over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Russian Star Peptides Hair Loss Treatment Log

Still using it, ordered a final bottle - but did not do it soon enough and just ran out. The bottle is already in the mail, so it will not be too bad.

I got my hair cut yesterday, so I am waiting a few days for the hair to "settle out" and then will post new pics.

What will be interesting to see is how well the products stands up to my use of M1T, 20mg a day, and 500mg test per week.

Last edited:
Still using it, ordered a final bottle - but did not do it soon enough and just ran out. The bottle is already in the mail, so it will not be too bad.

I got my hair cut yesterday, so I am waiting a few days for the hair to "settle out" and then will post new pics.

What will be interesting to see is how well the products stands up to my use of M1T, 20mg a day, and 500mg test per week.

Thanks for sharing.

Looking forward to this thread.

Sorry for being lazy, not sure if you mentioned this in the thread, any specila shampoo you using?

Thanks for sharing.

Looking forward to this thread.

Sorry for being lazy, not sure if you mentioned this in the thread, any specila shampoo you using?

Nothing special, just the over the counter Nizoral shampoo you can buy at any grocery store.

My wife is really loving this stuff. She keeps getting compliments from her hair dresser on how thick her hair has become. My wife is going to continue using it even after I stop.

One more bottle and I stop and see if I lose it all. Take note I am using M1T and a bunch of testosterone right now, so I am really stressing the hair follicles! lol

Another new bottle design. It is a cross between the first type I had and the more recent one. I like it best of them all. It is easy to control the amount of liquid that comes out and where it goes.

Much better design - keep it. :)

Another new bottle design. It is a cross between the first type I had and the more recent one. I like it best of them all. It is easy to control the amount of liquid that comes out and where it goes.

Much better design - keep it. :)

Hey Barney

I too ordered a bottle (for now) to see how it goes, I also know, it's not magic and will take time ie - 6 months.

But if it does anything like you have shared (for thousands of $ less) that's a dam good product!

Quick ? for you - how do you know how much to apply?

Also, your protocol please ie - You use it every night and leave it in overnight?
Are you using it every night?
How often are you "washing your hair"

Sorry for all the ?'s
You seem to have a grasp on how or what to do.

cheers

Hey Barney

I too ordered a bottle (for now) to see how it goes, I also know, it's not magic and will take time ie - 6 months.

But if it does anything like you have shared (for thousands of $ less) that's a dam good product!

Quick ? for you - how do you know how much to apply?

Also, your protocol please ie - You use it every night and leave it in overnight?
Are you using it every night?
How often are you "washing your hair"

Sorry for all the ?'s
You seem to have a grasp on how or what to do.

cheers

I'm curious on these answers too, been looking into starting this myself once I get off the heavy androgens and just cruise with GH + this to see if it will make a difference.

My hair is way different though. I have no bald spots to speak of in the rear, but I am receding like in a V shape in the front.

Last edited:
I wash my hair every other night, unless I did something to make myself all sweaty and then I was that day too. I use Nizoral (over the counter from the grocery store). It is an anti-DHT shampoo. It is only 1% (vs 2% for the prescription version), but I figure every little bit helps. It also makes my hair very clean, so I am good with it.

I use a regular, every day conditioner. Whatever stuff my wife decides she is bored with and replaces - I use the left over until it is gone. :)

My first bottle I divided up into 30 even doses by drawing lines. After about the 10th dose I had already learned how much to squeeze out to get the right dose, so I did not bother to do it again. It is really just enough to wet the scalp, but not enough to start to run down your head. I rub it in as well, just like I would do if using Rogaine.

Right now I am running M1T and 800mg of Test a week, so it is a great test to see just how powerful this stuff is. :) I will take another pic when the bottle is about empty. Either way, I am going to run it another month or two after I am done with my bulk so I can restore anything I lose, and then stop and see what happens.

I am very hopeful I will keep the extra hair and it will not all go away like it does with Rogaine. From the studies I have read about the peptides in use, it should stay.

I'm curious on these answers too, been looking into starting this myself once I get off the heavy androgens and just cruise with GH + this to see if it will make a difference.

My hair is way different though. I have no bald spots to speak of in the rear, but I am receding like in a V shape in the front.
Yeah, I have the same kind of thing going on with my hairline... I REALLY wish I could see some feedback from someone with that kind of pattern. My understanding is that is the type of hairline most resistant to treatments. I sure have been disappointed with a few things I've tried.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I have been using the hair stuff on the hairline as well. I am sad to say I do not notice any return of hair in the area. Not sure if it is preventing further loss, but it has not returned.

Still using the bottle I recently got. I took my last dose of M1T yesterday, so the "YOU WILL GO BALD, MWA-HA-HA!!!!!" side effect should taper away. I have noticed a little thinning again while running it (at 30mg a day for 3 weeks) but nothing too bad. I will finish up this bottle and post an update pic for you all.

Thanks for taking all the time with this log Barny.

It compelled me to pick some up myself and I'm wrapping up my first month so too soon to comment on the results but I'm also on a cycle which includes tren so I'm really hoping more for it to be a preventative measure than to actually get new growth.

I'm down to my last bottle I'm about to order some more....

Barry,

Are you keeping it in room temp and are you putting it on every night before bed?

Also, how are you measuring it, on your fingers or just slathering some on your scalp then rubbing in?

Just trying to figure out on "how much" to put on.

Thanks for your help.

Just got mine and starting it next week for about 6 months - want to give it a chance to work.

cheers
Chip

Barry,

Are you keeping it in room temp and are you putting it on every night before bed?

Also, how are you measuring it, on your fingers or just slathering some on your scalp then rubbing in?

Just trying to figure out on "how much" to put on.

Thanks for your help.

Just got mine and starting it next week for about 6 months - want to give it a chance to work.

cheers
Chip

I keep it at room temp by the sink in the bathroom.

My first bottle I put a ruler next to it and made lines equal to the amount I would need to use each time. It was a hassle, but I figured it would be worth it. By the end of the month I was good at squeezing out the right amount. I no longer make the lines.

I rub it in after I squirt it onto my head. I have to keep my head at an angle to keep it from running down my head and onto my neck. You get used to it quickly.

This is a great log. Good to know your wife likes it also. Would you say the product is worth the money and time for what it does for you?

This is a great log. Good to know your wife likes it also. Would you say the product is worth the money and time for what it does for you?

I would say yes at this point. It will take a few months, so keep that in mind. Buy a bunch when there is a sale. :)

My final verdict will come in after this bottle ends and I see how much I keep. I cannot just use Rogaine because it makes my head SUPER itchy. It is interesting that they use some essential oils in their product to prevent the itch even while having a HIGHER concentration of Rogaine than the actual Rogaine product has. I am impressed by that.

Last edited:
How are those luscious locks lookin barny?

Love this log, when you need another bottle just email me and il send you one as you have really been very honest in this and its helped us with our product.

Love this log, when you need another bottle just email me and il send you one as you have really been very honest in this and its helped us with our product.

Wow, I cannot thank you enough for this. I certainly will. I am about half way through my current bottle and will be posting pics again soon.

I have to say your product weathered the M1T I ran and 800mg of Test with 500mg of Deca I am currently running with flying colors. I do not think I am growing more hair like I had been, but with the high level of DHT in my body I would expect to have gone bald. :)

I just wish it notified me when people posted. I have notifications on, and removed it and placed it on again, but no notices. Oh well, first world problems, eh?

EDIT: Found the problem, a typo in my email. I had changed it once and messed it up! LOL. Hopefully that fixes it.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner