advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Could you or under what circumstances could you date a girl with hand/neck/face tatts

This is why I don't know if I will ever get married. I enjoy being single, dating however many girls I want, and having my freedom. It's almost impossible to find a woman who doesn't want to get married and have kids. Ideally, I'd love to find a polyamorous relationship. On the other hand, when I get older, it could get lonely. There will always be dating sites even for older people though.

if what im seeing is any indication of a trend.. you're going to have a lot of company in this path in life..

my ladyfriends are all 'just having fun now lol' and are planning to 'settle down with "the one" when they are older' (I.E. 30).

I keep trying to tell them that they are making a huge mistake cause guys in their 30's will be looking for girls in their 20's...

apparently im crazy :rolleyes:

if she didn't give you the best 10 years of her life, don't sign up for the worst 50.

just take good care of yourself, your body, and your finances, and you'll be the king with the harem full of 30-year old cat ladies :eek:

Prejudicial stereotyping over tattoos? Are you kidding me?

It is FAR more "socially unacceptable" to be very muscular than to be covered with tattoos in 2016.

You are FAR more likely to be judged, stereotyped, unfairly denied housing or employment for being hyper-muscular than you are for having tattoos in 2016.

well . . .

What I find horribly interesting in these relationship threads where people
say; she did this, she did that, bla, bla, bla, focusing what somebody else
does while failing to shine that ever so critical light on themselves as if they
themselves are so perfect. And it is usually the woman’s fault while always
ignoring, failing to take any credit or responsibility for their own ‘imperfections.’
As the old saying goes . . . it cuts both ways.

The misogyny and objectification here, is many times, so obvious and sad.

I guess I should not be surprised as bodybuilding is such a self-centered
activity where one focuses solely on themselves, usually at the expense
of others. Over time many lose any degree of introspection, empathy or
understanding of their effect on others.

And me? Well, I probably hold the world record for mucking up relation-
ships, making poor choices, hurting others while protecting myself image
such as it was and still is I suppose. Clearly I have been guilty of what I
am alluding others do and it is not a place I was proud to occupy.

It would really be much welcomed breadth of fresh air to see a thread
praising the virtues and qualities of a woman or another person for that
matter. Instead, we see an almost endless stream of name calling and
blame or worse.

Of my soapbox.

What I find horribly interesting in these relationship threads where people
say; she did this, she did that, bla, bla, bla, focusing what somebody else
does while failing to shine that ever so critical light on themselves as if they
themselves are so perfect. And it is usually the woman’s fault while always
ignoring, failing to take any credit or responsibility for their own ‘imperfections.’
As the old saying goes . . . it cuts both ways.

The misogyny and objectification here, is many times, so obvious and sad.

I guess I should not be surprised as bodybuilding is such a self-centered
activity where one focuses solely on themselves, usually at the expense
of others. Over time many lose any degree of introspection, empathy or
understanding of their effect on others.

And me? Well, I probably hold the world record for mucking up relation-
ships, making poor choices, hurting others while protecting myself image
such as it was and still is I suppose. Clearly I have been guilty of what I
am alluding others do and it is not a place I was proud to occupy.

It would really be much welcomed breadth of fresh air to see a thread
praising the virtues and qualities of a woman or another person for that
matter. Instead, we see an almost endless stream of name calling and
blame or worse.

Of my soapbox.

There's nothing wrong with women.

It's modern western society that is the problem

Face and neck would be too trashy for me. I mean I guess it can be sexy but sure is hell not something I would want to wake up next to on a continual basis. Hand tattoo is a little different. But if you really like the girl, then who cares?

I have several tattoos. All are able to be covered with a golf/polo style shirt. Though tattoos are socially accepted now, I still think ones that cannot be covered at work are still looked down upon. If you have a choice of 2 hires, same qualifications, I would hire the one without visible tattoos. Thats just me.

If she's that hot she could just be an exotic dancer and make 3x as much money. Don't have to worry about tats either...

2016 has brought some interesting threads to PM.

Let the good times roll!

As already stated, a few tats here and there can be sexy but I'm not really into the neck, hands, tits, leg stuff that a lot of these girls are doing now.

Some really smoking hot girls on IG that have gotten entire chest pieces, the whole under the boobs thing and giant thigh tats make them suddenly not so hot to me.

But hey, it's their body, their money - knock it deep. Who are we to say anything about somebody else doing things to their bodies. lol

hand, neck and face tattoos being a red flag?

I mean... maybe im just weird, but if I saw a girl with a tattoo in those areas, it would give me a moment of pause..

to me, it kinda just says "I live for the moment"... and those people are not necessarily the types you want to try to build a strong, lasting relationship with.

the job market certainly is tough nowadays... in some industries more than others, sure... but why do anything that could serve as a barrier to entry?

even then, red flags don't necessarily indicate anything.. just that there might be something to look out for.

Well, I won't disagree with all of what you said but we all need to consider that currently tattoos are envogue like they have never been before... Everybody and they're dogs are getting them... They are far more socially acceptable now more than ever before and take into account that they can be mostly removed as well...

If a person was considering a professional career I wouldn't consider a them crazy to get one unless it was anything above the neck...

yeah, what is time nowadays? why people couldn't do what they like?if they didn't disturb our life, we can choose like them or not, but it should be respected.

Last edited:
Tattoos are anywhere everymore. Sorta depends on where you live, yet I love Little Slice's "aposematism" comment.

For me, the question is: did her nanny drive her to get it after making her a snack? Does she go on shopping trips for $2k jeans? Does she wear jeans to work?

I know I'm gonna take my rich girls to get tattoos when they're 14, so they can get some street cred...right before they get their first Benz. But they gotta earn their own scholarships to clown school.

yet I will have to slap the shit out myself if I come home one day after being married ect and shes getting gang banged.

:banghead:

I wish your "gf" (is she really btw?) coul read that... she'd realize how high you think of her and be in a position to take the best decision of her life: ditch YOU. Not the other way around. :rolleyes:

I've seen my share of narrow minded people in this existence, but here... wow... I'm speechless. Poor girl. :(

How about you just date the girl and give her a chance. Youre guessing about things you dont know.

If anyone here talking about what women will do was so good at predicting the future they would be rich and too busy to hang out on a bodybuilding forum.

My wife is a social worker and got a hummingbird tattooed behind her ear. Hmm, I wonder what she's up to right now.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131