over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Calf Journey

Pic of Calves

could you post some pics??? I tried the calf thing last week and it was a no go!!!:mad: I only got the pin in 1/16th and the pain was bad but i'm a sissy:D good luck I'll just live with 17"calfs and hope they come around !!!

Pic of calves pre-protocol. They are 16.5" in this pic.

Attachments

• calves.jpg
    calves.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 308
Another pic of calves

could you post some pics??? I tried the calf thing last week and it was a no go!!!:mad: I only got the pin in 1/16th and the pain was bad but i'm a sissy:D good luck I'll just live with 17"calfs and hope they come around !!!

Another calf pic. 16.5" pre-protocol.

Attachments

• calves2.jpg
    calves2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 308

engbulldog,

The first 1/16th is the worst pain. From there on it goes in like butter and very little pain. I am not a fan of sticking the calves, but I want some added size, so here we go.

Day 5 of Protocol

I completed day 5 of the calf protocol and my calves are up to 17". They started at 16.5". Pain is less today than the other 4 days.

This is going to be a great log, goodluck.

Are you honestly telling us that you have been consistently training your calves for years? I give you credit for posting as this is a heated issue. Please post more pics.

Are you honestly telling us that you have been consistently training your calves for years? I give you credit for posting as this is a heated issue. Please post more pics.

Yes, I have been training for years. Was a competitive powerlifter and competed in bodybuilding a couple of times in 1990-1991. I have been able to develope thickness everywhere except my calves. My quads are 26", my arms are over 18". I am in proportion for 5'7" 215 lbs,( was 140 lbs when I started training) but still now calves. Even tried the strength shoe and all that did is get me to jump higher.

I know my calves look so sad in those pics. I guess that why you ask if I have been training them hard. Now, can you understand the frustration?

Yeah I know your training but are you training calves? Now I have silly small calves but I met a female bb a long time ago with insane calves her secret? Train them every day thats why you see endurance athletes with freaky calves and no muscle mass anywhere else. They can take a real beating. Hit sets of calves while resting upper body hit them every day. Now if you have done this for 15 years and thats where your at them by all means try the mct oil. Or even if you haven't go ahead up to you its just you make it sound like you have tried everything have you tried beating the shit out of them every day? Of course if you have 20 inch calves seperated with veins popping out in 3 weeks I am in. Post more pics and we can all withhold judgement until we see the results. Good Luck

Yeah I know your training but are you training calves? Now I have silly small calves but I met a female bb a long time ago with insane calves her secret? Train them every day thats why you see endurance athletes with freaky calves and no muscle mass anywhere else. They can take a real beating. Hit sets of calves while resting upper body hit them every day. Now if you have done this for 15 years and thats where your at them by all means try the mct oil. Or even if you haven't go ahead up to you its just you make it sound like you have tried everything have you tried beating the shit out of them every day? Of course if you have 20 inch calves seperated with veins popping out in 3 weeks I am in. Post more pics and we can all withhold judgement until we see the results. Good Luck

Training calves every day is how you will NOT get big calves.
Calves need to be trained once a week, heavy, intense, short period.

Is that you in the avatar doing the squats?

Training Calves

Training calves every day is how you will NOT get big calves.
Calves need to be trained once a week, heavy, intense, short period.

Is that you in the avatar doing the squats?

Big A,

I train calves once per week, heavy weight and low reps. The only thing I may have been neglecting is the stretching of the calves after a set. What technique is good for stretching the calves?

Big A why do you ask have you tried this plyometric core technique? It is the newest rage all the trainers are doing it here. I am not sure what does or doesn't produce big calves but I would try anything for a while. I also knew a girl in high school, who did calf raises everyday and had big calfs. But maybe they both had them genetically. It seems genetics plays a big roll in calves. Just wondering if all options had been tried before throwing in the towel so to speak.

"Big A why do you ask have you tried this plyometric core technique? It is the newest rage all the trainers are doing it here."

please put an lol or lmao or a j/k in there so we know you are joking and being sarcastic about that crap training...?

"Big A why do you ask have you tried this plyometric core technique? It is the newest rage all the trainers are doing it here."

please put an lol or lmao or a j/k in there so we know you are joking and being sarcastic about that crap training...?

LOL

Big A why do you ask have you tried this plyometric core technique? It is the newest rage all the trainers are doing it here. I am not sure what does or doesn't produce big calves but I would try anything for a while. I also knew a girl in high school, who did calf raises everyday and had big calfs. But maybe they both had them genetically. It seems genetics plays a big roll in calves. Just wondering if all options had been tried before throwing in the towel so to speak.

I know a guy who trains his calves once per month and I promise you his calves are as big as your thighs. This guy is genetically gifted as far as calves go. I am trying to find a way to build a decent size calf for me, a person not being genetically predisposed to big calves.

Big A,

I train calves once per week, heavy weight and low reps. The only thing I may have been neglecting is the stretching of the calves after a set. What technique is good for stretching the calves?

Stretching any muscle groups is as important as training it. Especially the calves which are naturally VERY tight muscles.
You need to stretch every rep at the bottom of the movement. Also, extensive stretching between sets.

Big A why do you ask have you tried this plyometric core technique? It is the newest rage all the trainers are doing it here.

I am asking, because if that is you (or you are advocating that kind of crap), you should not advise anyone about anything, as you are not just a danger to yourself but to others as well.

Lets not hijack the thread to discuss my avatar. It is a good synthnol calf thread. As far as stretching the calf is this due to fascia theories? Is aggressive kneeding of the tissue with knuckles recommended as well? I can't wait to see this guys calf pics. Can Big A explain the protocal for this? How many cc's how often and can this guy actually do this and continue to walk from his chair to the fridge.

i got 19 inch calfs and i work them 2 a week my standing cakf is 1350lbs 6 times my sitting is 460 lbs so from my gastroc to mr soleus my calfs r bad ass hit em hard and youll get results also this 12 15 reps throw that out the window go 5 6 7 reps to grow like a weed only when cutting for a comp raise the reps

the answer for me has been training mine 4x per week. Ive been doing that for over 20 yrs now and my calves are always about the same size as my upper arm. Now a bit over 18 inches or so. I took a routine that Lou Ferrigno used back in the 80s and went with that and they grew like weeds. Each day I do just 3 sets of one exercise, and rotate between different exercises.

Day 6 of protocol

The pain is a lot less. I have no problem walking at all now. They just feel a little sore, like I had a good workout sore. My calves are 17 inches now. I think this focusing more attention to my calve workout along with the protocol is the answer to my small calve problem. I am hoping to get my calves up to 18" to match my arms. I will take some pics once I am further into the protocol.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws