over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

some thoughts

Question...

What are some of the potential side effects (if you know or what you have experienced) one might see administering gh at say the 2-3iu range, 6-8iu range, 13-15iu range, hell even up around the 30iu range??

Interested to see the ugly part of the game per say...

Thanks!

Do you think the distended stomachs that we are seeing so frequently, are attributed to too much GH or more related to slin use?

pretty much yes, i may not go that high on chest, as i still like to press kinda heavy, but im a dumbass sometimes also..LOL it hurts but i do it. for back i hit some excersises for 8-10 and some 10-20, legs are HIGH reps HIGH volume ala jay cutler style.

Thank you Brad.

What are some of the potential side effects (if you know or what you have experienced) one might see administering gh at say the 2-3iu range, 6-8iu range, 13-15iu range, hell even up around the 30iu range??

Interested to see the ugly part of the game per say...

Thanks!
water rentention out the wazoo! aching hands and wrist, swollen ankles, I would also keep a close eye on blood pressure also while going higher on the dosages, hell ALWAYS keep an eye on your blood pressure

Do you think the distended stomachs that we are seeing so frequently, are attributed to too much GH or more related to slin use?
INSULIN - I hate it. too much food with insulin and your going to get a pot belly! if you just eat a shit ton of food you will notice your stomach started to slightly distend, I think digestive enzymes are fucking GOLDEN! and everyone should use them.

Thank God Brad posts here!

always speaks the truth, one of the most knowledgable guys on the board and willing to answer questions like he's on a public speaking tour. :headbang:

thanks for speaking the truth B-BOY!

I'm starting to really like your posts these days, brad
:headbang::headbang:

The truth is out there - Awesome info brad!

Do hate skin PERIOD, for everybody? I have not used it, I kind of wrote it off as something to toy with later when you really plateau. Lately however I am thinking that maybe along with hgh, it could help you grow with less AAS?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Do hate skin PERIOD, for everybody? I have not used it, I kind of wrote it off as something to toy with later when you really plateau. Lately however I am thinking that maybe along with hgh, it could help you grow with less AAS?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
honestly its something you gotta try out for yourself. I personally did not like it, didn't like how i felt while taking it. if you are a skinny guy struggling to put on weight it might be your "chemical edge". be safe, educate yourself fully, and experiment!

Brad can you talk more about carbs and protein that you learned from Farah.

excuse my ignorance; do digestive enzymes help you digest more food, and more effectively? i know thats the word on the street but i didnt know if it was true. would you suggest everyone supplement them?

Good Shit....

Brad is letting it all out...love it! When you speak of high volume, are we talking a 4 day split high volume training routine, such as MTNDG training OR Jay Cutler style high volume? I know me and you have spoke in the past about hitting it from all angles.

Personally, and this applies for me....I like to sling back and forth from lower volume to higher volume. Yates type of split for 6 weeks, then switch to 4 weeks of higher volume, all angles of training for sets, reps, etc....similar to what MTNDG does with his 4 day split which I loved by the way. I guess I mesh the two together as of now over the course of 10-12 weeks, then repeat.

Keep these posts coming, shining the light on so many with keeping it real! And I thought Buselmo was the only one to let the good stuff start rolling.

Oh and food is powerful when things all are in the right places! I like my weekends too Buselmo :);)

Brad can you talk more about carbs and protein that you learned from Farah.
george just said as your dieting and you begin your diet with higher carb then you don't need to injest as much protein as carbs are protein sparring, as you go deeper in the diet and start dropping carbs you add a little protein in the diet, {he had a certain percentage but i can't remember}.

this past offseason i probably ate the lowest protein i have ever eaten but i ate a shit ton more carbs than in the past.

excuse my ignorance; do digestive enzymes help you digest more food, and more effectively? i know thats the word on the street but i didnt know if it was true. would you suggest everyone supplement them?
yes digestive enzymes do help you digest your food more, mountaindog1 had a good post on here somewhere talking about digestive enzymes and such, do a search cause he laid out some good info, maybe if he see's this thread he will chime in :D

:yeahthat:

george just said as your dieting and you begin your diet with higher carb then you don't need to injest as much protein as carbs are protein sparring, as you go deeper in the diet and start dropping carbs you add a little protein in the diet, {he had a certain percentage but i can't remember}.

this past offseason i probably ate the lowest protein i have ever eaten but i ate a shit ton more carbs than in the past.

Kinda like a slide scale. One goes up the other goes down. Great info man.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131