over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Real cycle: 7000+ mg a week AAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, let us debate how delusional this man is and how he's a dumbass... blah blah blah for 12 pages just for kicks.
Let's keep talking trash about the guy although we know he won't change his cycle no matter what, instead of those who are "concerned" about his health go talk to him and try to give him some advice (I would assume there are many experienced powerlifters here that could give him some nice advice without bashing him. and when i say advice, i don't mean "use less gear you dumbass. I only use 1/10 of what you use and i'm better cuz i have the genetics. you should just quit!")
Let's try to send the message out to all the little kids about how that much gear will kill them... as usual... when we see that 90% of people who megadose are actually in their late 20's and early 30's.
Let's have the genetically gifted, natural, or people on 1-2 grams of gear who don't even look like they train give him advice on his gear use.

He's 230 lbs @ less than 10% fat. i'd say 8% (but what do i know). if he was like your normal powerlifter, he'd be @ 25-30% fat. let's give him the benefit of the doubt and keep him at 25%... he would weigh around 282 lbs, that's if he didn't gain any muscle at all if he gained all that weight. I would assume he would be somewhere around the 290-300 lbs if he was at that bodyfat %. But hey, what do i know.

Obviously, this guy is not genetically gifted. for someone who has "normal", or maybe subpar genetics, he looks fucking great. I don't care if he uses 7 grams or 20 mg dbol every other week.

Let me just tell you one thing... there are many people, on this board and others, who use 3-10 grams of gear per week on a regular basis, and they still look like ass. but they still say "i'm only on 300 test, 200 deca". Because they know what's coming. honesty about gear use has become taboo. and when someone is honest, you tear him apart.
He never asked for help from you. If he did, tear him apart. if he didn't, why don't we just wait and see what happens to him. How many times have people managed to talk people out of large cycles? not many. the only time they back down is when they go up in the dosage for some time and see nothing.

I didn't mean to offend or attack anyone personally by this... but i'm just tired of reading this crap. Yes, i can choose to not open this thread and not read and just fuck off... but i miss the good old days when someone used to post his cycle on here (mostly over 2 grams), and people would give him constructive criticisim. I wish thsoe days would come back...

anyway... let the dumbass do whatever he wants :D ;)

how should I know? you'd have to ask him. I would assume its for strength... seeing how the guy is taking these drugs for a powerlifting competition.

if he was trying to build a monster body I think he would eat more.

well i don't think that the main reason for such high dosages is to have great body, not even to win a powerlifting comp, if it would be he wouldn't drink (which he does regularly), he wouldn't complaining about how it is hard to eat, he wouldn't take fat burning substances such as t3 clen,which i think isn't necessary for strength...he just takes what he can and how much he can and then see what happens

Well the numbers are not that impressive for 7 g's a week. At a BW of 232 I put up 220kg on the bench, And yes I was leaner than he is in his pic. I was about two weeks from a show. No where near 1 g a week, let alone 7. Used to be able to put 180kg up for 7 reps! This was years ago but very similar weight and structure. So his 7 g's isn't working for him at all!!

Why the hell is evreyone critizing this man when Kimbo Slice is a much eaiser/better target.lets get our priorities straight people.;)

Yes, let us debate how delusional this man is and how he's a dumbass... blah blah blah for 12 pages just for kicks.
Let's keep talking trash about the guy although we know he won't change his cycle no matter what, instead of those who are "concerned" about his health go talk to him and try to give him some advice (I would assume there are many experienced powerlifters here that could give him some nice advice without bashing him. and when i say advice, i don't mean "use less gear you dumbass. I only use 1/10 of what you use and i'm better cuz i have the genetics. you should just quit!")
Let's try to send the message out to all the little kids about how that much gear will kill them... as usual... when we see that 90% of people who megadose are actually in their late 20's and early 30's.
Let's have the genetically gifted, natural, or people on 1-2 grams of gear who don't even look like they train give him advice on his gear use.

He's 230 lbs @ less than 10% fat. i'd say 8% (but what do i know). if he was like your normal powerlifter, he'd be @ 25-30% fat. let's give him the benefit of the doubt and keep him at 25%... he would weigh around 282 lbs, that's if he didn't gain any muscle at all if he gained all that weight. I would assume he would be somewhere around the 290-300 lbs if he was at that bodyfat %. But hey, what do i know.

Obviously, this guy is not genetically gifted. for someone who has "normal", or maybe subpar genetics, he looks fucking great. I don't care if he uses 7 grams or 20 mg dbol every other week.

Let me just tell you one thing... there are many people, on this board and others, who use 3-10 grams of gear per week on a regular basis, and they still look like ass. but they still say "i'm only on 300 test, 200 deca". Because they know what's coming. honesty about gear use has become taboo. and when someone is honest, you tear him apart.
He never asked for help from you. If he did, tear him apart. if he didn't, why don't we just wait and see what happens to him. How many times have people managed to talk people out of large cycles? not many. the only time they back down is when they go up in the dosage for some time and see nothing.

I didn't mean to offend or attack anyone personally by this... but i'm just tired of reading this crap. Yes, i can choose to not open this thread and not read and just fuck off... but i miss the good old days when someone used to post his cycle on here (mostly over 2 grams), and people would give him constructive criticisim. I wish thsoe days would come back...

anyway... let the dumbass do whatever he wants :D ;)

lol.

agreed.

some people have an opinion about everything, even where it doesn't concern them. for some reason running someone down or saying how stupid they are must make them feel better about being themselves. who are any of us to judge? oh, right- you use gear but you use less so that makes him more stupid than you? lol.

when you pay his medical bills when or even if he runs into future health concerns, or have to live his life then you can talk, but dont try to tell me that any of you give a god damn if this guy dropped dead tomorrow from his use except to say 'i told you so.'

but i'm willing to bet in the couple of 6 weeks runs he does a year getting ready for his comps he's still far under the yearly amounts many of those critising him use.

BFU

Last edited:
Bigfatandugly and Buselmo, both of you wrote great post I completely agree with. :)

And to be honest, I find this guy to look damn good for not even being a bodybuilder and eating such a crappy diet! So to say he has no genetics is pretty silly... I'm willing to bet if he ate and train as he should in order to build a better body (and not a stronger one only), he would be a serious threat on a UK stage (where the level is quite high, ask Big Bapper).

Trust me I've seen guys using as much and even WAY MORE and not looking 1/10 of what this dude looks like.

So give him a break... and if you wanna keep on saying he looks like shit, just post your pics. :cool:

i wonder if alcoholics sit around and talk shit about other alcoholics that drink more than them.............

i wonder if alcoholics sit around and talk shit about other alcoholics that drink more than them.............

lmao
i love your posts. simple and perfect, every time.

"dude, he doesn't even LOOK like he drinks..."

Yes, they do. So they can feel justified about their own drinking as "not as bad as that guy".

The guy just needs healthy advice on maybe lowering the dosage. If he doesn't want to.. then he lives with the consequences.

Trust me I've seen guys using as much and even WAY MORE and not looking 1/10 of what this dude looks like.

if you look at his build the guy has some massive body parts.. like chest and bi's. what kills him are genetically bad tri's and smallish shoulders.

if those two elements were there he would look much larger.

this is rediculous!! 7 grams a week...sounds like hes more of an addict than anything..

he's pretty strong...squats 3x345kg (so about 760lbs I think), smith shoulder press 8x140kg (308 lbs),bench press 8x180kg (about 400lbs),deadlift 1x325kg (715lb)

lol, I am very close to those numbers @ 21 years old, mediocre genetics and 600mg a week ... guy looks great though. Give him props for that.

sorry fellas I read here loads bu hardly ever pst- I am in the uk and have followed the guys posts on www.uk-muscle.co.uk

he is being honest
he has a good build
and he shifts some serious weight

its too easy to sit and say 'I am in better shape', I can lift more, I take less

thats your perogative

as it is his to tak what he wants

at least he is being honest

or would you rather believe lee priest takes 1ml of deca and 1ml of primo a week with no HGH or slin.

fair play to him.

honesty is very good in a sport full of b.s.

its like certain pro's say roids make 10% of the difference then com off and lose 60 pounds.

The real question is
why the fuck does a powerlifter take stuff like EQ, masteron, proviron and winstrol...Is he trying to prep for a bodybuilding contest along the way as well or what

not to mention that anyone who stacks 5 orals and adds cheque drops and methyltren to that is a dumbass regardless of what weight he moves or how he looks.

I smell total BS here, similar to those Nasser, Dorian and Munzer cycles usually popping up on bbing boards time to time. There is just no reason to be doing what this tool is doing. Absolutely no reason.

Last edited:
EQ increases RBC which can lead to more reps when following a program. Proviron for sex drive ... no idea about masteron or winny.

**broken link removed**

Why don't you guys ask him these questions yourself or invite him over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads