over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using an antiestrogen?

No problem Bro, thanks for the props

Exemestane 25mg/ml 60ml for $80 ?! is there any place less expensive?

Exemestane 25mg/ml 60ml for $80 ?! is there any place less expensive?

Best of luck finding one that has the turn around time and quality of service that I received.
Most places I checked before making my decision where 90 and up for less doses.

The lowest cost I found on this stuff is from GP and it's still 29 for 20 pills at 25mg. If the Liquid stuff is dosed properly, I think that's a pretty good deal, esspecially given that you will have not issue getting it.

Hey researchstop I got a quick question... I've been following this thread pretty close and I see you state that if you take 12.5mg of Exemestane a day that should be enough if you're running 250 Teste what about if you only ran 10mg/day? would that even be worth it to take?... what about if you would run 500mg a week? just bump up the dosage to 25mg/day?

Listening in here, so from what I have gathered for my 1st cycle of 500mg of test-e per week for 12 weeks, I should store away my nolva and arimidex, and get me some exemestane for using during and for pct?

So, if this is the case dosing would be @ 12.5mg/ed, is that also including pct for the 4 weeks too?

Quality products, and not many sponsors take the time to help you out on here..

Good news! I just an order from RS due to the good feedback and as well support I have received with them!

I'm on about 750mg of Test/wk and 300 of Deca/week
All I have on hand is A-Dex for Anti-E... I have been taking 0.25 EOD, is this enough or should I take that amount ED instead?
I will be getting some of your Exemestane & Pramipexole soon BTW

Decided to repost my thread I started here as it is pertinent to the subject...any input from the RS guys would be much appreciated...picked up some of your Aromasin for my "research"...will be going back to have blood work done in a few weeks..

Hey guys....some may recognize my screen name from other boards...I mostly just lurk here. Decided to post this...not really as a question...just kind of sharing what's going on. So here's a snapshot....so now 2 preps in a row at about 10 weeks into dieting and being "on" I get really bad pitting edema to my lower extremities...ankle, calves, hams, glutes. I work in healthcare so I am well aware of what this suggests...last prep I freaked out and ran about every test imaginable thinking CHF, renal failure, liver failure etc...everything was fine. Matter of fact when I had the echo of my heart done it was a new tech working and the lady working with her commented that "this is a beautiful specimen of a heart"...anyway...fast forward to show date...couple weeks out figured it was estrogen related, upped AIs, water pills before the show and looked alright

I assumed my AI was fake....but didn't have any bloodwork done at the time. Fast forward to now...haven't competed in almost 2 years...been "off" about as long....10 weeks in, same thing. Taking 12.5 Aromasin EOD...figured that was enough as I've always heard it was strong...especially as I'm only on 750 TE...nothing else...decide this time to get bloodwork. Well...normal estradiol for a male is 0-53...mine was 78. Normal estrone is 12-72...mine was 152! Serum T was 3,742 No wonder I am killing myself with diet and cardio and the weight is not coming off....besides the horrible edema. Bumped Aromasin to 50mg daily and I hope it brings it down.....got 6 weeks and I'm behind....any input?

How is your diet and what is your bodyfat %? A bad diet and high bodyfat can reak havoc on estrogen levels.. Maybe 750mg Test is too much for your body? Especially after a two year break from AAS...

I'm dieting with Dave P....I'm sure you're familiar with his diet...high pro, moderate fat, low carb...always done better with this type of diet, I don't handle carbs well. Started the diet at 290 and probably about 20% bf...never tested bf..but a rough estimate. Right now I'm 253 and probably around 11%...I feel I would be in pretty darn good shape at 225...last time I competed I was 232 but was prob about 8 lbs off where I shouldve been

12.5mg exemestane eod is not enough except for the leanest persons, with low aromatase levels.

since you are trying to diet down, guessing that is not the case here. generally people start at 25mg/day and WORK DOWN -- IF needed. 25mg/day is pretty standard.

Goot bump this. researchstop is the best. On here answering questions and helping us out...awesome.

AND, like someone else said I ordered this for my dog to help out his skin....the stuff came (GET THIS) The next day!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131