Maybe he competes in a weight class and thats why hes not a 300lb monster?

Maybe he competes in a weight class and thats why hes not a 300lb monster?
I think at 230+ he would want to weigh 300, he is in the big boys weight division anyway!!

I think at 230+ he would want to weigh 300, he is in the big boys weight division anyway!!

If hes competing, then he would want to weigh where he feels most competitive which may or may not be in the 300's. Different strokes.

In powerlifting there is usually a 100kg class, a 110kg, 125kg, 140kg, and then SHW is anything over 140kg.
Of course there are lighter classes too.

In powerlifting there is usually a 100kg class, a 110kg, 125kg, 140kg, and then SHW is anything over 140kg.
Of course there are lighter classes too.
used to the old days, LH, HW, then SH.

Even though he looks good, i was expecting ronnie coleman for that amount

What are his lifts.

Found this in one of UK bodybuilding forums.
230 lb guy!!!
getting ready for the powerlifting comp.

I don't think it was for a powerlifting event. I believe its titled as his fictional SHIC Cycle which he is experimenting on

I don't think it was for a powerlifting event. I believe its titled as his fictional SHIC Cycle which he is experimenting on

I just double checked and he was right it was for a powerlifting contest for his weight 110kg

I'll have to admit he looks a lot better than I thought-pretty decent bodybuilding build -but let's just pray his gear is underdosed at least by 75% or so!!!! Damn 7 G's is a lot for a week let alone a month.

and goddamn the orals...terrible choice..but powerlifters love them and bb'ers should stay away from them except the last few weeks before a contest.

To me it looks like his emphasis is geared toward bb rather than powerlifting. He does not look like a typical powerlifter IMO.

Maybe someone should invite the guy over, Give him a chance to explain.
I wouldnt want a thread like this about me or any of our members without having a chance to explain or defend themselves.

why? no one looks like coleman did. genetics would determine that. this guy isn't even a bodybuilder.

and I would think a guy the size of coleman eats much more than this guy does..

I agree with him. I expected Ronnie also because at those doses he is at high risk. So high a risk that only a build like Ronnie would justify it. To say this man is NOT a bodybuilder (I understand your saying his focus is reported to be powerlifting) is silly. Take one look at him and tell me he is not a bodybuilder. Genetics do indeed determine his size, so what we are saying is that because he does NOT look like Ronnie and obviously does NOT have the genetics, then what the hell is his motivation to use so much gear? Be it for a meet or Bodybuilding I cant see a way to justify his dosage.

Last edited:
I would like to see HEINZ chinm in on this one...he has been known to take a lot of goodies.

That is a crazy amount...I wonder how many times he has done that? Is he just now deciding to take all that?

that man must have some cash stored away for a rainy day...shit everyday must be rainy with dosages like that.

Genetics do indeed determine his size, so what we are saying is that because he does NOT look like Ronnie and obviously does NOT have the genetics, then what the hell is his motivation to use so much gear?

how should I know? you'd have to ask him. I would assume its for strength... seeing how the guy is taking these drugs for a powerlifting competition.

if he was trying to build a monster body I think he would eat more.

What are his lifts.

he's pretty strong...squats 3x345kg (so about 760lbs I think), smith shoulder press 8x140kg (308 lbs),bench press 8x180kg (about 400lbs),deadlift 1x325kg (715lb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner