over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol Calf Journey

Calves ahve been a problem for me they were 18 " for 2 years but my thighs were 29 and now 31".After some research I found some info regarding the Calf tendons ability to absorb and hold energy which will cause momentum hencxe taking work off the calf muscle.So you hold the stretch position for 4 seconds to allow the energy to dissapate so it is pure calf contraction then rise to as far up as you possibly can.my weights went from 800lb x10 down to 315 and I have added half an inch in 3 weeks.

Calves ahve been a problem for me they were 18 " for 2 years but my thighs were 29 and now 31".After some research I found some info regarding the Calf tendons ability to absorb and hold energy which will cause momentum hencxe taking work off the calf muscle.So you hold the stretch position for 4 seconds to allow the energy to dissapate so it is pure calf contraction then rise to as far up as you possibly can.my weights went from 800lb x10 down to 315 and I have added half an inch in 3 weeks.

Wow,

Thanks for the comment. How often do you train calves? How many sets do you do? etc.

Lets not hijack the thread to discuss my avatar.
It's my god damn board and I can do whatever the hell I want.
Your avatar promotes a dangerous and stupid activity.

As far as stretching the calf is this due to fascia theories? Is aggressive kneeding of the tissue with knuckles recommended as well?
Fascial stretching works well, but nowhere near as a Syntherol protocol. Think about a balloon. If you tug on it and stretch it, it will stretch somewhat. But if you fill it up with a liquid, it will stretch so much more.

Can Big A explain the protocal for this? How many cc's how often and can this guy actually do this and continue to walk from his chair to the fridge.
Read this - www.howtousesynthol.com

yea, that activity seen in his avatar is the most careless thing I have ever seen in a gym. Not only is it dangerous, there is no benefit to doing it that way, no reason to be taking that risk.

Fluid Retention

Big A,

I am getting fluid retention around my ankles. Is this normal for the calve protocol? If so, will it go away once I stop injecting everyday?
I am guessing this is what I have heard people call "Grandma Ankles"?

Big A,

I am getting fluid retention around my ankles. Is this normal for the calve protocol? If so, will it go away once I stop injecting everyday?
I am guessing this is what I have heard people call "Grandma Ankles"?

Your calves are totally freaking out as sticking multiple needles in there daily is not the nicest thing. Once you stop the injections, the inflamation will fully go away.
The above is if it is inflamation.

Sometimes, if you miss the muscle, the oil travels down due to gravity. You miss the muscle if you inject outside the head - too short needle or too long.

Your calves are totally freaking out as sticking multiple needles in there daily is not the nicest thing. Once you stop the injections, the inflamation will fully go away.
The above is if it is inflamation.

Sometimes, if you miss the muscle, the oil travels down due to gravity. You miss the muscle if you inject outside the head - too short needle or too long.

I am using a 1" needle. I am injecting at different depths into the muscle. So, I think I am injecting into the muscle and not missing it. How do I know for sure.

I am using a 1" needle. I am injecting at different depths into the muscle. So, I think I am injecting into the muscle and not missing it. How do I know for sure.

It doesn't sound like you are at all.

Morpheus
Wow,

Thanks for the comment. How often do you train calves? How many sets do you do? etc.

Generally I do two work sets of standing calf raises and two of seated calf raises .I alternate the reps fro 6-10 to 12-15 on alternating workout days as part of a 3 way split on a 2 on 1 off 1on 1off cycle.Last year I increased my calf raise from 400lbx10 to 800x10 anmd my calves never gained anything.While my training partner ( a girl she mustn't store much energy in the achilles tendon) calves got better and better .So I researched and found that the achilles tendon can store a tremendous amount of energy.That energy excerts itself as momentum when you do a calf raise hence the calf muscle works less but I can run like the wind .I hypothesised that a HAVE A TENDON THAT CAN STORE MUCH MORE ENERGY THAN AVERAGE WHICH SUCKS .Point number two is that it takes 4 full seconds for that energy to dissapate .So to do a pure calf contraction I rest 4 seconds in the stretch position of every single rep and I rise as fully as possible as fast as possible to activate as many fibres as possible then I pause for a second then lower it hurts alot and its funny to see a 280lb guy with 30 lbs on the seated calf raise in absolute agony trying to move this weight.I feel the science is in the 4 second pause and excecution of the rep so any set and rep sceme should work if progressive resistance is applied .

My idea is if I can get close to 20" and then compete in a big show I could site inject to add the finishing touch.

I was going to try calf raise on the ball ,but I couldn't get the calf machine up onto it.But it is so advanced I will just have to find a way.

Generally I do two work sets of standing calf raises and two of seated calf raises .I alternate the reps fro 6-10 to 12-15 on alternating workout days as part of a 3 way split on a 2 on 1 off 1on 1off cycle.Last year I increased my calf raise from 400lbx10 to 800x10 anmd my calves never gained anything.While my training partner ( a girl she mustn't store much energy in the achilles tendon) calves got better and better .So I researched and found that the achilles tendon can store a tremendous amount of energy.That energy excerts itself as momentum when you do a calf raise hence the calf muscle works less but I can run like the wind .I hypothesised that a HAVE A TENDON THAT CAN STORE MUCH MORE ENERGY THAN AVERAGE WHICH SUCKS .Point number two is that it takes 4 full seconds for that energy to dissapate .So to do a pure calf contraction I rest 4 seconds in the stretch position of every single rep and I rise as fully as possible as fast as possible to activate as many fibres as possible then I pause for a second then lower it hurts alot and its funny to see a 280lb guy with 30 lbs on the seated calf raise in absolute agony trying to move this weight.I feel the science is in the 4 second pause and excecution of the rep so any set and rep sceme should work if progressive resistance is applied .
Interesting theory. That is how I always trained my calves and how I always taught everyone to do them, and everyone that has trained them that way got tremendous results.

I was going to try calf raise on the ball ,but I couldn't get the calf machine up onto it.But it is so advanced I will just have to find a way.
I am sure you can find a way:D

Morpheus
Wow,

My idea is if I can get close to 20" and then compete in a big show I could site inject to add the finishing touch.

I started calves this way since you first posted this. I definately notice the difference in the intensity of my calve workout. The stretch is very intense and had to use a much lower weight. My calves were sore as hell for a couple days. Thanks

Thanks Big A also, for you input

Started second set of 10 days

I went up to 1cc per site for the calve protocol. My calves are up to 17 1/4" from the 16 1/2" when I started. My calves feel like they are going to pop they are so tight and my ankles are swollen looking from some fluid retention.

I am also implementing some improved calf training so that I can get maximum growth from my calves without leaving it up to the syntherol.

Strength shoe

What do you guys think of using the strength shoe a way to get stretch on the calve muscle while walking for improved growth? Something I was just thinking about and wondering if it could be effective or just a waste of time.

Not to sound like a kissass but lol.....i friggen love Big A's straight forward dominant personality...its fukkin hilarious even when hes serious and completely applaudable (did i make a word up?)...and he always makes a good point haha

Not to sound like a kissass but lol.....i friggen love Big A's straight forward dominant personality...its fukkin hilarious even when hes serious and completely applaudable (did i make a word up?)...and he always makes a good point haha

Yep, you gotta love it!

Ive seen that pic in his avatar before. It was several years ago and I cant remember what board. It may have been mayhem. I remember laughing my ass off thinking who in their right mind would agree to do something like that. Why noname103 won't own up to it not being him is probably because he is getting attention from it. Both dudes combined in that pic probably weigh less than 300lbs so lets just say it is him....well your questions just got answered.

If he is hear to get attention this way then he has no place on this board. We have enough comedians and instigators who "wow" us day after day. I for one could do without this tool whether he is someone else making a joke, or serious about his claims or just anything other than a dam fool.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131