over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE OFFICIAL TITS THREAD

Christina Hendricks, from the show Madmen.

Christina-Hendricks-boobs-images-60803.jpg
That red makes “everything” pop 🤩

I'm with Hawk. I prefer slim women with big tits, which is generally not seen naturally very often on a woman. For this reason, i actually prefer fake tits. In a perfect world I'd choose tall, 120 lbs. or less with some nice fake Cs. However, i've hooked up with women who were flat-chested but had good nippies so those will go a long way and can compensate. Also, seeing the contours of the implant due to leanness doesn't bother me in the least. And this Kardashian body type craze w/an obscenely large ass...not my cup of tea at all and i'd bet that her rear end will look like mush once she hits middle age. Kim's boobs look decent though.

Do you guys see more women with good boobs or more with good rear ends? Personally, i haven't seen too many good booties lately. Seems like good boobs are more common.

I'm with Hawk. I prefer slim women with big tits, which is generally not seen naturally very often on a woman. For this reason, i actually prefer fake tits. In a perfect world I'd choose tall, 120 lbs. or less with some nice fake Cs. However, i've hooked up with women who were flat-chested but had good nippies so those will go a long way and can compensate. Also, seeing the contours of the implant due to leanness doesn't bother me in the least. And this Kardashian body type craze w/an obscenely large ass...not my cup of tea at all and i'd bet that her rear end will look like mush once she hits middle age. Kim's boobs look decent though.

Do you guys see more women with good boobs or more with good rear ends? Personally, i haven't seen too many good booties lately. Seems like good boobs are more common.
In my area there are a CRAZY amount of good rear ends, every girl in the gyms here all they do it ass work in the gym, the gyms actually cater the equipment to them, like the butt blasters and what not.

In my area there are a CRAZY amount of good rear ends, every girl in the gyms here all they do it ass work in the gym, the gyms actually cater the equipment to them, like the butt blasters and what not.
Yeah, the gym I went to before the Rona got one in. It is used a lot by women and even some men.

Interesting, in my area i see plenty some women working out but very few have solid rear ends.

On a side note, although i'm not a fan of hers, her boobs look incredible (for my taste), particularly in the second shot.

Attachments

• 2383b03da27544baf838596a0b3c6df6.jpg
    2383b03da27544baf838596a0b3c6df6.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 59
Ass over tits every time. But this will definitely be a good thread. The chick I posted is definitely thicker then I would go for but that’s not the point. She’s a total cutie with a tiny waist and a fat ass, and the tits are fantastic. The piercings aren’t my thing either but she’s great to look at. Sharing is caring right? Lol post em up boys

Interesting, in my area i see plenty some women working out but very few have solid rear ends.

On a side note, although i'm not a fan of hers, her boobs look incredible (for my taste), particularly in the second shot.
Definitely quality tits on her for sure

This sounds like heaven b-boy! Lol I’d have to train head down blinders on haha

I’ve been seeing less ass for sure. There was one perfect one this morning in the gym but other then this it’s a hit or miss. More boobs will be coming out now that the sun is shining

one thing I don't understand is, as someone who has tats from inside busted and TOP DOLLAR's famous artist on the outs tattoos, when I see beautiful girls like this, with worse than jailhouse-looking tattoos, it really makes me think "years of abuse" of SOME sort lol. You see some fucked up tattoos in the hood but man spend the money on nice stuff it's permanent! ya pay cheap ya pay twice. You see fools in the pen getting down way better with single needle TERRIBLE painful setups, the shading is always sicker as its slower and takes long but if you suck youre still going to do a shitty job right? unless somebody is just getting started tatting, nobody is going to blast you up for free usually, you gotta see the tattoos I did on my friend back in the day freehand IDK what he was thinking lmao, I didnt have my glasses that day but he didnt know till after :)

I'm more for the before.

one thing I don't understand is, as someone who has tats from inside busted and TOP DOLLAR's famous artist on the outs tattoos, when I see beautiful girls like this, with worse than jailhouse-looking tattoos, it really makes me think "years of abuse" of SOME sort lol. You see some fucked up tattoos in the hood but man spend the money on nice stuff it's permanent! ya pay cheap ya pay twice. You see fools in the pen getting down way better with single needle TERRIBLE painful setups, the shading is always sicker as its slower and takes long but if you suck youre still going to do a shitty job right? unless somebody is just getting started tatting, nobody is going to blast you up for free usually, you gotta see the tattoos I did on my friend back in the day freehand IDK what he was thinking lmao, I didnt have my glasses that day but he didnt know till after :)
Lol ...what did you freehand? And would be funny if you were on clen doing the tat.

MS

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
I am Annie
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner