over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clenbuterol: Low Dose

Good work. I bet you start finding veins you didn't know you had soon Rambo. Take lots of pics!

Hey guys. Would Clen be good for a female to use to max out fat burning before the summer?

What dose? How long?

thanks!

Clenbuterol and T3 really help women lean out fast. I would start her on 20mcg clen and 25mcg T3 upon waking, then have her do fasted cardio.

Hey guys. Would Clen be good for a female to use to max out fat burning before the summer?

What dose? How long?

thanks!

As Rambo stated it should be great but use very low doses. Never go high with women. I would personally not go above 60mcg for myself either. I would start at 10mcg and move up 10mcg each day. I think a max dose of 40mcg but 20-30mcg might be plenty for her too. Low dosed clen will provide good results and minimal risks imo.

Rambo what dose of letro are you on now? Clen and letro is a great combo for getting nasty lean!

As Rambo stated it should be great but use very low doses. Never go high with women. I would personally not go above 60mcg for myself either. I would start at 10mcg and move up 10mcg each day. I think a max dose of 40mcg but 20-30mcg might be plenty for her too. Low dosed clen will provide good results and minimal risks imo.

Rambo what dose of letro are you on now? Clen and letro is a great combo for getting nasty lean!

I completely agree. It's better to keep clen dose low so it's safe for the heart. I would take ketotifen every night so it can be used a good month solid every morning without need of an increase in dosage.

My wife used it last year to drop some weight for a few weeks. Highest she could handle was 40mcgs. Start at 20mcgs and work up slowly. I don't think she will need more then 40mcgs. I would stop there.

thanks!

what kind of results can one possibly expect?

After reading this thread I looked it up on my provider's site. I just wanted to make sure this is the right product and about the dosing. Below is what it says..........

Clenbuterol 200mcg x 30ml

Just to be clear you are saying 10-20mcg per day? So .10 or .20 ml per dose?

What kind of dropper do you use for something that small or am I completely off here?

After reading this thread I looked it up on my provider's site. I just wanted to make sure this is the right product and about the dosing. Below is what it says..........

What kind of dropper do you use for something that small or am I completely off here?

That is correct. You could use an oral syringe to measure out/dose. Even a slin pin would work. I just use the dropper even for small doses. It may not be exact but I am not far out. I can't comment on the dropper from your supplier but I know Superior's are 1.5ml so 1/3 of the dropper is 66.6mcg clen so 1/6 would be 33.3mcg.

1.25mgs per night for the letro. Not every night though, I am inconsistent with taking it. Sometimes I forget and just go to bed.

Every 0.1mL is 20mcgs. I am dosing 0.2mL (40mcgs) every morning.

Like Elvia said, get an oral syringe. They are free at the pharmacy, just ask for them. No reason to be guessing when they are readily available.

Clenbuterol and T3 really help women lean out fast. I would start her on 20mcg clen and 25mcg T3 upon waking, then have her do fasted cardio.
My Wife's post baby birth cycle will most likely be 20mcgs of clen with 25mcgs of T3 and 10mgs of Var or MK-2866 (ostarine).

That's a killer stack for a woman.

My Wife's post baby birth cycle will most likely be 20mcgs of clen with 25mcgs of T3 and 10mgs of Var or MK-2866 (ostarine).

That really is a great stack for women but I would introduce them at separate times for women who haven't used before. Even 10mg avar only for women is an amazing cycle (not every woman though).

That will definitely tighten her body up but those compounds will most likely pass into the breast milk. Be careful or you may have a very muscular infant. :D

That really is a great stack for women but I would introduce them at separate times for women who haven't used before. Even 10mg avar only for women is an amazing cycle (not every woman though).
Definitely going to introduce them slowly. She's done clen before so we are familiar with what works for her. I'm thinking we start with the Var at 5mgs, these are some pharma grade British Dragon 10mg tabs. Then we'll introduce clen and add morning cardio. I want to wait on adding T3 till the end maybe after dropping the clen.

After breastfeeding. The last thing I need is a jacked toddler overshadowing me lol!

I came across a study that was done on infant males back in the old old days when orphans weren't protected by rights. They gave a baby boy testosterone. He became muscular, was able to pull himself out of his crib, and he grew a full sized grown man's penis and pubic hair. Hahaha :eek:

I came across a study that was done on infant males back in the old old days when orphans weren't protected by rights. They gave a baby boy testosterone. He became muscular, was able to pull himself out of his crib, and he grew a full sized grown man's penis and pubic hair. Hahaha :eek:
That's crazy!! I wonder what happened to him afterwards.

That's actually my bio. The thing is, when orphans aren't protected by rights, they actually need the Testosterone so that they can look out for themselves.

Can't stand clen, at any dose. I'd much rather use low dose dnp. I haven't had to cut in years though. Ever since I started using peptides and gh. Granted, I'm also happy sitting at 10% though. But I can eat like a horse and stay at 10 whereas years before it would have been 15-18%...

Can't stand clen, at any dose. I'd much rather use low dose dnp. I haven't had to cut in years though. Ever since I started using peptides and gh. Granted, I'm also happy sitting at 10% though. But I can eat like a horse and stay at 10 whereas years before it would have been 15-18%...
I want to get to that point brother, where I am lean enough that I don't have to "cut" if you will. I still have fat on me from when I was a fatass couple years ago. Old stubborn fat :)

I want to get to that point brother, where I am lean enough that I don't have to "cut" if you will. I still have fat on me from when I was a fatass couple years ago. Old stubborn fat :)

I keep on saying I will but I never. Do you want to both really go for it for the transformation contest? I will if you do. I was gonna really go for it anyway (of course) but I mean get shredded as opposed to bigger and be fairly lean. It's like I am scared to look smaller or maybe I just love my carbs too much. Time to diet... not gonna even have any dark chocolate :eek:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws