over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Friends please be careful...

I’d probably just hang it up and be done with tren. You believe it to be the reason for your kidney damage, why would you want to keep using it?
I am not 100% sure it was from the Tren. I know high BP has a lot to do with it. Maybe the biopsy will tell me more.

If you’re certain tren caused this (I would strongly suggest looking at all lifestyle and autoimmune factors) then why in the world in this moment would you even be considering “how much tren can I run in the future?”

I respect everyone’s choices, but unless you’re going for a pro card or this is your job… is it really worth the tren? I will never forget what John Meadow’s said- “I thought I had to use tren to compete until I realized I didn’t.”

The kidneys are slow to repair themselves IF they do once damaged so I would of course remain optimistic, but know that maintaining and restoring kidney health after an event usually becomes a new lifestyle, not a one time fix.

Either way, speedy recovery and remember bodybuilding is a long term play. I used to love tren (ok and still do lol), but I love my health and being able to body build more.

I’d get past this, healed and then make those decisions if it were me.
I am not certain the Tren caused it but you all are right why take the chance!!

That was my first thought. Did you not do annual bloodwork during that time? Bloodwork is so cheap and really tips us off when things are going south…. It won’t show us everything, but it’s a vital tool in this game.

Bloodwork wasn’t in my vocabulary when I started in my late 20’s… So I totally get being ignorant to that, I definitely was!
I’m not the health gestapo either, but I do bloodwork bi-annually nowadays.

Cage
I was completely ignorant!!! I had high BP for a while and just shrugged it off

I appreciate your candor and sharing with the community.

You could absolutely be identifying the cause here, but I'd suspect its because tren was rocking your blood pressure for extended periods of time. Keep us updated. This could have happened to a lot of us.

Agree with others who say you have to look in the mirror and know when to hang up the big cycles.

You'll be shocked at how little you need to maintain what you've already got.
A key sign I should have looked further into is protein in my urine, a lot!!!

140 mg trenbolone acetate weekly is stupidly high a dose, especially 20 mg q.d. (very high AUC). Jesus, man.

Was your eGFR low for a long time and you ignored it?

P.S. while untreated chronic hypertension is a leading cause of kidney failure, trenbolone is a potent nonaromatizable androgen, which causes an increase in reactive oxygen species in nephrons (the functional unit of the kidney) without a concomitant rise in estrogen activity (that are protective of the nephron). Tren alone can cause renal damage.
I was doing 100mgs of Tren A every day. I was ignorant and loved the results but ignored the BP issues. When I look back now I can see why so many bodybuilders die from this shit. It needs to be told they are dangerous and need to be used responsibly and much lower doses

I was doing 100mgs of Tren A every day. I was ignorant and loved the results but ignored the BP issues. When I look back now I can see why so many bodybuilders die from this shit. It needs to be told they are dangerous and need to be used responsibly and much lower doses
It just sucks that you had to find out this hard way; not deserved.

Go easy on yourself now & try to be cautiously optimistic about the results. It can turn out to be nonsevere sometimes too bro!

I bet you'll take a different lens to the boards now and realize how dangerously a lot of guys are living.

Absolutely!! Steroid abuse is real and it’s addictive when you’re getting results and people comment on how good you look. To me it was fuel on the fire.

You can still look damn good on just HRT and a good diet. (Tell me that 10 years ago and I would have said yeah right)

Absolutely!! Steroid abuse is real and it’s addictive when you’re getting results and people comment on how good you look. To me it was fuel on the fire.

You can still look damn good on just HRT and a good diet. (Tell me that 10 years ago and I would have said yeah right)

i imagine the margin for error becomes much more broad when steroid users/abusers employ measures to preserve their health tho..

IE bp meds, cardio, keeping insulin sensitivity, etc.

it's one thing to abuse gear, but to do it completely negligently is another thing entirely.

IMO

i imagine the margin for error becomes much more broad when steroid users/abusers employ measures to preserve their health tho..

IE bp meds, cardio, keeping insulin sensitivity, etc.

it's one thing to abuse gear, but to do it completely negligently is another thing entirely.

IMO
The scary thing is I was taking precautions and taking supplements for BP and my heart and cholesterol. It did not matter as the abuse was still there.

The scary thing is I was taking precautions and taking supplements for BP and my heart and cholesterol. It did not matter as the abuse was still there.
Supplements for bp or drugs

Wait..

You mean Hawthorne berry isn’t sufficient to combat hypertension from high dose tren?
Well i’m waiting for confirmation, but it seemed like the word usage was intentional

personally i wouldnt call my nebivolol or telmisartan supplements and i don’t know anyone else that would either

Wishing you nothing but the best for your recovery but.

Tren is very potent and i was for sure abusing it. Those days are now behind me and I learned the hard way. I am wondering if when ran at a low does say 20mgs a day is Tren still toxic?

Now this part WTF give your head a shake.

Honestly don't even bother asking a question Like this.

I can never understand why anyone taking gear doesn't monitor their BP 2 times a day, morning and night. BP meds are cheap. I can tell you my average BP over the year 2023.

I can never understand why anyone taking gear doesn't monitor their BP 2 times a day, morning and night. BP meds are cheap. I can tell you my average BP over the year 2023.
I for one have not been monitoring it because cant find a BP monitor that can read accurately for bigger arms. It'll read like 150+ but everytime I get it checked at the dr's it's <130.

Would egfr numbers track the kidneys for protein in the urine?

I do worry about kidney damage so I've shelved tren indefinitely.

Op, I hope u can reverse it and keep optimistic. No more tren or dhb for that matter imo

My friend who isnt even 30 is in kidney shutdown from years of high bloodpressure and abusing the shit out of roids, its sad man, i hope you have stoped just in time to avoid havin to get a new kidney.

My friend who isnt even 30 is in kidney shutdown from years of high bloodpressure and abusing the shit out of roids, its sad man, i hope you have stoped just in time to avoid havin to get a new kidney.
That's seriously fucking sad. Fuck, man. Few worse ways to go out than by kidney failure. The prognosis is terrible, dialysis (hours spent each day filtering your blood through a machine - unfun), transplant (low probability of success & you only get one if you're lucky and it's allocated to you from the list after stressing out at the likely end of your days in horrible agony), and early death after suffering in misery. The kidneys sadly are not regenerative like the liver, that is miraculous in its adaptation.

I stopped using Tren years ago after I experienced an obvious temper issue. Wasn't worth going to jail over. It's the only steroid compound that gave me the supposed "Roid Rage". I tried it several times over the years and was always the same experience. Tren is one of the most powerful anabolics on the market. I think because it's so strong that my blood pressure would shoot up on cycle and I became extremely agitated or irritable through out the day. Tren is a good drug for powerlifters when they compete. It's a fast way to increase strength. It's a good drug for bodybuilders also but I think there are way more options to get the same results with out the side effects.
Exactly. It’s funny to me how guys try to say they are a lot “calmer” and “peaceful” on Tren. Yeah ok 😂🤣🤣🤣.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws