advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

would you risk bangin a judge's girlfriend?

Do unto others as you would have them do to you!

Not something I understood in my youth but today it is very clear.

My .02

actually my take on that is, do unto others before they do unto you.

shit... 1 in 7 children don't belong to the FATHER ,,,but some other dude ....he just doesn't know it ,,,so bang away my friend...bang away :headbang:

Is this a joke?? or a serious question?? Sick.
It's a joke AND and serious question. Sick is a stretch but I understand where you're coming from.

You can tell which people made a joke out of it (which it is),
those that actually tried to give some kind of pro-bang stance/advice (serious).

There's not enough time in the world to explain to them why and how something like this could mess with a person's life in x number of ways. So you just read, chuckle, and then move on. Besides, any individual with their morals so tremendously out of whack is not going to have any kind of epiphany the moment they read someone's comments in here.

My .02

What if the judge just gave you a raw deal and this is you way of sticking it to him. Obviously hypothetical, as this doesn't appear to be a serious thread anyway.

What if the judge just gave you a raw deal and this is you way of sticking it to him. Obviously hypothetical, as this doesn't appear to be a serious thread anyway.
You mean like a revenge deal? You have to be careful. It's impossible to stick it to him by sticking it to her. If he's a real asshole, which anyone in legal pretty much has to be, then he'll just ditch her. Then what becomes of her? That's right, she's calling you. And what do you do when you're done with her? Then, she gets angry, exposes you to the police, and then you wind up back in front of...

Now whose ----ed?

yeah, so i meet this super sexy woman today. she hit on me, wants to meet out. thing is, her boyfriend's a cocky, arrogant, lawyer/magistrate. big money, lotsa power. a friend once told me when i was bangin wives, he said, the fuckin that you get isnt worth the fucking that you'll get. this guy's dangerously powerful. but she's so hot.....

Married people are off limits. GROW UP....

you could end up losing your life over this. he may already know about you but is being cool right now but im sure if he knows he will get you eventually and you wouldnt even know it was coming .. dont fuck around with law enforcement as they dont take kindly to this sort of thing. :eek:

when i was a weee bit younger the thought would not even crosss my mind not to.

these days i would never sleep with another mans gf or wife. Its called karma bro. there is so much pussy out there.

I believe in karma. Do unto others and you will get what you deserve in the long run. I have lived this and paid the consequences. Regret is a bitch. Sex is just sex. Pick a single girl.

I'm sorry..... I saw "bangin wives" and got ahead of myself. :(
All good. When I was single I seriously saw a distinct difference between married/engaged women and women who had a boyfriend. Although both were just as likely to cheat I really didn't see it as bad as a woman cheating on her boyfriend as much as one who cheated on her fiancé/husband. That was a trial and error thing for me. Everyone makes mistakes. And when you're young and have older married women hitting on you you think it's the best shit in the world until a couple years later you start thinking about what if that was my wife.

It's "as you would like to them to do to you" not "Do on to them as they have done to you."

My .02

Ditto maturity changes ones outlook on life. When I was young I would say bang her but since I'm a lil older an wiser I feel the same as you , but if you do decide to bang her make a video. Lol

Last edited:
You mean like a revenge deal? You have to be careful. It's impossible to stick it to him by sticking it to her. If he's a real asshole, which anyone in legal pretty much has to be, then he'll just ditch her. Then what becomes of her? That's right, she's calling you. And what do you do when you're done with her? Then, she gets angry, exposes you to the police, and then you wind up back in front of...

Now whose ----ed?

Well... I don't necessarily think it's being an asshole of him if he dumps her for cheating... Hell, I dumped my last gf a month ago for planning on cheating on me... She was sending some guy pm's on facebook and she insisted that it was only talk, but I dumped her ass and never gave her a second chance, she threatened to kill her self, stop eating, sleeping and going to school, etc... I didn't care... She's fine btw and I never looked back... That made me feel great about myself... Had I forgiven her, I'd be feeling like a big pussy right now and would never be able to look myself in the mirror again...

Ouch, that hurts.
Harsh? Maybe a bit. But I've been around long enough to see that good people don't last long in the profession. Sooner or later, you must sell your soul to the legal system and thus let criminals walk and innocent people get punished - and you get paid in either direction, and even whether you win or lose. If it's a claim, they take the lion's share before you see a dime.

So I apologize, some do slip through the cracks with their consciences intact. A much larger percentage only sees win/lose without regard for truth or justice. And to reach a judgeship with your hands still clean? Long odds my friend. Long odds.

Well... I don't necessarily think it's being an asshole of him if he dumps her for cheating... Hell, I dumped my last gf a month ago for planning on cheating on me.
The asshole reference was in response to the original post saying the guy was cocky, arrogant, etc. You know, an asshole? I didn't mean it as in "only assholes ditch their cheating girlfriends".

If he's a real asshole (if he's really an asshole) then he's sure to ditch her. He's not going to be in love and work things out like lovers sometimes do.

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend. Damn. I try not to even get involved anymore. I've spent all my chips. I'm sitting it out for now and catching the view from the bleachers.

Harsh? Maybe a bit. But I've been around long enough to see that good people don't last long in the profession. Sooner or later, you must sell your soul to the legal system and thus let criminals walk and innocent people get punished - and you get paid in either direction, and even whether you win or lose. If it's a claim, they take the lion's share before you see a dime.

So I apologize, some do slip through the cracks with their consciences intact. A much larger percentage only sees win/lose without regard for truth or justice. And to reach a judgeship with your hands still clean? Long odds my friend. Long odds.

I don't believe I have ever disagreed with one of your posts. Even when they cast me in the bad light I deserve. I didnt disagree with the above either. The legal system was invented and run by lawyers largely for their benefit. Anyone caught in that web knows this. I just thought it was out of character for you. And I smiled in agreement. It was nice not to feel guilty after reading one of your posts. ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131