mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You get to train with one person, anybody, alive or dead. Who are you choosing and why?

Dorian Yates, Nasser El Sonbaty, Ronnie Coleman, Tom Platz.. all in their prime

Not a powerlifter and I've never been one but I would have loved to be a fly on the wall or spend 1 day at the Westside Demorest location with the morning crew.

Just raw power, intensity, masculinity, excessive Testosterone, etc

A few clips from the old location in here. Def worth a watch even if powerlifting isn't your thing.

Platz on leg day :cool:

Lee Haney.

Well, this is a hard one to pick as there are so many I would want to choose to train with, it would definitely be a leg day with deep squats, stiff-legged deadlifts and the adduction machine involved, but its hard to choose which female figure competitor I would want to sweat it out with...

But really I would love to lift with Arnold in his and my prime. And I would choose him to be alive and not dead too.

I think it’s interesting most are picking past generation bodybuilders and nobody from today, including myself.

What does that say about today’s training style for guys. 🤔

🤔

I agree and thought the same thing.

1. Me thinks there is a bit of nostalgia involved.

2. And we are so inundated via social media, we know what all the top guys do so there is no real curiosity. It’s all out there. The Golden Era, not so much.

Well, this is a hard one to pick as there are so many I would want to choose to train with, it would definitely be a leg day with deep squats, stiff-legged deadlifts and the adduction machine involved, but its hard to choose which female figure competitor I would want to sweat it out with...

But really I would love to lift with Arnold in his and my prime. And I would choose him to be alive and not dead too.
Arnold’s not alive? 🤔🤣

Casey viator watching the colorado experiment
👍 Me too. I knew Casey. Knew Arthur. Know Ell. Knew the a lot of people involved including the professor who supervised the ‘experiment’ and I have all his workouts and still would love to have been there 🙁

Dorian, John Meadows, Jordan Peters, throw Dante in there too.

JM is probably my number 1 though. Smartest, nicest dude there ever was. And we'd go grab donuts after lol
I actually was lucky enough to train with John a few times at Metro Worthington in Columbus back in 2011/12. I will cherish those experiences forever. He was such a genuine guy, and had no reason to give me the time of day as I was not a pro, or huge or anything. I think he just enjoyed teaching / coaching / imparting his wisdom to make others better.

I was also lucky enough to train with Mike Francois, and another really cool ass dude names Travis Branstetter if any of yall know him.

As for the comments about guys from the past, I think it is as someone said nostalgia, and those guys and their videos were influential in getting us into loving this. I

I'd like to train with Mike Mentzer.. but the whole schmo thing would make me uncomfortable
jM seems stand up and about his business, no hidden personality traits. Plus he'd tailor the workout to my body type. Etc.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131