over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin HMP Log - Giving it a whirl

Hey O,

Does the USA made Myostatin HMP site specific? So will it only work in the areas I administer it in? Or does it work on every muscle regardless of where you take it, but are you just trying the biceps to see if it has any added benefits?
Thanks for any info I am currently looking to purchase some so I can take 500mcg every week for about 8 weeks, but I guess your answer will affect my purchase amount. Thank you for you time brother....

I think he wants to see if there is site specific growth from it, but I could be wrong

Day 3

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339208457401.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339208457401.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,436
I really feel that there ie a difference. I am back over 220 also. I am interested on seeing where this goes. I owe you guys an explanation on what o think is needed to get the most from myo inhibitors

Hey O,

Does the USA made Myostatin HMP site specific? So will it only work in the areas I administer it in? Or does it work on every muscle regardless of where you take it, but are you just trying the biceps to see if it has any added benefits?
Thanks for any info I am currently looking to purchase some so I can take 500mcg every week for about 8 weeks, but I guess your answer will affect my purchase amount. Thank you for you time brother....

It has a systemic and local effect imo

Waiting to hear your lecture O! Lol I'm really interested. Just got a huge job offer out west which means more money if I take it. So that means this man may be able to make some myo inhibitor purchases soon :)

I'm interested in running it very similiAr, but would certainly like to hear your take on them and making them as effective as possible.

WORKHARDREP

WOW you do look leaner and it's only been a couple of days!

Also this is going to turn into one of those 30-40page logs so thank god I caught on it early lol

WOW you do look leaner and it's only been a couple of days!

Also this is going to turn into one of those 30-40page logs so thank god I caught on it early lol

I am impressed and I keep posting pics because some ass clown will say I am biased, a log without pics is like a hot chick without a vagina....just saying

Me and my girl out for a band:)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339215853388.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339215853388.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,290
Me and my girl out for a band:)

And before anyone else comments, yes, she is MUCH younger than I am:)

Not sure what she finds attractive about my old wrinkly ass but hey, I am hoping with it:)

And day 4. I think it might be working

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1339287230095.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1339287230095.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 9,578
Enpough pics

Ok so, i gues this is where i put my initial thoughts huh?

Well, i can say that something is going on. I feel pumped, tight and full all day. I look to be getting visibly leaner and the thing is, life has conspired against me the last few days so i havent even gotten my cardio in since i started. Thats a good thing right.

When i started on wednesday i was 215, which might have been a tad bit low. This morning i was 222. I do not look to be holding any water except maybe in my muscles. I havent changed anything from what i outlined and that hasnt changed in a while before this.

I post pics every day because the skeptics , if the product tests out good, are going to say, its bullshit you work for ergopep, no shit you got results. Well with daily pics, guess what.....i dont really have to say much do i?

Ok guys, what can I share that everyone would be interested in?

Are you on high calories, O while running Myo Hmp? Does it work better then Folli?

Last edited:
Are you on high calories, O while running Myo Hmp? Does it work better then Folli?

I would say my calories are pretty high. I am on like 500-600 grams carbs a day and about 400 grams protein.

It works great but slightly different than folli imo. I am leaning up on this stuff almost by accident.

Training

So guys, on training as i have beat my body tio shit i have had to adapt and come up with new workouts. I have borrowed a lot of principles from mountaindog, Phil, DC and a few others but have customized everything to work around injuries.

Some of my injuries are:
1) torn pec right side, repaired surgically but still work around it
2) partially torn labrum - both sides
3) partially torn supra-sinatus(?) tendon on right side

I am falling apart as you can se...lol. i am going to need a walker soon.

So i have adapted my workouts. I will list out todays chest and shoulders workout and you can all chuckle=)

Chest
1) pec deck - i start with 150 and go up two plates each set until i am doing the whole stack. Reps are in the 20 range, stack goes up to 290
2)Incline smith machine - i start with 135, warmup and just do 3 sets at 315. I normally hit 12-15
3) flat db press - i start at 80 and stay there. Idont do these really as a contraction movement but more of a a stretch and focus on the bottom of the movement.
Shoulders
1)DB Side laterals - i start at 25lb dumbbells and i do 20 reps. I wait 30 seconds between sets and i go up 5 lbs. I normally end at the 45's and get 8-10. The rapid pace is ridiculous.
2) DB Rear Laterals - i start at 20 and do the same thing.
3) Machine shoulder Presses - i do the stack for 3 sets of 12
Traps(for giggles)
1) Hammer shrug machine.....standing.

Is there any interest in my other workouts? If so i will list them out, just let me know. I am open book guys

Why do myo inhibitors not work on natural guys as well?

Hey all,

This is the question i get asked nonstop. For instance,why can we not take the myo inhibitors and end up growing like that whippet dog or myo deficient cow?

The reason is they were born with the complete absence of myostatin, inhibitors do just that, they inhibit, not eliminate.

Now in a natural guy, i assure you that shbg and myostatin are not the limiting factors on growth. The hormone levels are. So taking myo inhbitors will increase the amount of muscle a natural guy can have BUT not like it will on an enhanced athlete.

To figure out the key times to take myo we have to think about how your myostatin levels rise. They rise in response to increased hormone levels. So by about week 6-8 of a cycle, your gains have slowed and possibly even halted. Normally we have to take more gear or switch the compounds up. With a myo inhibitor, we can dose that and then sit back and let the same dosage we were already on work its magic again.

Another key point is that there are two main limiting factors, shbg and myostatin. So a myo inhibitor addresses one of those, now we just need to address the other. You can lower shbg with insulin, proviron, masteron, winny and a few other things. if you knock both of those limiters out, i think you will be very pleased with your results.

Thats ONE key time to take it. I will go into more later. What other questions do you guys have?

O

did the volume catch up with you from your workouts, or would you attribute it to past problems?
curious as to what you were doing before opposed to now?
-c

did the volume catch up with you from your workouts, or would you attribute it to past problems?
curious as to what you were doing before opposed to now?
-c

I was a hit guy before. The heavy weights wreaked havoc on my tendons ans joints. Going through failure didn't help either.

Now I do moderate weight, short of failure. I am growing great and my joints feel very good

Great post and read as always brother! I am sitting on a bottle of myo hmp to research and want to grab some more... And luckily have some proviron around to give your thoughts a whirl.

Keep the explanations coming O, I always enjoy reading your posts.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131