over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Taurine May Be 'Elixir Of Life' For Worms, Mice, Monkeys

5. Neuroprotection: Taurine protects against neurodegenerative diseases by modulating calcium levels, reducing neuroinflammation, and combating oxidative stress. It also supports the growth of new neurons and enhances synaptic organs, cells, and physiological processes throughout the body
Number 5 has always made me predisposed to consider Taurine as a protective agent against Alzheimer's. I would take it for that benefit alone and anyone who has seen Alzheimer's knows exactly what I mean. GH and Taurine replacement to the aging man is gold.

My fiance is asking are there any side effects any that anyone has seen from taurine?

Number 5 has always made me predisposed to consider Taurine as a protective agent against Alzheimer's. I would take it for that benefit alone and anyone who has seen Alzheimer's knows exactly what I mean. GH and Taurine replacement to the aging man is gold.
yes and rememebr most of the time juicers experience kidney disease, dysfunction, degradation, and hypercalcemia is ALMOST ALWAYS a culprit and arbiter@!!
i have bloodwork to show this.

I would like to see a thread honestly devoted to anti inflammatory foods/supps/compounds
omega 3 being powerhouse, cisssus, cinnamon, taurine

Taurine directly affects neurological function through several mechanisms. Here's a breakdown of how taurine modulates calcium levels, reduces inflammation, and supports neuroplasticity and neurogenesis:
  1. Modulation of Calcium Levels: Taurine plays a crucial role in regulating calcium levels within neuronal cells. It acts as an agonist at GABA-A receptors and activates GABAergic inhibitory signaling. This activation leads to the opening of chloride ion channels, resulting in hyperpolarization of the neuron. Hyperpolarization decreases the excitability of the neuron, preventing excessive calcium influx. By regulating calcium levels, taurine helps maintain neuronal homeostasis and prevents excitotoxicity.
  2. Reduction of Inflammation: Taurine exhibits anti-inflammatory properties in the central nervous system. It reduces the production and release of pro-inflammatory cytokines, such as interleukin-1 beta (IL-1β) and tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF-α), by inhibiting the activation of NF-κB (nuclear factor kappa-light-chain-enhancer of activated B cells). NF-κB is a transcription factor involved in the inflammatory response. By suppressing NF-κB activation, taurine helps mitigate neuroinflammation and protects against inflammatory damage to neurons.
  3. Support of Neuroplasticity: Neuroplasticity refers to the brain's ability to reorganize and form new connections between neurons. Taurine supports neuroplasticity by enhancing synaptic plasticity and promoting the growth and branching of dendrites, the projections of neurons. It has been shown to increase the expression of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), a protein critical for neuronal survival and growth. By enhancing BDNF levels, taurine facilitates synaptic remodeling and strengthens neuronal connections, leading to improved learning, memory, and cognitive function.
  4. Promotion of Neurogenesis: Neurogenesis is the process of generating new neurons in the brain, particularly in the hippocampus, which is crucial for learning and memory. Taurine supports neurogenesis by stimulating the proliferation of neural stem cells and progenitor cells in the hippocampus. It also enhances the survival and differentiation of newly formed neurons. Through these mechanisms, taurine contributes to the maintenance and regeneration of brain cells, which is essential for optimal neurological function.
In summary, taurine directly affects neurological function by modulating calcium levels, reducing inflammation, supporting neuroplasticity, and promoting neurogenesis. These actions contribute to the maintenance of neuronal homeostasis, protection against neuroinflammatory damage, and the brain's ability to adapt, learn, and form new connections.

until this research right now, i was unaware it impacted BDNF AND NEUROGENESIS!

Yeah, I supplement my dog's diet with it, as well as many other things that his diet sucks at. He might be on more supps than I am lol.

he is on taurine, a joint supp, and a fish oil supp. beta carotene, sea kelp (iodine), and a multi
i love hearing this!!!! thank you for being a responsible and caring pet owner brother

Some say it's not necessary and found plenty in protein and protein powders. In fact body fortress a while back contain 50% of taurine and the rest whey protein they got sued for it I used to buy it and actually took my back got a refund.

Back in 2006 when I took superdrol my back would get so tight and it seemed to help I'm not totally sure if it did it seemed to though.

Anyways in cats it's abundant and if they don't have any taurine they'll die. It used to be in some of the old AST creatine supplements and it was supposed to help volumize the creatine work better with it I buy some it's so inexpensive and I use it intro resistance exercise.
what in the world toes taurine have to do with protein powder? it is not found in protein powder, some cheaper companies would include them into blends sure, but most of us buy our stuff isolated, its an EAA

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131