over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol LOG, PICS, notes, plans, everything

day 8 biceps
all shots went smooth accept left inside bicep yet again hit a vein wen i aspirated n needed to inject again, seems liek left inner bicep has alot of veins for me

day 21 triceps
havent done these yet, gf doing these tonight, will be bumping it up to 3ml tonight

PAIN

today trained back and FML, my biceps fukin hurt, feel like they were tearing apart, pull ups i could barely hold onto the grips, used hooks for whole workout

decided to use machines to train my inner back, just made sure every rep i squeezed my biceps at the contraction point

t bar rows suked, 7 and 8 plates for 8 reps, so severe strength loss there purely coz of the arm pain

triceps felt great, did 2 high rep sets for pump but felt great, no pain at all, really strange, shall see if going up to 3ml changes that

day 9 biceps
all shoots went smoothly, did these shots myself, left outer bicep shot hurt so guessing mustve gone through sumthing

day 22 triceps
gf did these shots, left shot went sweet, right shot hit a nerve and FML THIS ONE HURT, always seem to hit nerves in these triceps

Pain
biceps are little sore wen i stretch out, alwise not to bad

triceps feel great, apart from little injection pain these guys really are painless still, strange, only little sore wen i try to touch back of my head and bend my elbow completely stretching the muscle

Try using the "Z" track injection method when you inject...

Google it

Try using the "Z" track injection method when you inject...

Google it

i cant do this wen i only have one hand to inject with (and thats holding the needle)

and gf well ive tried teaching her but shes not the brightest cookie u might say, absolutaly gorgeous/sexy and kind heartest girl on the planet, but unfortuanly never going to be a brain surgeon if ya catch my drift

biceps day 10
all shoots went smoothly, outer biceps leaked a little but nothing major, have to push the synthol in slower next time

triceps day 22
left tricep hit small nerve but nothing painful, right went sweet

PAIN
biceps dotn hurt to much atm, triceps are starting to hurt again

Last edited:
day 11 biceps
all shots went smooth, no leaking, just right outer bicep bleed liek crazy, started 2ml today

day 23 triceps
botht shots went smooth, no issues

PAIN
biceps dont hurt to much unless stretched

triceps little sore

Day 12 biceps
all shots went smooth, no issues

day 24 triceps
left tricep hit another nerve, right tricep shot went smoothly

Pain
biceps hurt a little wen i stretch them, triceps hurt more from the injection site pain of hitting nerves more then the actual fascia stretching feeling

day 13 biceps
all shots hurt, i HATE doing the lower bicep shots, always go through veins and the fukers hurt wen the needle goes through them, pull out and bleed like crazy aswell

day 25 triceps
right arm shot was fine, left arm hit a small nerve, so was little painful

pain
biceps hurt wen i stretch them out, alwise not to bad

triceps, right isnt to bad, left tricep fukin hurts and its difficult to tense it

im also consistantly getting headaches at night time, painful ones to, this happened to me on my last unsuccessful synthol run aswell, so im not sure wats causing it, i presume maybe the constant pain in my arms might be responsible

Last edited:
and gf well ive tried teaching her but shes not the brightest cookie u might say, absolutaly gorgeous/sexy and kind heartest girl on the planet, but unfortuanly never going to be a brain surgeon if ya catch my drift

That's not nice:p

day 14 biceps
all shots went smooth, no where near as much pain as yesterdays shots, although i have alot of bruising going on on my outer biceps form the injections

day 26 triceps
botht shots went smooth, abit of pain considering we injected into 2 swollen bruises, but ey it happens wen u run outa spots to inject

biceps day 15
all shots mooth, outer bicep shots hurt going through liek always, inner biceps were sweet

triceps day 27
both shots went smoothly, left tricep leaked a little (quater a ml) so nto to fussed

Pain
triceps feel GREAT again, biceps hurt a little wen is tretch them out but nothing major, shall see today how i go at the gym which is always where you really discover the pain it its there

okay so soreness didnt effect my lifting to much today unlike my back day

still was able to

incline press 352X5
decline press 352X8

did some preacher curls and reverse cable tricep extenions with strict slow form, and light weight (sinc eit hurts to go heavy lol)

just did 55X10 reps on the preacher for 3 sets

and triceps did 3 sets aswell

high reps to pump my muscles up to help them stretch

im currently on day 5 of my cruise, its been 21 days since my last blast injection,

currently injecting on my cruise
110mg tren eth
210mg test cyp

i want to go a little lower btu atm want to get the most outa my syntherol so gonna keep this cruise justa little higher then normal, gonna be donating blood next week n getting bloos test to see hows things are

been smashing the egg whites aswell to help the good cholestrol out, i think im doing 2 dozens of egg whites a day atm (boiled, fuk that raw shit however you guys do it)

Last edited:
Clearly its working well. Any new pictures?

not till the end of the log

Day 16 biceps
did lower bi shots today, as alwats the most painful, but only the inner right bicep bleed, also got my first lump today in my inner right bicep, was able to massage ti out pretty easily

day 28 triceps
botht shots went smooth, no pain but they bleed a little

Pain
to be honest hardly any, its realy bizare

Last edited:
day 17 biceps
these shots didnt go to smooth, left inner bicep was an unlucky shot, wen i pushed the needle in, as i had almost got the needle all the way in the muscle i hit a nerve, so everytime i tried to put the last bit of needle all the ay in it keep hitting the nerve n my bicep tense, i pushed al way through n it just keep flinching and contracting, so as i pushed the oil in the second i moved the needle a touch the muscle contractd from the nerve it was touching

painful

day 29 triceps
both these went smooth, just bleed like virgins as always

Pain
biceps hurt wen stretched out, triceps hurt a little but not to much

day 18 biceps
outer right bicep was painful, needle was hard to push in, guessing scar tissue, rest the shots went smoothly

day 30 triceps
both shots were painless

Pain
arms really dont hurt much, triceps are painless, bicep still hurt wen stretched out

day 19 biceps
painful shots, did the lower biceps and always hurt like mofos

day 31 triceps
both shots went smooth

Pain
honestly theres no pain, it fukin weird

measurements
right 19, hmmmmm hasnt grown much

left 18.4

day 20, 21 biceps
past shots have been painful, hit scar tissue once or twice, and hit a few veins so been bleeding liek amofo

dy 32, 33 triceps
all shots gne smooth, hit a nerve in the right today but wasnt to painful for a change

Pain
biceps hurt now im at 3ml, tricep hurt moderatly

swelling is very noticable once again

headaches are also very pronounced once again

day 22 biceps

day 34 triceps

all bicep shots went smoothly, however my right outer bicep is really bruised, everytime i seem to inject it it seems to bruise up, id say have about 6-7 injection site bruises with a nice needle dot in the middle of each bruise

tricep shots
rght shot went smooth, left arm hit a vein en e aspirated so had to redo it, fml not it hurts

Pain, biceps hurt a little, tricep still arent that sore, onyl injection site pain for the triceps

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws