over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clenbuterol: Low Dose

Do you know we actually sell that? I didn't till recently. With clen though it remains effective for a decent amount of time. With my first cycle I like to do about 4 weeks then I have 2 off and do the usually 2 on 2 off. Although I am curious how this low dose suits you and how long it remains effective. I have never used ketotifen or Benadryl.

Taurine is amazing for so many things... one of the best health supplements available and very cheap too.
Yea, I see it on the site all the time. I knew we had it, I just never knew what it was or what it did.

Just got 500g of Prime Nutrition Taurine in [emoji4]

I personally believe 2 weeks clen(40-120mcg), then 2 weeks ephedrine and repeat is best.
That sounds interesting, I actually have some Hell Fire Capsules from UGsupps. Although, I think they may be too strong for me because I was getting nauseous. I should have started with something weaker. Maybe I'll pick something else up, idk yet but either way I'm sticking to low dose. I don't want my heart rate thru the roof like my previous run with clen.

A sponsor here carries ephedrine or you can walk into walmart, walgreens, or cvs and ask for bronkaid.

Oh I know, but walmart/etc doesn't carry it in my state. Legally, I'm supposed to be allowed to purchase it, but they be puttin the scweese on stores anyhow. For years, I even had my local pharmacy special order it for me, but their distributor stopped carrying it.

Does a sponsor carry ephedrine HCL? or ephedra? And damn if they're overcharging, like I said, meth might be a better deal.

Rambo...
How is your clen experiment going?
Any cramping while in bed at night?
Those cramps in the arch of the feet are a bitch!

Rambo...
How is your clen experiment going?
Any cramping while in bed at night?
Those cramps in the arch of the feet are a bitch!
So far I have only felt a slight cramp in my back and neck on a couple separate occasions. At higher doses I would get those cramps in bed, those are brutal!!! At 40mcgs I'm hoping to avoid that and so far I have been able to even with little to no taurine the first few days.

I haven't done any cardio to be honest. I need to start hammering the cardio and the fat will start melting.

I've heard of guys running up to 200mcg clen daily, that's insane. I really be concerned with my heart health.

I've heard of guys running up to 200mcg clen daily, that's insane. I really be concerned with my heart health.

I ran it very high dose for 9 days before my last show. The fat melted off but my heart felt like it was about to pop. My outlook on life has changed dramatically since then. I don't have it in me to risk my health for bodybuilding shows these days. My life is just getting good. No need to have a heart attack and a stroke like my IFBB PRO friend did this year. We are the same age. Now he only has use of half of his body.

I used helios at that dose for 3+ weeks. The stuff worked great, but it was the only time in life i found myself with 911 dialed on the phone with my thumb on the dial button. Just be careful, you can push the limits but sooner or later shit will break lol.

I would never use more than 60mcg clen ever now. I think that is a great dose for most to help with goals without risking too much.

I am doing great at only 40mcgs, I did not weigh myself yet. I started at 194lbs carrying some water. I do still appear to be putting on mass.

Took these today at the gym. Triceps were pumped swollen!

d8abce092778390979c91e5b12262085.jpg

bd036f3b58da8282d968f13fb620699e.jpg

477568fd580d16c9f9fac50728a67cce.jpg

I am doing great at only 40mcgs, I did not weigh myself yet. I started at 194lbs carrying some water. I do still appear to be putting on mass.

Took these today at the gym. Triceps were pumped swollen!

d8abce092778390979c91e5b12262085.jpg

bd036f3b58da8282d968f13fb620699e.jpg

477568fd580d16c9f9fac50728a67cce.jpg

OMG Rambo! I swear you could be my friend, Pinkton's twin; same face, hair, and facial hair. Looking great!!!

Rambo you look great but you have a weak signature pose ;):D Looks like you are leaning out fast.

Rambo,

You look amazing. Your hard work is paying off. You look big and lean too. Keep it up :)

Higher the dose the more dramatic the duiretic effect. Im comfortae with 80-120mcg

Clen is so bad on the heart fellas. Not just the added stress on the overall system, but it's literally bad for the heart tissue at a cellular level and studies showing this have circulated for years. It damages heart tissue over time.

I've used it, we all have. I'm not preaching, but it should be reserved for a last resort prep type thing, not weight management. High dose and/or long term use (even cycled) will put some mileage on the ticker.

People act like DNP is crazy reckless yet pound clen. I never got it. I'd rather lose weight with low dose DNP. Clen geeks me the fuck out like a Crack head.

Last edited:
Rambo...
You are growing and leaning our simaltaneously. Very impressive changes! Keep up the good work.

Rambo you look great but you have a weak signature pose ;):D Looks like you are leaning out fast.

Rambo,

You look amazing. Your hard work is paying off. You look big and lean too. Keep it up :)

Rambo...
You are growing and leaning our simaltaneously. Very impressive changes! Keep up the good work.
Thanks for all the kind words guys, much appreciated!!

I'm basically always in a constant recomp, build more lean mass and burn fat is always the goal. But for weeks at a time I do focus more on one or the other. In the past, I have been able to grow nice lean mass while on clen.

Hey guys. Would Clen be good for a female to use to max out fat burning before the summer?

What dose? How long?

thanks!

Hey guys. Would Clen be good for a female to use to max out fat burning before the summer?

What dose? How long?

thanks!
My wife used it last year to drop some weight for a few weeks. Highest she could handle was 40mcgs. Start at 20mcgs and work up slowly. I don't think she will need more then 40mcgs. I would stop there.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws