over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin HMP Log - Giving it a whirl

just curious about the timing of everything on training days with nutrients -slin

Hi matey, I hope you get great results... definately interests me. Have you took slin recently or will you be starting it now after a break? Thanks

Damn O making me jealous with this myo! Have you thought about throwing in the GW at some point? Jj is loving it and I started yesterday. I can say in just two doses energy is up. Ive been off all ass and just jumped back on yesterday... So feeling very small myself lol.

So what does your average day look like diet wise? Say like today? Cuz if your sitting at 8% bf right now I need to match that! My diet is shitty and I need to revamp it going back on. Your physique inspires me and I know much of the community, so if possible, let us know what an average day like today looks like. I know you listed out what food you take in, just would be cool to see times and such. My timing with my food intake has just been when I'm hungry lately. Slightly feeling like a tiny mess lately lol.

On another note it's good to see you followed your heart with the lady. Saw that on facebook. I recently had my ex get pregnant and tell me it was mine, come to find out it was a lie. So I followed my heart and reconnected with a girl I dated when I was 16. Feels great to do what you actually want for the right reasons doesn't it?

I'll be following along and may have to jump on some of the new myo when I have the extra cash and get done this move south!

I can't go on to slin days because Kyle is helping me with that and he does train people.

On non slin days, I follow a gluten free diet. Steak and eggs in the morning with cream of rice . Later in the day chicken and rice and a meal of ground beef and brown rice pasta. I feel better eating this way:)

Sorry to hear about your ex, everything happens for a reason.
Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

What the hell, a starting pic:)

And the pic......fyi, no comments on how small I am please

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339040402041.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339040402041.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 5,172
Looking good...lean and mean!

just curious about the timing of everything on training days with nutrients -slin

Well i start the day at 6am. I take the slin, have some juice, glutamine, eaa's and bcaa's. I wait about 30 minutes then i have some oatmeal, hydrowhey and simpler sugars. About 2 hours later i have 10oz of lean protein and about 2 cups of rice.

Wash rinse and repeat 3 times.

As far as with the working out, today i did this.

4:00 pm juice and slin
4:30 protein and oatmeal(simple sugars)
5:15 train
sipping on karboload, eaa's, gluatmine, and bcaa's during training
post workout - 100 grams of protein, 30-45 grams karboload
then when i get home resume lean meat and rice meal=-)

All in all i felt great and i normally feel like shit on insulin.

O

And the pic......fyi, no comments on how small I am please

Looking gd there, O. Small? Far from it! Keep them coming.

great log! looks like your personal life is on the up side now..back with someone who makes you happy and that you truly love, and facebook official:eek: haha son doing good, thats awesome! definitely makes your training and diet alot more enjoyable when you are happy in all other aspects of your life! will be following along, looking forward to seeing your results! look good in your starting pic, lean and big!

Hi matey, I hope you get great results... definately interests me. Have you took slin recently or will you be starting it now after a break? Thanks

i run slin sporadically. I try to get it in twice a week most weeks and take a break but in all honesty for the last few weeks i have been hitting one most weeks and two about half the time. So i am not coming off a break, i am just making sure i hit two times a week every week instead of half the time=-)

For me insulin keeps me very lean. I have to really work hard to push the amount of food necessary to blow up on it.

O

I am so glad you are tring the new American Made MYO and logging it. I have NEVER taken anything with such an immediate impact on my physique! I posted up my 30 day results with a few pics (tried to hide my biceps so that ashphalt gal doesn't have another stroke LOL). Anyway, it was amazing. 9 lbs added scale wt., 14 lb lean mass gain, and 5 lb fat loss. I hope you like it as much as I do.
You are doing 250 every week, I did the same dose bi-weekly.... Did you come up with this dosing protocal any certain way or did you come accross some research that helped you make that choice? I was going to go to every week shots if and when the gains slow down. Am I missing out on additional beifits in waiting so long in between? The checking account balance helped me choose that protocal, but we may be able to swing it if needed. I can make cuts in other places I am sure.
Good luck my friend, always good to see you active here on PM... I get lonely without you! LOL

No, myostatin rises slowly in response to anynumber of factors, chief among them would be an increased hormone level. So by taking it every week, you should be keeping it low enough to allowed continued growth.

I have my theories on when it is best to take the myo inhibitors and this has proved out based on the guys who got spectactular results versus the guys who did not. If you guys want to talk about my thoughts on this, let me know and we can dive into it.

Yeah, i was going through some things but am back now buddy!

great log! looks like your personal life is on the up side now..back with someone who makes you happy and that you truly love, and facebook official:eek: haha son doing good, thats awesome! definitely makes your training and diet alot more enjoyable when you are happy in all other aspects of your life! will be following along, looking forward to seeing your results! look good in your starting pic, lean and big!

thank you!

UI am very happy, life is going great and i feel like its back to a stable enough point that i can start being more serious with this. I can maintain what i look like in that pic half assing it, but i am normally a good bit heavier. So we will see=-)

As far as training, yeah my Bug(her nickname.....short for snugglebug....and yes i am clearly half gay:D) is my training partner. It works awesome and we get some great workouts in together.

Thank you for the kind words!

O

Myo initial thoughts

Well guyas u took it yesterday and i definitely felt something.

my workout was great and i got amazing pumps. here was the problem. I took it on my slin day, so it is hard at this point to segregate it out. Next week and from here on out, HMP will be moved to a non slin day.

Now, there is a a unique way that you have to recon it. I am going to cover this in detail in a later post. Its nothing magical, it has more to do with how it was lypholized. It does not affect the integrity or quality of the peptide, just a tad bit different.

Why i am buckling down

So this is the most shallow reason ever=-)

My girl and i are going with a bunch of friends over to seaside nj in august. Now i was just down the party block in ocean city and was one of the bigger and leanest guys in that guido paradise=-) I want to be a bit more freak status when we get to seaside.

I know that its shallow but everyday life is my competition stage, i dont abuse my body and all my bloodwork and pghysicals come back great. So why not right?=-)

Should be good times down there, and Bug loves muscle except when some drunk chick comes up. Then she is not so much of a fan=-)

Those of you that are my friend on facebook have seen some of the pics, we love to have a good time, and thats with me sober=-) If anyone is on facebook, let me know via pm as i recently signed up and i would love to be friends with everyone!

Hey man!

Long time no talk.

Glad to hear things are going well for you again.

And Ill be following your log.

Im gonna have to find you on facebook so I can stalk yo ass! lol

Hey man!

Long time no talk.

Glad to hear things are going well for you again.

And Ill be following your log.

Im gonna have to find you on facebook so I can stalk yo ass! lol

Haha, just look for a guy whipping his girl with a chain curtain.....lol

Call me crazy but one day I think I look leaner, could be placebo....who knows

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339100187253.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339100187253.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,516
No, myostatin rises slowly in response to anynumber of factors, chief among them would be an increased hormone level. So by taking it every week, you should be keeping it low enough to allowed continued growth.

I have my theories on when it is best to take the myo inhibitors and this has proved out based on the guys who got spectactular results versus the guys who did not. If you guys want to talk about my thoughts on this, let me know and we can dive into it.
Yeah, i was going through some things but am back now buddy!

When you get ready...I'm all ears.

Not to sidetrack your log and I sent you a PM about it in the past, but I'm sure you get tons daily and mine slipped by. How long have you been using the Sero's and what do you honestly think about it compared to some of the other GH you have ran?

I remember one of your other posts where you were in the thick of things with moving, and your daily nutrition needs were hit and miss so to speak (for you anyways)...and your pics still showed great conditioning!

Figured that Big O! Diet is def working! You are ripped and still freakishly huge! I have some work ahead of me it looks like!

Hey guys,

So i decided to jump back in and try the new USA made Myostatin HMP. Most of you know me and know that i am not going to give inflated claims, or report false information. I basically am going to document with words, and pictures how well it works and what my thoughts are on it.

The experiement is going to run right now for 4-6 weeks with 250mcg of Ergopep Myostatin HMP administered IM every wednesday. I am going to be taking it im in my biceps to see what my thoughts are of the site growth.

As far as training, i have been going 3 times per week and doing something thats sorta a cross between Mountaindog and Big A's gorwth principles for beginners. I am going to drop back and do the mountaindog 4 day program 4 for this. The only areas i will have to modify are chest and shoulders a tad due to injuries but i will stay consistent with the principles and bounce the ideas off john before i run off half-cocked.

Ok, i will cover the other components in separate posts. But let any questions fly.

osiris

Hey O,

Does the USA made Myostatin HMP site specific? So will it only work in the areas I administer it in? Or does it work on every muscle regardless of where you take it, but are you just trying the biceps to see if it has any added benefits?
Thanks for any info I am currently looking to purchase some so I can take 500mcg every week for about 8 weeks, but I guess your answer will affect my purchase amount. Thank you for you time brother....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131