over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another boring DNP LOG

Not to beat a dead horse.

However, has anyone else had experiences like this? I dont seem to be losing any weight at all, despite continually sweating.

The only time I didn't lose weight on DNP was when I was just eating too much. I remember using too high of a dose for myself and ended up eating an insane amount to the point where my weight stayed the same and then eventually ended up gaining fat because I ate so excessive on it. I always do low cal diets when on dnp, you end up losing a ton more and faster. Last time I used it I ran 300mg/ED for 8 days and lost about 3-4lbs of actual fat, while doing no exercise at all(dnp made me too tired) and eating roughly 2,000 cals a day with my maintenance being a little over 3000. No muscle loss whatsoever, after it was out of my system my strength was the same as before I started.

I am doing 3 150mg caps/day/ 1 every eight hours and right now I think it's going to be my limit. Works out to be 337.5mg per day and the sweating is just aweful. Thats the worst side effect for me. I work security overnight and have to make a 15 minute round every hour and I just soak through my clothes so I have to bring 2-3 t-shirts and leave pools of sweat in bed. I just tightened my diet up a little. Not evn going to weigh myself. I am also bloated with water.

I'm a chemical researcher, and will have the chance to handle powder DNP soon. I know what I'm doing, for the most part, but this stuff scares even me. I don't want to become yellow. I'm curious what you guys have done to avoid changing colors... and if you handle the raw stuff, what do you do to prepare it for single servings? This is just for my own information, not looking for any illegal advice.

Last edited:
I'm a chemical researcher, and will have the chance to handle powder DNP soon. I know what I'm doing, for the most part, but this stuff scares even me. I don't want to become yellow. I'm curious what you guys have done to avoid changing colors... and if you handle the raw stuff, what do you do to prepare it for single servings? This is just for my own information, not looking for any illegal advice.

Since you're a researcher, just use your standard HEPA glove box with butyl gloves. :D

DAY 13: 2 250mg caps (D brand) and 1 150mg (IP brand). Slightly sweating, not nearly as bad as I would have thought. I do not seem to have lost much weight , if any. Unless I am holding 5+ lbs of water, Im not sure what is going on.

Last edited:
DAY 13: 2 250mg caps (D brand) and 1 150mg (IP brand). Slightly sweating, not nearly as bad as I would have thought. I do not seem to have lost much weight , if any. Unless I am holding 5+ lbs of water, Im not sure what is going on.

at 650 mg and your not sweating much id say some of your shit is fake , 13 days at 300 a day and you should be sweating your ass off , id wager to say that "D brand" is bunk , drop that and replace with 1 "ip" brand and see what happens over 3-4 days

at 650 mg and your not sweating much id say some of your shit is fake , 13 days at 300 a day and you should be sweating your ass off , id wager to say that "D brand" is bunk , drop that and replace with 1 "ip" brand and see what happens over 3-4 days
D's stuff is definitely not bunk. He's been around for years as a domestic source. One problem, though, is that D doesn't cap a known and consistent amount of powder in each batch. According to what he said on ABB, he basically just approximates it. That's not good for accuracy at all and explains why many batches seem to be underdosed. Unfortunately, based on feedback here, IP's caps don't seem to be any better with the underdosing issues. Many guys were saying they needed to take way more to get the same effect as they had in the past.

Personally, I'd guess that Ton1333 is both relatively tolerant to DNP, such that he requires higher doses than the average person for the same effect, and also that he's taking underdosed caps. It'd be interested to see how he responds to a product that's known for being accurately dosed.

I have IP's and I take 2-3 caps a day and I sweat through my sheets, shirt, you name. Sitting here dripping. 3 caps is the max I'll go just whoops me. I'd rather run longer and milder than quick and hard but thats me. I have a kid and I chase him around. I have to do 15 minute rounds every hour on the for 12 hours and I sweat like a pig, been on 10 days so far. 3 days at 2 150mg crystal then 7 at 3 150mg spaced every 8 hours. Strength still very good. I just use the 5/3/1 with another exercise for rest pause and thats it. 30-40 minute workouts. Haven't done cardio and my diet has not been clean by any stretch.

Conciliator and others,

Heres my update for today, I switched 600mg, all from IP. D's stuff is certainly not bunk. It does work, but I just cant seem to find my ideal dose, which is most likely a product of D's caps being 250mg versus IP caps being 150mg. The smaller increments making it easier to find my target dose. And, as Conciliator mentioned the variable amount of DNP in each capsule. (Which Im sure is an issue for both brands.)

For Comparisons sake, the last time I used DNP, about 4 years ago, I found that 400mg was my ideal dose. This DNP was from a fellow that went by the handle H*. I believe he is long gone now.

IP's 600mg feels like the ideal dose for me. Im sweating a bit more than most people would probably like, but nothing unbearable so far. However, as it builds up over the next few days, I may find it is too hot. I will keep everyone posted as things move along.

What do you all think about cardio and hard lifting sessions on low dose DNP, like 300mg.

Will it cause muscle loss or is it good to go on low dose steroids?

Opinions?

What do you all think about cardio and hard lifting sessions on low dose DNP, like 300mg.

Will it cause muscle loss or is it good to go on low dose steroids?

Opinions?
The early human research on DNP suggests that it's not catabolic, in contrast to things like thyroid. Basically, DNP is not thought to cause muscle loss. If you'd like some quotes from the research, just ask.

:DGreat thread 2bigstill! you really lost some pounds bro great! and you're still alive:D

JK.

:DGreat thread 2bigstill! you really lost some pounds bro great! and you're still alive:D

JK.

glad you liked it man....i read back the first few pages and if those people only knew what its done for my life. I can really say DNP pretty much saved my life.

Hope yours turns out good too bro...

I've had this issue with lack of weight loss as well when I used my first dose of DNP back around 2003-2004. It seems from my experience and from others on various forums I have read that DNP may not work as well for people who are some what already lean that are trying to lose a small amount of weight.

Last edited:
D's stuff is definitely not bunk. He's been around for years as a domestic source. One problem, though, is that D doesn't cap a known and consistent amount of powder in each batch. According to what he said on ABB, he basically just approximates it. That's not good for accuracy at all and explains why many batches seem to be underdosed. Unfortunately, based on feedback here, IP's caps don't seem to be any better with the underdosing issues. Many guys were saying they needed to take way more to get the same effect as they had in the past.

Personally, I'd guess that Ton1333 is both relatively tolerant to DNP, such that he requires higher doses than the average person for the same effect, and also that he's taking underdosed caps. It'd be interested to see how he responds to a product that's known for being accurately dosed.

What about purity in its raw form? What is acceptable?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws