over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test, Peps, Slin, low dose log

Day 16: First day on the new diet. Wow! This is a lot of food. The one thing I hate about new diets is getting used to the food prep. The first couple days always take some time. After that I can whip most dishes up pretty quickly.

10 iu slin today with absolutely no issue given the large amount of carbs consumed.

Scale weight is up a couple of lbs. I'm definitely carrying some water. I go by morning weight and look, so I'll make a note of these in the morning for tomorrow's update.

Day 17: I'm definitely retaining some water, especially at night. Had to pee several times last night. Scale weight is up a little over 2 lbs. I'm noticing an improvement in my shoulders and arms. Feeling a little soft, but it's probably just the additional water. The scale has not moved too much and it appears I've put on some lean mass.

Starting to notice an improvement in my skin. The area under my eyes looks much better and more youthful.

I did an alternative chest workout today. Bench press 225 lbs (my 1-RM is 300) for 100 total reps. This was more difficult than I thought it would be. Total workout time was an hour and ten minutes. I think I'll feel this one tomorrow.

At this point I'll be posting every few days. However, I'll answer questions at any time.

Not much new. Weight is steadily increasing. I'll do a waist circumference and body fat test on Monday.

Weighed in today at 185.4 lb. This is a gain of just over a pound since starting.

BF and waist circumference are about the same. Muscles are definitely much fuller and the mirror indicates noticeable size gains.

I'm continuing my 100 rep challenges. I posted the bench press earlier. Basically these are heavy loads (75% of 1-RM). You do a total of 100 reps in whatever fashion you want.

Friday was weighted dips - BW +25
Saturday was trap bar deadlifts - 280lb
Today was barbell curls - 95lb

My back is sore as a bastered. Lots of fun ...

Last edited:
Just took advantage of the Superior BOGO. Bumping DAC to 2mg per week. Also increased test to 500mg per week.

I was out of town on a weekend vacation since Thursday. Diet was obviously not great, but I got a couple of good workouts in. The wife and I also did a ton of walking (her gadget says 26 miles total).

Have not used the humulin-r since Tuesday. Will be back on track with the slin this week.

I'll weigh in tomorrow morning along with a BF reading and waist circumference.

187.8 lb, 11.3% BF, waist = 31.8"

Since start of cycle: +5.3 lb, +0.5% BF, +0.4" waist

A ratio of over 77% lean gains vs body fat. This is VERY good for me.

Subjectively: Muscles are much fuller. I particularly notice an increase in my arms. Delts are nice and full with a slight additional roundness. I feel good. Occasionally tired, but not too bad.

I'll be back to my normal training routine this week and will be better able to judge strength. Today is chest, shoulders, and triceps with an emphasis on chest. I will use 12 iu of humalin-r and keep it at this level for this point out.

I don't anticipate any further dosage increases (but I can't completely rule this out :) ). Here is an update of my dosages:

Test-C: 500 mg per week
CJC with DAC - 2 mg per week
MK-677: 25 mg eod
Huperzine A: 100 mcg per day
EGCg: 200 mg per day
Humulin-R: 12 iu pre-workout (3 weeks on, 1 week off)

Last edited:
187.2 lb, 11.1% BF, waist = 31.6"

Since start of cycle: +5.0 lb, +0.3% BF, +0.2" waist

I lost about a half pound of fat this week. Five weeks into this cycle and up 5 lbs with very little fat gain. So far this is the best cycle I've ever run. I think the main factor to my success so far is the diet. Using the two IF days to keep body fat down seems to be working great. 11 more weeks to go. Goal = 195 lb @ 11%.

I was very busy this Saturday so I didn't quite hit all my calories / macros. However, the rest of the week was very good. Sort of surprised I lost weight? I'll make some minor changes to the diet and bring my total daily calories up to 4,200 kcal on training days. This is an increase of 200 kcal per day. Non-training days will remain the same.

Training went well last week. My routine is more of a HIT style, but I've started adding some extra volume at the end. Had to workout early on Saturday. I don't know how some of you guys do morning training consistently? I had no energy. Toward the end things kicked into gear and I managed to get a good workout in. I much prefer my typical 4pm training time.

Made another change to my dosage. Now at 300 mg test-c and 200 mg tren (blend).

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy plus some travel.

190.8 lb, 11.6% BF, waist = 31.8"
Since start of cycle: +8.6 lb, +0.8% BF, +0.4" waist

So far I've managed to make steady lean gains. BF is up slightly and I get bloated most nights.

Overall the combination of low dose AAS, CJC+DAC, MK-677, and insulin is working very well.

Just started Fortitude Training. Let's see how this effects my results.

Diet will change slightly. I will now have two off days and one cardio only day. The off days will move up to 2,000 kcal with very little carbs. I may do some early carbs on the cardio day, but other than that it will be very similar to my off day menu.

Training days will stay around 4,000 - 4,200 kcal. However, I may substitute more carbs for protein. I figure I can drop protein to 300 gm and raise carbs to 500 gms. The net effect should be the same. However, the extra carbs should help with the high frequency training.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy plus some travel.

190.8 lb, 11.6% BF, waist = 31.8"
Since start of cycle: +8.6 lb, +0.8% BF, +0.4" waist

So far I've managed to make steady lean gains. BF is up slightly and I get bloated most nights.

Overall the combination of low dose AAS, CJC+DAC, MK-677, and insulin is working very well.

Just started Fortitude Training. Let's see how this effects my results.

Diet will change slightly. I will now have two off days and one cardio only day. The off days will move up to 2,000 kcal with very little carbs. I may do some early carbs on the cardio day, but other than that it will be very similar to my off day menu.

Training days will stay around 4,000 - 4,200 kcal. However, I may substitute more carbs for protein. I figure I can drop protein to 300 gm and raise carbs to 500 gms. The net effect should be the same. However, the extra carbs should help with the high frequency training.

following here.awesome log slin is amazing takes alot of work to use it

following here.awesome log slin is amazing takes alot of work to use it

Thanks bro. Insulin is not that much work -- BUT you need to be very careful and know what you're doing. Here's my current protocol:

2:30pm - whole food meal (fish and white rice)
3:15pm - 12 iu humulin-r
3:45pm - pre-workout with 30gm of hbcd / hydrolyzed casein (70/30 ratio)
4:00pm - 5:15pm - intra-workout 40gm of hbcd / hydrolyzed casein + bcaa
5:30pm - 10gm of hbcd / hydrolyzed casein + whole food meal (fish and white rice)
6:45pm - whole food meal (chicken and red potatoes)

This is just what I do. Not claiming it's the best protocol and certainly not recommending it to anyone that has not thoroughly research insulin.

189.2 lb, 11.3% BF, waist = 31.7"

Since start of cycle: +7.0 lb, +0.5% BF, +0.3" waist

Lost a little weight last week. No diet changes yet, but I will adjust next week if things continue to stall. Definitely looking bigger. Muscles are full and most days I feel lean -- still fighting bloat on other days.

Received some test suspension and just started 50mg pre-workout. This one is coconut oil based. Some pip in my quads from yesterday's inject. Did 25mg bi-lateral in biceps today. Hopefully the pip isn't too bad tomorrow.

Slin, DAC, and MK continue as previously outlined.

Last edited:
Quick update. I got some serious pip from the bicep suspension injections. I never use this site though, so it could have been bad simply due to being a virgin site. I did my quads again yesterday in a slightly different location and the pip isn't bad. I'll try either triceps or shoulders tomorrow.

190.4 lb, 11.7% BF, waist = 31.6"
Since start of cycle: +8.2 lb, +0.7% BF, +0.2" waist

Up 1.2 lbs from last week. My arms and shoulders are looking MUCH bigger. I'm starting to get comments about gaining size. I think the BF reading may be a little high this week, but I'll go with it anyway.

I just started week 3 of Fortitude Training. I like the program and will give it a least two full blasts. It may be a little to complicated for my taste, but then again I may get used to it after a couple of blasts.

Diet remains clean 4,200 kcal training days (4x per week) and 2,200 kcal off days. Macros are close to 40/40/20.

About six weeks left on this cycle. I'm hoping to gain another 5 or 6 lean pounds before it ends. After that I will taper down to 150mg test + resveratrol and curcumin. During the taper peptides will remain high. The idea to use the anticatabloic effects of the peptides to help retain mass as my body readjusts to a lower dosage.

193.0 lb, 12.0% BF, waist = 32.1"
Since start of cycle: +10.8 lb, +1.0% BF, +0.7" waist

I'm guessing I retained some water this week. I don't feel like I could have added 2.6 lbs and a 1/2" to my waist. Diet was on point. A slight lower back injury affected my training, but I did not miss any sessions.

I'm not going to read to much into this week's readings. I'm traveling this week, but have access to a good gym and only have two restaurant meals planned. So overall I expect this to be a good week.

My back in 99% recovered. Of all things, I tweaked it on high rep RDL's with only 45 DBs. I'll be focuses hard on my outer quads over the next several weeks. Hamstrings will get some light work, but most of the focus will be on my quads.

191.4 lb, 11.9% BF, waist = 32.1"
Since start of cycle: +9.2 lb, +0.9% BF, +0.7" waist

Weight is down 1.6 lb and bf is about the same. This is not good. I feel my cycle has stalled. I know the main advice would be to eat more and this is what I will likely do. However, what concerns me is that if weight went down, shouldn't I be leaner? The only thing I can think is that maybe I was carrying some extra water last week.

Training has been very good. On week 4 of FT training and the workouts are tough. Anyway, I plan on bumping total calories by 250-500 kcal per day (from protein and carbs).

Test will move to 1g for the remaining five weeks. Having a lot of trouble with the test suspension. I think I'm going to replace it with a very low dose of tren -- 50mg pre-workout for a total of 200mg per week. I have mixed ester blend.

This is the final stretch. I want to get every last oz of lean mass out of this cycle.

191.4 lb, 11.9% BF, waist = 32.1"
Since start of cycle: +9.2 lb, +0.9% BF, +0.7" waist

Weight is down 1.6 lb and bf is about the same. This is not good. I feel my cycle has stalled. I know the main advice would be to eat more and this is what I will likely do. However, what concerns me is that if weight went down, shouldn't I be leaner? The only thing I can think is that maybe I was carrying some extra water last week.

Training has been very good. On week 4 of FT training and the workouts are tough. Anyway, I plan on bumping total calories by 250-500 kcal per day (from protein and carbs).

Test will move to 1g for the remaining five weeks. Having a lot of trouble with the test suspension. I think I'm going to replace it with a very low dose of tren -- 50mg pre-workout for a total of 200mg per week. I have mixed ester blend.

This is the final stretch. I want to get every last oz of lean mass out of this cycle.

bro, mk-677 has a 24hour half life so id take it everyday. how are you measuring you bf? under water weighing is the most accurate and other methods can give very different readings from day to day, but i think ur right it was prolly just water weight.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear