over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

vegas83 log (Aurum RX) , Primobolan 200mg

Guys, this stuff is the real deal. I truly believe that now. I'm also sold on the 200mg/ml concentration. Way easier and cheaper for me than Bayer primo. I'm walking around full all day now. Have a pumped, vascular feeling 24/7. Sex drive and confidence through the roof. Love those side effectis with primo. Hair is thinning out again :( oh, well, to be expected. Thanks Viking. Keep up the solid work. I hope your powder source stays consistent because this is the real deal here.

How many mgs you taking per week?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Guys, this stuff is the real deal. I truly believe that now. I'm also sold on the 200mg/ml concentration. Way easier and cheaper for me than Bayer primo. I'm walking around full all day now. Have a pumped, vascular feeling 24/7. Sex drive and confidence through the roof. Love those side effectis with primo. Hair is thinning out again :( oh, well, to be expected. Thanks Viking. Keep up the solid work. I hope your powder source stays consistent because this is the real deal here.

Thank you very much,I'm glad to hear that.

How many mgs you taking per week?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

600mgs/wk, brother.

Hey guys, just got back from vacation. I took a solid 5 days off from the gym. I think my body needed it though. I got a lot of sleep and rest. I drank no alcohol whatsoever, so it was kinda a rest/cleanse period. During my time away I did a few sets of push ups in the room. I was getting crazy pumps - even just carrying my suitcase blows my arms up at this point.

I'm starting to enter the period of a cycle where I can really tell i'm "on." Pumped all the time. Sex drive and energy still high. Vasularity is coming in solid and I got a new bicept vein that I've never had before (I LOVE THAT!!!). My strength is going up slowly. I'm up 30lbs on my max deadlift, and I feel like I could do more. I'm up about 5lbs give or take, but i'm confident that I've lost a little fat, assuming my waist measurements are correct (i'm down 3/4 of an inch).

Summary for those of you who haven't been following:
-Doing 600mgs Primo (Viking's) and 200mgs Testosterone (US Pharma) per week.
-This primo is comparable to Bayer primo I ran last year. It is a bit thinner and higher concentration, 200mg/ml, which is nice.
-I had a little PIP going over 1.5ml per site, but nothing else negative...I do wish the labels were a little nicer but that doesn't really matter much.
-So far I have had a slight increase in strength along with dramatic vascularity increase, pumped 24/7, little loss of hair, and great sense of well being.
-I will be switching to another brand of primo soon....wish I had more of this to run, honestly. :banghead:

600mgs/wk, brother.

Hey guys, just got back from vacation. I took a solid 5 days off from the gym. I think my body needed it though. I got a lot of sleep and rest. I drank no alcohol whatsoever, so it was kinda a rest/cleanse period. During my time away I did a few sets of push ups in the room. I was getting crazy pumps - even just carrying my suitcase blows my arms up at this point.

I'm starting to enter the period of a cycle where I can really tell i'm "on." Pumped all the time. Sex drive and energy still high. Vasularity is coming in solid and I got a new bicept vein that I've never had before (I LOVE THAT!!!). My strength is going up slowly. I'm up 30lbs on my max deadlift, and I feel like I could do more. I'm up about 5lbs give or take, but i'm confident that I've lost a little fat, assuming my waist measurements are correct (i'm down 3/4 of an inch).

Summary for those of you who haven't been following:
-Doing 600mgs Primo (Viking's) and 200mgs Testosterone (US Pharma) per week.
-This primo is comparable to Bayer primo I ran last year. It is a bit thinner and higher concentration, 200mg/ml, which is nice.
-I had a little PIP going over 1.5ml per site, but nothing else negative...I do wish the labels were a little nicer but that doesn't really matter much.
-So far I have had a slight increase in strength along with dramatic vascularity increase, pumped 24/7, little loss of hair, and great sense of well being.
-I will be switching to another brand of primo soon....wish I had more of this to run, honestly. :banghead:

I hope you enjoyed the vacation:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity