over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

some thoughts

Great post b-boy!!
An interesting story about GH...While in college, a bodybuilder in the area I started talking to was working with a NABBA pro who was working with a well known nutritionist out of Cincinatti. It's the mid 1990's so you all know who the nutritionist is. The NABBA pro was 5'8' 260 with veins everywhere. He casually outlined his off season stack and nutrition program like it was no big deal. My friend then asked him about GH...he got a Zen like gleam in his eye and just started talking. About 30 minutes later, he wrapped up saying he "loves GH and wouldnt even bother training without it". He kept his GH under lock and key at his house because in his own words "a robber can take my TV, money, jewerly and whatever else he wants. But if he were to take my GH, id hunt the fucker down and take it back" .
Just wanted to share...

Do you think at 26 hgh is a waste? Lets say at 4ius ed.

thought - tren is a potent ass muscle builder!!! {like you didn't know} but seriously you have no idea until you know someone with cattle and they show you the cattle before fina pellet injections and after fina pellet injections :eek: serious fucking muscle builder right there. If you can't grow off tren then you just can't fucking grow! a little goes a long fucking ways also, so don't just jump up to pro dosages's with this shit, with great power comes great side effects.....TREN!

Do you think at 26 hgh is a waste? Lets say at 4ius ed.
are you asking if 4iu's of gh a day 7day/wk is a waste? hell no! no amount of GH is a waste. with lower dosages you are going to get more fat burning effect, with higher dosages you are going to get more muscle building effect, so NO AMOUNT of gh is a waste. ;)

O yea this new little search engine thing or whatever it is with the keywords and the search engine coming up fucking sucks! IMHO

thought - tren is a potent ass muscle builder!!! {like you didn't know} but seriously you have no idea until you know someone with cattle and they show you the cattle before fina pellet injections and after fina pellet injections :eek: serious fucking muscle builder right there. If you can't grow off tren then you just can't fucking grow! a little goes a long fucking ways also, so don't just jump up to pro dosages's with this shit, with great power comes great side effects.....TREN!

hahaha oh man.
are you asking if 4iu's of gh a day 7day/wk is a waste? hell no! no amount of GH is a waste. with lower dosages you are going to get more fat burning effect, with higher dosages you are going to get more muscle building effect, so NO AMOUNT of gh is a waste. ;)

ya 4ius ed how would you dose it. or would you do 8ius post workout eod.

YES!!!! I am from the country. Good ol ralgrow

hahaha oh man.

ya 4ius ed how would you dose it. or would you do 8ius post workout eod.
2iu's first thing in the morning, 2 iu's in the evening.

if you are dieting then doing 2iu's in the morning then doing some cardio and then an hour and a half after your last meal 2iu's and some short cardio then go to bed..... George Farah!

Great read!!! Love the information training and nutrition. Gonna hold off on the HGH till i get older(only 30yrs right now)

thought - training... take advantage of the negative portion of each excersise! this is where the most muscle tissue is torn. emerics training is based on this and phil hernon has posted on this also. i will do this for a while, very slow controlled negatives with someone pushing on the bar on the downward {negative} stroke then releasing and me firing up on the positive. and then i will switch to a more branch warren, johny jackson style of just explosive lifting {with better form than they use cause im just a chicken shit like that} i am currently doing the explosive lifting now with higher reps while dieting, as i get leaner i will opt for a more controlled negative style lifting {I noticed shelby lifts like this} very controlled and taking advantage of the negative portion of the movement.

B-Boy all in all You are a believer in the Blast/Cruise with GH, correct...such as Magnum was pointing out in another thread

Do you find any issues with your blood sugar levels or any insulin resistance from the GH?

Do you take anything like ALA, Metformin etc?

B-Boy all in all You are a believer in the Blast/Cruise with GH, correct...such as Magnum was pointing out in another thread
yes i am

Do you find any issues with your blood sugar levels or any insulin resistance from the GH?

Do you take anything like ALA, Metformin etc?
never had any blood sugar issues YET. i do take ala, chromium with my carb meals, always have, and put a shitload of cinniman on my oats and sweet potatoes.

training - train heavy get strong as fuck, progress in strength, get to a certain size and strength and then VOLUME training..... it fucking works.
I am probably weaker than i have ever been in the past, yet i am carrying more muscle than ever before, especially in my shoulder area, I cannot military press anywhere near what i use to {but im still pretty damn strong} but i come in and blitz the living shit out of my shoulders with higher reps {15-30 rep range} and do more sets, I was in the gym today hitting shoulders and turned to the side and looked in the mirror, and normally i don't impress myself but today i said WTF? they have grown immensely over the last two years. I am actually glad now that i have so much shoulder and knee pain that it has changed the way i train and its fucking working :love:
arms are def. hit with more volume and i try and get the most blood filled pump that i can possibly get, I still hit a set of something heavy once in a while down in the 6-10 rep range, but for the most part i try and kill myself in the gym with volume till i just can't take the pump anymore and quit. Build a base with power then volume that bitch UP "pump up the volume" {song} ha ha.

nutrition - mountain dog diet, thats all i gotta say about that...LOL if you don't know go to the articles section of the board and read up my friends, add some LBA's {great nitrogen retention} and {super hydration} to that diet and your golden. if eating higher carbs no need to pound so much protein as carbs are protein sparring {thanks George Farah}. and last but not least in nutrition and this is the big one.... take enough GH and you can fucking damn near eat anything :lightbulb: its true, i have seen friends do it and was like WTF.

gear- O BOY here we go. I believe different body types respond better to different gear. if you are a naturally lean person then the old bread and butter stack is for you, test, deca, d-bol. it will make you grow like a weed. If you are chubby or gain weight very easily then tren is your drug, you will respond best to test, tren, and say EQ. the leaner you are the better you respond to drugs {this is so fucking true}. so if you are thinking about doing your first cycle and your a young 20something guy, diet down naturally to a decent bodyfat {6-10% range} and then hit the sauce, you will thank me for this info later, never really noticed this until i read a post by none other than gh15 himself and then started noticing the people around me that were geared up and the lean guys were the one exploding off of cycles! i have put this to the test over the last couple of years on some friends and WOW.
last but not least add GH to any cycle and that cycle will become x amount more effecient! HGH is the number one weapon in your bodybuilding arsenal, save your money, buy some and find out just what the fuck im talking about. especially if you are an older guy, you can eat more and gain more without the added chub. start lean, start cycle, add HGH, and then eat your ass off and watch yourself become a bigger and bigger version of your already lean self. the more GH you add the less gear you have to use. if you are at a stand still with a cycle, instead of upping the dose, add more GH and boom off to the races {provided that diet is sufficient in cals, and nutrients for growth}. Of course the more gear you take the bigger you will get, but also the more side effects you will have! its a double edged sword.
peptides are a great way to clean out and keep some gains slowly coming in the offseason and helps staying leaner, im a believer!!

ok just rambling now, as i think more i will add more, or as questions arise i will add more. hey im at work and bored! sorry :eek:

"training - train heavy get strong as fuck, progress in strength, get to a certain size and strength and then VOLUME training..... it fucking works."...Couldn't agree more !!

Great thread.
I reckon its gonna turn into a huge thread!

You say about dosages...at say a young age...22-25, would you say being on like 1.5g of test, 500g tren is worrying at such a young age...or does it literally take that for some people to grow with terrible genetics?

Also..this talk about hgh..

if your already on peps...say mod-grf and ghrp 3-4times a day....and planned to run for a long time..

Would it be beneficial to add in hgh for a blast of 5iu...even if it was just for 8weeks..?....while say ramping up the aas doses?

Last edited:
Great thread.
I reckon its gonna turn into a huge thread!

You say about dosages...at say a young age...22-25, would you say being on like 1.5g of test, 500g tren is worrying at such a young age...or does it literally take that for some people to grow with terrible genetics?

Also..this talk about hgh..

if your already on peps...say mod-grf and ghrp 3-4times a day....and planned to run for a long time..

Would it be beneficial to add in hgh for a blast of 5iu...even if it was just for 8weeks..?....while say ramping up the aas doses?
damn bro, give me some stats? at 22-25 yrs of age thats a pretty decent dose, but yes there are guys your age doing more i will admit.
yes blasting at 5iu's will do you some good for 8 weeks, do not do the 5 on 2 off deal, do it 7 days/wk. blast for 8 weeks then go directly back on the peps.
do you have any idea of your current bodyfat?

Last edited:
You know all this talk has me wondering what if one were to blast hgh on the cruise side of things....hmmm anyone else ponder this?

training - train heavy get strong as fuck, progress in strength, get to a certain size and strength and then VOLUME training..... it fucking works.
I am probably weaker than i have ever been in the past, yet i am carrying more muscle than ever before, especially in my shoulder area, I cannot military press anywhere near what i use to {but im still pretty damn strong} but i come in and blitz the living shit out of my shoulders with higher reps {15-30 rep range} and do more sets, I was in the gym today hitting shoulders and turned to the side and looked in the mirror, and normally i don't impress myself but today i said WTF? they have grown immensely over the last two years. I am actually glad now that i have so much shoulder and knee pain that it has changed the way i train and its fucking working :love:
arms are def. hit with more volume and i try and get the most blood filled pump that i can possibly get, I still hit a set of something heavy once in a while down in the 6-10 rep range, but for the most part i try and kill myself in the gym with volume till i just can't take the pump anymore and quit. Build a base with power then volume that bitch UP "pump up the volume" {song} ha ha.

nutrition - mountain dog diet, thats all i gotta say about that...LOL if you don't know go to the articles section of the board and read up my friends, add some LBA's {great nitrogen retention} and {super hydration} to that diet and your golden. if eating higher carbs no need to pound so much protein as carbs are protein sparring {thanks George Farah}. and last but not least in nutrition and this is the big one.... take enough GH and you can fucking damn near eat anything :lightbulb: its true, i have seen friends do it and was like WTF.

gear- O BOY here we go. I believe different body types respond better to different gear. if you are a naturally lean person then the old bread and butter stack is for you, test, deca, d-bol. it will make you grow like a weed. If you are chubby or gain weight very easily then tren is your drug, you will respond best to test, tren, and say EQ. the leaner you are the better you respond to drugs {this is so fucking true}. so if you are thinking about doing your first cycle and your a young 20something guy, diet down naturally to a decent bodyfat {6-10% range} and then hit the sauce, you will thank me for this info later, never really noticed this until i read a post by none other than gh15 himself and then started noticing the people around me that were geared up and the lean guys were the one exploding off of cycles! i have put this to the test over the last couple of years on some friends and WOW.
last but not least add GH to any cycle and that cycle will become x amount more effecient! HGH is the number one weapon in your bodybuilding arsenal, save your money, buy some and find out just what the fuck im talking about. especially if you are an older guy, you can eat more and gain more without the added chub. start lean, start cycle, add HGH, and then eat your ass off and watch yourself become a bigger and bigger version of your already lean self. the more GH you add the less gear you have to use. if you are at a stand still with a cycle, instead of upping the dose, add more GH and boom off to the races {provided that diet is sufficient in cals, and nutrients for growth}. Of course the more gear you take the bigger you will get, but also the more side effects you will have! its a double edged sword.
peptides are a great way to clean out and keep some gains slowly coming in the offseason and helps staying leaner, im a believer!!

ok just rambling now, as i think more i will add more, or as questions arise i will add more. hey im at work and bored! sorry :eek:
i started 10 iu's a day about 2 onths ago and I cant agree more with your statements as far as gh goes...i know its only been 2 months but amazing...i will say i probably should have goton leaner before hand but this lets me do exactly as you say...eat more food and not put on much/if any at all fat..and i have lowered my doses a fair amount too

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws