over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bigger by the day

My apologies. I forgot the question mark...….with much less?
I think you mean tons, not tonnes?

No I meant tonnes. Please just fuck off from my thread as you are adding nothing positive whatsoever. Now you are just nitpicking stupid things to comment on.

This looks interesting. I'm running almost the same dose and gear (minus dbol and hgh). Curious to see how you go about your experiment and how you tackle/prevent sides and how you will develop.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Great. Let me know how you get on and update in this thread if you want. The prevention of sides should be fine for me as I won't go past my stated doses. I have used them before and feel I have a decent understanding how my body reacts to each compound. Granted the body is always changing and an example of that is the way it's responded to the orals this time. Even with just 1 tab each I have some sides which I didn't expect. I must be getting old :eek::D When did you start?

HGH has been shown to increase tendon collagen I mRNA expression and tendon collagen protein synthesis. It's also been shown to strengthen musculotendinous tissue. I should have also gone into more detail as I have an issue with the whole area. Even the elbow is giving me issues. So I 100% know hgh will definitely help with the healing process. I will be using other things (mainly to reduce ongoing inflammation) to help with the process as well.

Have u tried tb500.

I ran 3-5mg a week for 4-5 months n havnt had any tendinitis issues all year.

Suffered with tennis/golf elbow tendinitis on n off for years n always get it during prep.

Nothing this year n been in prep 8 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have u tried tb500.

I ran 3-5mg a week for 4-5 months n havnt had any tendinitis issues all year.

Suffered with tennis/golf elbow tendinitis on n off for years n always get it during prep.

Nothing this year n been in prep 8 months

It was like a miracle drug the first time I used it. Then last time I got some from peptidetech and it didn't seem to do anything. I wasn't sure if it had been damaged. I used tb-500 and bpc-157 and they didn't help. The first time I was shocked how fast I recovered so I knew the 2nd time somethign wasn't right. I will definitely try it again. I think TB-500 is a great addition even for general recovery from training. Voltaren gel is what sorted it out a while back but I stopped using it. I will try that again and be consistent and I hope it goes away. Thanks for the suggestion.

It was like a miracle drug the first time I used it. Then last time I got some from peptidetech and it didn't seem to do anything. I wasn't sure if it had been damaged. I used tb-500 and bpc-157 and they didn't help. The first time I was shocked how fast I recovered so I knew the 2nd time somethign wasn't right. I will definitely try it again. I think TB-500 is a great addition even for general recovery from training. Voltaren gel is what sorted it out a while back but I stopped using it. I will try that again and be consistent and I hope it goes away. Thanks for the suggestion.

Another good addition I got from Scott Stephenson when I worked with him years ago is Kwang long oil.

I’ve used it every upper body session this year on elbows n torn pec. Defo worthy addition n cheap as.

I get my peps from uk-peptides. Seem to do the job be it tb500 or mt2.

When did you last get bloods done and what did it show?

GFY wannabee!

This entire thread is useless.

C-ya

Man U are a real jack ass! I’m sure I speak for everyone here. If u don’t have anything to add that may contribute to this thread now is a good time to shut u fucking hole.

My lower back is the same as it always is. Although it feels fine now I just have to be extra careful. I have started doing some t-bar rows recently which is me playing with fire. But I keep the weight relatively low and concentrate on form and high reps. It will get tight from time to time but I hope I avoid injuring it again with all the modifications to my training. When I done free weight movements (light weight) the other week it was very tight the following days so I backed off and will keep to what I have been doing over the last 6 months.

The one issue I have is my left bi-cep tendon. I couldn't do any pullups or heavy pulldowms the other day due to it. It's been a problem for many months now. I am hoping the hgh helps with that over time. I also have a bad left hip :eek: Not a good start is it :D It hurts when I walk sometimes and feels like it's coming out of it's socket.

Even with the above I think I will be fine and I am hoping I get better over time. I know my body and just have to train around it. I can still machine row heavy weight but the lack of pull ups/pulldowns and free weight movements will negatively effect my back training. The worst thing for me now is back training has become almost boring as I am so limited but I still put 100% into it.

Sounds like you're falling apart just like me. Do you use much pain medication, anti inflammatories? I have just started back on CBD oil and it has made my lower back much better I had forgot how goood it is.

I make a comment about that much gear is not needed to grow,
then the attack starts.

Then F Bombs follow.

Let me be clear little boy, if you don't like something I say, don't
read it.

Who the hell are you to speak to me like this?

I'm sure there are some great members here...…….but you are not
one of them.

So practice what you preach little one.

Man U are a real jack ass! I’m sure I speak for everyone here. If u don’t have anything to add that may contribute to this thread now is a good time to shut u fucking hole.

Another good addition I got from Scott Stephenson when I worked with him years ago is Kwang long oil.

I’ve used it every upper body session this year on elbows n torn pec. Defo worthy addition n cheap as.

I get my peps from uk-peptides. Seem to do the job be it tb500 or mt2.

There is another UK site that is good and I will probably use them if I ever need anything. My mate orders from there so I might just add to his order. UK peps I have used once and they were good but I have heard some mixed reviews on different products.

When did you last get bloods done and what did it show?

I haven't had blood work for about 6 months which is a long time for me. Usually I get it done every time I am back in the UK (every 2 months or so). I know it will be fine as it always is and I have been off and haven't been doing anything bad recently. My only issue is HDL but it's not so bad as my LDL and Triglycerides are also usually low. Everything else is always in range. I don't have issues with HCT/HGB and I have never given blood. My CRP is also very low all the time which I am happy about. I have also added in curcumin and pycnogenol again since my last blood test so they should only help in that regard. If I die 2moro my blood work lied :eek::D

Sounds like you're falling apart just like me. Do you use much pain medication, anti inflammatories? I have just started back on CBD oil and it has made my lower back much better I had forgot how good it is.

I don't use any pain medication. I may use 2 codeine for a headache/toothache but they are rare. I have used some anti inflammatories when I done my back in and couldn't move but thats about it. Yes I am falling apart. You will understand when I say even though I have all these minor injuries I am feeling fairly positive about them going away. You can always tell which ones are more serious and which ones should go away. I forgot to even mention my left middle trap again and that is hurting me now :eek::p I have a trapped nerve in there which is common but again it will go away.

I don't like taking things that mask pain too much as I forget and I may start doing stuff I shouldn't and injure my back again. Pre workouts can be dangerous in that regard as well. Sometimes when I am loaded up I just want to go crazy and start heavy barbell rowing and loading up the pulldown machine :eek::D

I make a comment about that much gear is not needed to grow,

then the attack starts.

Then F Bombs follow.

Let me be clear little boy, if you don't like something I say, don't

read it.

Who the hell are you to speak to me like this?

I'm sure there are some great members here...…….but you are not

one of them.

So practice what you preach little one.

Now I feel special. U gave me the pleasure of your 8th post!! 1st he asked u to not worry about his dose. Then u flamed out on him. Second little? Let’s see some pictures of your self. 3rd boy? I have a son that is a petroleum engineer. Im a long way from a boy.
Sorry EVE. I stop messing up ur thread brother. Looking forward to see u blowing up.

Read the title And here I thought rich Piana came back...

[emoji846] Good stuff Elvia, I'll be following along! That break from everything must've made your body very sensitive to gear.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

good post, i ll follow you

This entire thread is useless.

In the grand scheme of things, most if not all actions people take on a daily basis over and over again till the day they die bring absolutely nothing to mankind and its progress as a whole entity... as depressing as it may sound, only an infinitesimal fraction of humans over History seriously influenced our perpetual quest for advancement and will keep on doing so for the centuries to come, no matter how many folks walk on this Earth foolishly thinking they're important or "useful". Based on the reality of this world's inhabitants' emptyness as well as my own futility, I'll gladly check Elvia's log as he updates it, in between the myriad of other meaningless things I do everyday... :);)

Read to tone in this clowns posts and speech patterns, it's clear to see who this formerly banned moron is. Why would any healthy person post in threads when "no one" wants them to. It's just a sad dude with tons of hate. This member needs a vacation and banned room counselling.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear