advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what the hell is this corset Nathan Deasha wearing ??

wearing one of these in the last 4 weeks of a prep, along with going lower on your supps to reduce bloat and controlling your carb intake is the best way to keep it tight IMO.

I agree.... Will it make a dramatic difference??.. nah.... can it make just enough of a difference to place a spot or two higher??? I say yes.... that in itself is worth it to me.... any edge I can get, i'll take.... just my .02

He's probably selling them. Just like all the people on Instagram with detox teas and shit. Whatever makes a buck I guess. I wouldn't wear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's probably selling them. Just like all the people on Instagram with detox teas and shit. Whatever makes a buck I guess. I wouldn't wear it.

this.

or he's just trolling, and looking forward to heading to the states to see how many assclowns are now wearing corsets while they lift because he did LOL

people really shouldn't be so gullible..

reminds me of a conversation I was having with a friend regarding those stupid elevation masks you see people wear..

he was all "well (so-and-so professional football player) wears one!"

then im all "BECAUSE HE GETS PAID TO"

some people.. :rolleyes:

try it, not a friggin stretchy one or a heat trapping one or a medicine rub one, but one that cinches your ass down, wear it everywhere except the shower for a month. i used to sleep in mine and i'd wake up from time to time in the night and have to pull it off for a second feeling claustrophobic... when you wake up in the morning pull that bitch off and look in the mirror when you're empty, then come back and say it's a stupid... Until you've at least done this and have your diet and everything else in place, you really don't have any credibility to say otherwise IMO. No it's not going to give you a wasp waist, but it's going to give you the best waist you can have, for me it allowed me to pull a deeper vacuum and just hold a very sucked in look at all times.

this.

or he's just trolling, and looking forward to heading to the states to see how many assclowns are now wearing corsets while they lift because he did LOL

people really shouldn't be so gullible..

reminds me of a conversation I was having with a friend regarding those stupid elevation masks you see people wear..

he was all "well (so-and-so professional football player) wears one!"

then im all "BECAUSE HE GETS PAID TO"

some people.. :rolleyes:

and the idea that the 02 guys are being paid to wear a waist trainer is so dumb... they don't talk about it or even mention a brand ever, and they are being bankrolled by a billionaire who keeps a stable of top tier world class bodybuilders in his gym just for fun. dude could give a shit less about them selling waist trainers... and every single one of them who works over there doesn't have a waist issue at all. from the start ramy has never had a bubble anything, roelly got rid of his bubble gut, and nathan has the tightest taper i've ever seen. to just sit around criticizing what they do and being so stubborn and set in your ways would be just dumb, it's one thing try it out, research what they are doing and try to repeat it only to come to the conclusion it doesn't work, but to sit here and write it off with the results they're having just shows bull headed unwillingness to learn.

I mentioned these years ago. I have never used one but I would if I had one. It's one of those things I have been meaning to buy for ages but never bothered. The above posters who have used one have covered everything. Of course they work... look at all the burlesque models. There are women that do it to the extreme which looks ridiculous... but more evidence that they can work. Quite frankly any serious competing bodybuilder who gets marked down for his waist would be stupid not to try one (alone with dietary changes).

Mytreefiddy it is weird the way some guys would make fun of others who use one. Perhaps they don't compete. Bodybuilders go on stage in shiny trunks, covered in fake tan and inject themselves daily with alsorts of drugs... but they wouldn't wear a squeem to bring their waist in an inch or 2. Nathan is obviously having a laugh in that pic. But I am sure he or another bodybuilder he knows wears it under their clothes for large parts of the day.

and the idea that the 02 guys are being paid to wear a waist trainer is so dumb... they don't talk about it or even mention a brand ever, and they are being bankrolled by a billionaire who keeps a stable of top tier world class bodybuilders in his gym just for fun. dude could give a shit less about them selling waist trainers... and every single one of them who works over there doesn't have a waist issue at all. from the start ramy has never had a bubble anything, roelly got rid of his bubble gut, and nathan has the tightest taper i've ever seen. to just sit around criticizing what they do and being so stubborn and set in your ways would be just dumb, it's one thing try it out, research what they are doing and try to repeat it only to come to the conclusion it doesn't work, but to sit here and write it off with the results they're having just shows bull headed unwillingness to learn.

All research I've seen indicates results are temporary and that waist trainers are potentially dangerous.

Plus I'm not wearing a corset. But if you like it and makes you happy, more power to you. However to indicate that professional bodybuilders wouldn't sell a product, because they are "in a stable" is asinine.

I wrote an article on this probably 5 years ago--talking about the benefits of wearing what I called a corset...because that's what it is. Nothing has the potential to reduce waist circumference more than this. It needs to be fitted properly and it must be worn for an extended period of time each day...for many months...for good results to be achieved. If done for long enough the results can be extreme. If overdone (unlikely in bodybuilders because they just won't wear it long enough or tight enough) it can even warp the waist's shape/size so that it looks out of place with the rest of the physique.

They can also be dangerous, especially in bodybuilders, so extreme measures should never be taken.

Last edited:
I mentioned these years ago. I have never used one but I would if I had one. It's one of those things I have been meaning to buy for ages but never bothered. The above posters who have used one have covered everything. Of course they work... look at all the burlesque models. There are women that do it to the extreme which looks ridiculous... but more evidence that they can work. Quite frankly any serious competing bodybuilder who gets marked down for his waist would be stupid not to try one (alone with dietary changes).

Mytreefiddy it is weird the way some guys would make fun of others who use one. Perhaps they don't compete. Bodybuilders go on stage in shiny trunks, covered in fake tan and inject themselves daily with alsorts of drugs... but they wouldn't wear a squeem to bring their waist in an inch or 2. Nathan is obviously having a laugh in that pic. But I am sure he or another bodybuilder he knows wears it under their clothes for large parts of the day.

U back from holidays in one piece then mate ya? i did not get a response from you regd your visit to ER. U had me worried but then i saw you chilling on a nice fucking posh hotel somewhere with the mrs. I was relieved to know you still alive, fat & happy :D

"research" shows a lot of things that don't hold weight in reality... and i didn't say pros won't endorse a product. i'm saying in this case that they haven't even bothered to mention what brand it is or try and sell a single one so chalking it up to them "trying to make money" is nonsense. The reason i mentioned that this would be bader's thing if anyones is that all of them use it, it's not like just nathan wore won and is selling wraps at his local church to his friends for $39.99 per month... all of the 02 guys use them so it would lead me to believe that bader is making them and from victor's recent interview where he lays out how shit goes down over there, you adhere to the program and there is no discussion on it... so therefor do I think bader needs the money to push all these on his athletes? no... dude is a billionaire.

All research I've seen indicates results are temporary and that waist trainers are potentially dangerous.

Plus I'm not wearing a corset. But if you like it and makes you happy, more power to you. However to indicate that professional bodybuilders wouldn't sell a product, because they are "in a stable" is asinine.

i have two corsets ...never thought about using it for my waist.

It's rough having 30 inch arms

Attachments

• funny arm corset.jpg
    funny arm corset.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 2,000
"research" shows a lot of things that don't hold weight in reality... and i didn't say pros won't endorse a product. i'm saying in this case that they haven't even bothered to mention what brand it is or try and sell a single one so chalking it up to them "trying to make money" is nonsense. The reason i mentioned that this would be bader's thing if anyones is that all of them use it, it's not like just nathan wore won and is selling wraps at his local church to his friends for $39.99 per month... all of the 02 guys use them so it would lead me to believe that bader is making them and from victor's recent interview where he lays out how shit goes down over there, you adhere to the program and there is no discussion on it... so therefor do I think bader needs the money to push all these on his athletes? no... dude is a billionaire.

You really think people are skewing waist training research? Alright then. Enjoy.

Didn't cutler wear one when he was doing his series on BB.com while prepping for the Olympia? I'm sure he wore it to bed while blasting several fans haha

U back from holidays in one piece then mate ya? i did not get a response from you regd your visit to ER. U had me worried but then i saw you chilling on a nice fucking posh hotel somewhere with the mrs. I was relieved to know you still alive, fat & happy :D

I didn't get your message... I will have to check. Sorry about that. Yes I had a severe allergic reaction the day before going away :eek: I had to get a prednisone injection, anti-histamine tabs and eye drops. Me left eyelid was massive :D The nurse had to shoot in my glute and the scar tissue is bad there. I could see her struggling try to push the liquid in. From the looks of it it looked like a 21G needle too :eek: Both sides of my glutes need about a 15 year break from injections. The injection worked fast though and my eye was back to normal by the time I woke up the next day. I have found the secret of getting lean... forget about the corset you don't need it Dev. Just eat 2 meals per day plus 4 serving of ice cream between those 2 meals :D

Last edited:
I actually know people who wear them. You'd be surprised at who actually does. They have them custom made for them and they wear them a lot in the evening and often at night. I've helped put one on someone and it was definitely very tight as it was a workout getting it on them. Lol

You really think people are skewing waist training research? Alright then. Enjoy.

not intentionally... trust me my friend, i have two close relatives who are phd researcher/professors... the shit some of them say backed by studies is laughable. intentional or not, they are encouraged to produce interesting results and it's quite popular to come out with something that has the tone of "you know that thing everyone thought worked? well the this study shows IT ACTUALLY DOESN'T" it gets published because it's interesting, funding gets renewed, etc... not so different from click bait on facebook. you can structure a study to get pretty much any result you want.

not intentionally... trust me my friend, i have two close relatives who are phd researcher/professors... the shit some of them say backed by studies is laughable. intentional or not, they are encouraged to produce interesting results and it's quite popular to come out with something that has the tone of "you know that thing everyone thought worked? well the this study shows IT ACTUALLY DOESN'T" it gets published because it's interesting, funding gets renewed, etc... not so different from click bait on facebook. you can structure a study to get pretty much any result you want.

Yes, studies can be manipulated. They often are. But there's almost always a motivation behind doing it, like coke funding studies about obesity and making sure they come out favorably. It also very easy to pick them out from the genuine ones.

I'm actively conducting research at the moment and as I dig through peer reviews, criticism, and research, it's easy to tell which are good and which are designed with the specific purpose of manipulating results. But this is also educational research and it's so corrupt that nearly every other article is funded by someone with a vested interest.

So I understand what your saying, I just don't see the value of someone doing that in this particular instance. I think it's much more likely it trains him to keep his gut in, or makes him feel likes it's effective, but I strongly doubt the long term results, unless someone's applying immense pressure to their rib cage over time and permanently altering the structure, which is dangerous.

But my original comment was more of a joke about him selling it anyway, because the picture looks something those fake fitness chicks take who sell detox tea and over priced supplements. Agree to disagree, again just like anything else if it works for you, it works for you and that's all that matters.

gotcha, but nobody was arguing long term results. treefiddy and i both said it works well for a contest prep and is not permanent. it's kind of like doing vacuum training and then stopping. it trains the muscles to stay within a certain range, once you stop training and your muscles stretch... the effect goes away. it's useful but certainly not permanent.

Yes, studies can be manipulated. They often are. But there's almost always a motivation behind doing it, like coke funding studies about obesity and making sure they come out favorably. It also very easy to pick them out from the genuine ones.

I'm actively conducting research at the moment and as I dig through peer reviews, criticism, and research, it's easy to tell which are good and which are designed with the specific purpose of manipulating results. But this is also educational research and it's so corrupt that nearly every other article is funded by someone with a vested interest.

So I understand what your saying, I just don't see the value of someone doing that in this particular instance. I think it's much more likely it trains him to keep his gut in, or makes him feel likes it's effective, but I strongly doubt the long term results, unless someone's applying immense pressure to their rib cage over time and permanently altering the structure, which is dangerous.

But my original comment was more of a joke about him selling it anyway, because the picture looks something those fake fitness chicks take who sell detox tea and over priced supplements. Agree to disagree, again just like anything else if it works for you, it works for you and that's all that matters.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?