over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using an antiestrogen?

What if one uses 250mg Test year round for their cruise. I've gotten bloodwork done on 250mg test and everything was fine and healthy. Good lipids, hematocrit,etc... but I didnt get estro tested. Im sure it would be on the higher end, so is it safe to run a low dose like 6.25-12.5mg Aromasin year round or can it have some long term sides?

yes. its not only safe, its generally HEALTHY for you. you dont want extra estro and the extra prolactin that generally accompanies it. thats just like saying... please greatly increase risk of prostate and male breast cancer (and those are just the ones with proven links)

Great thread researchstop! I have a question about switching from adex to aromosin. If I were taking adex at .5mg EOD, then switch to 12.5mg of aromosin ED, would there be any negative effects? Like unstable levels or anything like that? Im assuming it would be find, maybe a couple days with unstable levels.

Great thread researchstop! I have a question about switching from adex to aromosin. If I were taking adex at .5mg EOD, then switch to 12.5mg of aromosin ED, would there be any negative effects? Like unstable levels or anything like that? Im assuming it would be find, maybe a couple days with unstable levels.

should be fine. just hit up the exem on the day that you would take anstrozole (subsequent to last ana dose)

should be fine. just hit up the exem on the day that you would take anstrozole (subsequent to last ana dose)

Bump. Great information in this thread.

Sigh. I'm two weeks deep into a 600 mg/week test.E cycle and I have no armidex/aromasin on hand because I kept reading it wasn't necessary. Now I feel like a fucking asshole. Does aromasin help significantly with not putting fat on on a cycle?

All I have is Nolvadex.

Sigh. I'm two weeks deep into a 600 mg/week test.E cycle and I have no armidex/aromasin on hand because I kept reading it wasn't necessary. Now I feel like a fucking asshole. Does aromasin help significantly with not putting fat on on a cycle?

All I have is Nolvadex.

it can... if you have female fat pattern... then DEFINITELY YES...

nolva is not a good option... since it tends to act like E when it comes to interactions/cascades associated with fat.

how much aromasin would one use if they were taking only 200mg or even 250mg test per week? i have read a lot of old posts but just to make sure im up to date. thanks, rich

at 250 migs i wouldnt use any anti e should need to unless your body is super duper sensitive to test id keep the anti e on hand and use it when need your only doing 1 cc a week

Right. Aromasin is better than Arimidex and you never want to use Nolvadex. Not only will Nolvadex lower your igf-1 and GH but it can actually promote gyno if you're using a progestin like tren/deca.

I would not dose it EOD even though half of those using it do that. It has a 27 hour half life so using it EOD is going to roller coaster your blood levels. Your body has a hard time dealing with uneven blood levels of estrogen. Use 6.25mg/ED if 12.5mg is too much. But honestly I don't think you should. I think that you should do what others do and use 12.5mg.

No, you can start it the same day you start your cycle.
It reaches peak the same day.

Per week? No.
2.5 per day is the maximum dose that men use. Most men can use only 1.25mg/ED.
AI's do not inhibit gains. This is a myth from body builders who used AI's and didn't get bloated so they thought they were inhibiting their gains. Put that out of you head.

I want to say this again...
You are not using an AI just to keep gyno away. You are using it for your overall health. High levels of estrogen from a Test cycle will cause loss of libido, acne, high blood pressure, fat gain, enlarged prostate, and roid rage or mood swings. It's not Testosterone that causes anger issues, it's the estrogen. You're PMSing, just like a girl. And for the same reasons.
Don't cut corners here.
awsome info thank you you cleared up alot of things for me

AI need varies as does individual response. one should not be averse to varying the dosage. also as many of these drugs are questionable generics or poorly formulated/underdosed by some of the less reputable research chem companies and ug sellers. Lack of independant testing is often as much a factor as incompetence or greed. though one could say that they are closely tied to each other.

eg. someone selling 10mg/ml or 10mg/cap exemstane is trying to get one over on you. and those sellers will also tend to support that on the forums, with sales in mind, without care or knowledge of/for the end user.

of course, you will also find zealots who fail to understand that just because they are one way that does not mean that everyone is the same or even similar. actually the variance in human response to pretty much anything is quite wide, sometimes such responses will be bell curved and others they will even approach the inverse with essentially opposite need levels or reactions to drugs/stimuli.

excuse the rant... but have spent the better part of a decade trying to get some of these guys to mend their ways. And to get people to see outside their own experience or desire to be "right".

Ok, so how do we make a smooth transition into PCT when oncycle with an AI. Do we just start our regular PCT with the serm the day we stop the AI?

I am using letro and I heard it can cause a nasty rebound, so will clomid be enough to prevent any when ready to start PCT? I've read tapering down letro while taking aromasin can prevent rebound, but not sure how that would fare in PCT.

Also, I went from dosing letro at 2.5mg ed then to 1.25mg eod and broke out horribly all over my face. Would taking it every day of been better and prevented a possible estro flucuation that caused my break out? (although it very well could have been tren that caused the break out, but would like to know about letro ed as opposed to eod).

Last edited:
so what are the thoughts: nolv during, clomid during, adex during, aromisan during? hard to see what the difference is. I did research on each one, and some guys use different ones during and some wait til after. looking for a general concensus

I was JUST about to pull the trigger and get more arimidex...I have used it for most of my cycles for years....
Now I am on TRT at 300mg a wk and had tried to stop hcg and arimidex to save $$ and seems that my sex drive suffered...so started back on arim this wk but nearly out....and hcg as well...
But after reading this, like most others I feel that exemestane would be the better option. I worry that it would reduce estro TOO much...any comments on that?
I was thinking to do only 12.5mg/day to try and protect against this...as I was only doing .25mg of arimidex EOD and that seemed ok but I believe arim suppresses estro 50% where exem suppresses it roughly 80% (at full dose).

Thoughts?

I'm confused about the AI's. I read that Aromasin is easier on the HDL's.

Question?

Would Aromasin 25mg E3D be the best choice for this cycle?

4 iu's GH daily
Weeks 1-12 500mgs (250mg/ml)
Weeks 1-6 300mgs NPP (100mg/ml)
Weeks 1-4 40mg T-bol daily
Weeks 7-12 400mgs Masteron (100mg/ml)
Weeks 10-14 40mg Anavar daily

I'm confused about the AI's. I read that Aromasin is easier on the HDL's.

Question?

Would Aromasin 25mg E3D be the best choice for this cycle?

4 iu's GH daily
Weeks 1-12 500mgs (250mg/ml)
Weeks 1-6 300mgs NPP (100mg/ml)
Weeks 1-4 40mg T-bol daily
Weeks 7-12 400mgs Masteron (100mg/ml)
Weeks 10-14 40mg Anavar daily

I assume the weeks 1-12 500mgs is test of some sort? Aromasin is not like arimidex and needs to be taken daily...if you would like to minimize dosage take it with a handful of fish oil tabs, grapefruit juice and 12.5mg ED. I have done this for 3 wks now and am very pleased...

I assume the weeks 1-12 500mgs is test of some sort?

Whoops! Test-E.

Aromasin is not like arimidex and needs to be taken daily...if you would like to minimize dosage take it with a handful of fish oil tabs, grapefruit juice and 12.5mg ED. I have done this for 3 wks now and am very pleased...

Thank you for your reply. This thread, along with the other searches I have done regarding AI's, has had my head spinning.

actually ALL AI's ideally should be taken daily. dosing adjusted accordingly. otherwise one will generally tend to either under or over dose as well as have uneccessary peaks amd/or valleys of plasma estrogen. it will also take longer to reach semblance of steady state plasma levels.

exemestane is best if taken with "high fat" meals (having 15g or more of fat)... a relative term.

actually ALL AI's ideally should be taken daily. dosing adjusted accordingly. otherwise one will generally tend to either under or over dose as well as have uneccessary peaks amd/or valleys of plasma estrogen. it will also take longer to reach semblance of steady state plasma levels.

exemestane is best if taken with "high fat" meals (having 15g or more of fat)... a relative term.

Yeah I just had trouble getting such a TINY dose of arimidex since I did well at 1/2mg 2-3x a wk done daily would be about 1/4 to 1/7 mg and to accurately dose that was a pain.

I knew about the exemestane with fat but didn't realize it was 15g! I do 12.5mg with breakfast...which has flax and fish oil but I would bet total fat is still about half that...I will toss some almonds in.
Thanks!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity