over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Road to the 2012 Nationals..training log

splking1

Registered
I wanted to make a training log/journal. Please anyone can jump in and give feedback or ask training questions or advise. Or damn i might ask you for info...

Little back ground on me. Been training since 04 and my first show was in 05. See my pics in the members pics for the proof of me at 125lbs!! Im not going to go into detail of what all the shows i have done but the most recent shows were the 2010 USA were i took 6th as a light heavy and the 2010 Los Angeles were i won the light heavy weight class. You can find the rest if needed...lol

As for training. Ive worked with Dante with dog Crap training. Great program learned a lot and made great gains. His stuff works period!! I was doing my own thing leading up to the 2010 USA were i took 7th. After that i teamed up with John Meadows for training. We both took a look at my body and decided what i needed to improve on leading up to the 2011 USA. I gained 8lbs of stage weight and my condition was on point.

My goals this year will be to improve my upper chest and more back depth so this is the current program. We can go more in depth if people ask. Here is my current splits.

Monday- Chest/shoulders
Tuesday- Back
Wednesday- Arms
Thursday- Off day
Friday- extra chest/back work
Saturday- legs
Sunday-off day

The pic below is me at weight ins at the USA 197.5lbs The goal is to move up to the heavyweight class next year. Which i think is possible with the help of my new sponsor GEAR SQUAD....thank you guys!!

Attachments

• usaw.jpg
    usaw.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 483
Last edited:
I'll be asking you for advice bro!!!

congrats on the gains you made the last few years. very impressive. I look forward to following along

Look forward to checking out your progress !

congrats on the gains you made the last few years. very impressive. I look forward to following along

Thanks man! You know what it takes to compete at this level.

"If it were easy everyone would do it"

DAMN RIGHT

I have been lucky enough to be able to develop a friendship with kyle and from talking to him, he is truly a good person. Very humble and a WEALTH of knowledge.

I know i will be pestering the living hell out of him with a million questions!=-)

:food-:mil
ready

u r gonna be a sick hvy @5 6. packin a lot of size on your frame

Great Job Kyle.. Back looks like a Cobra! Def will be following your progression!

Time To Raise the Bar Bro!

This is SPARTA!

I have been lucky enough to be able to develop a friendship with kyle and from talking to him, he is truly a good person. Very humble and a WEALTH of knowledge.

I know i will be pestering the living hell out of him with a million questions!=-)

Thanks brother! You are a true friend. I cant thank you enough for what you have done for me but i do no how to re pay you ;) Lights out in 2012

Thanks brother! You are a true friend. I cant thank you enough for what you have done for me but i do no how to re pay you ;) Lights out in 2012

All i ask brother, hell you dont even have to do that, just being friends is enough! BUT i would love to see that happen!!!!! hell hath no fury like an osiris scorned....hahahahahaha:headbang:

This was my second week back into the gym since my hernia surgery. Had surgery a month ago.

Word to the wise don't wear your belt to tight. That's what caused it! I just happen to learn the hard way

Will be following along bro. We have never spoken, but I feel like I know you well due to how much O talks about you. Get at it and make it GROW TIME!

You mentioned back depth or thickness I know I had a horrible back in 2009 and from there on I started heavy rack dead lifts and barbell rows every single session and it made a world of difference. Don't know how much of either you do, but it seemed to help me.

This is gonna be fun!! I look forward to watching the mutation and the changes you go through! Keep it going Kyle!!

I hope you will not mind me asking for advise from time to time I know you probably get over whelmed with people wanting help with training and prep, do you feel the DC training helped you alot?

I hope you will not mind me asking for advise from time to time I know you probably get over whelmed with people wanting help with training and prep, do you feel the DC training helped you alot?

I don't mind at all. I'm here to help.

With dc it helped that's for sure. With me there came a time where I felt I needed more volume.

Hit legs for the second time since surgery. Did hacks with 7 plates a side for sets of eight today. I think the gear squad sups are kicking in ;-)

Yesterday we hit back. Did rack dead with 5 a side for sets of 6. Feeling good for being 3 weeks post op hernia surgery.

Next goal is to get to 250 and hold that weight for a while so when i diet down im a legit heavy weight

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131