over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Couple Powerlifters i meet and something that shocked me

Bro this is completely normal...
powerlifting cycles for real powerlifters going for top notch elite performance are usually unhealthier than bodybuilding cycles. I'm surprised you don't know this.

The following isn't uncommon:

1g test base
100 to 200 test suspension ed
400 tren base (increase to 1k+ pre comp)
200 anadrol ED
100 dbol or some superdrol preworkout
30mg halo ED pre comp (2weeks precomp)

Sometimes some deca or eq base will be there too around 300-600

The suspension,tren,anadrol are the main compounds fueling everything

Halo and either sdrol/dbol are thrown into the mix preworkout and precompetition.

Just like bodybuilding, there are tons of people with different variations, but this cycle mimics a few people I know doing 800-900s on lifts

The doses didnt suprise me as much as the time on, when he said he had been on everything for 14 months straight is what struck me as odd. He is in medical school to be a doctor too lol but his dead is 810, no straps, no belt, no suite

plz move to beginner forum

im far from a beginner, just never been around powerlifting before. staying on 3-5 grams for years straight is what suprosed me, ive seen insane doses before, just not many guys that i know doing 3-5 grams for years straight with no break

I bodybuild but Dan Green is insane I love the guy if these amounts are true what the hell does he take ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bro this is completely normal...
powerlifting cycles for real powerlifters going for top notch elite performance are usually unhealthier than bodybuilding cycles. I'm surprised you don't know this.

The following isn't uncommon:

1g test base
100 to 200 test suspension ed
400 tren base (increase to 1k+ pre comp)
200 anadrol ED
100 dbol or some superdrol preworkout
30mg halo ED pre comp (2weeks precomp)

Sometimes some deca or eq base will be there too around 300-600

The suspension,tren,anadrol are the main compounds fueling everything

Halo and either sdrol/dbol are thrown into the mix preworkout and precompetition.

Just like bodybuilding, there are tons of people with different variations, but this cycle mimics a few people I know doing 800-900s on lifts

The guy im talking about has never competed either, hes just a recreational powerlifter.

no dude for real, I am lazy and often just eat powder out of the bag, I am doing this with anastrozole right now which is silly... lol no way to weigh out an mg.

I just haven't bothered to buy ea yet... lol

I also use most of my supplements this way: theanine, rhodiola, idebenone,grape seed extract, magnesium taurate, potassium citrate, melatonin, nac, stephania intermediary... uh what else... lol

I take zinc and vit d in caps.

I have just eaten drol out of the bag before, I don't like to do it with wini as much...

I do check my eye ball measurements on a scale from time to time, really I am quite accurate. if I have a powder I am not familiar with I weigh a dose and just remember what it is.

I do not recommend anyone do this.

lol!
:D

Haha yea,weighing powders lol. I weigh food but fuck powders. I'm terible with orals too. I get up in the morning hazy, take all my supps and think shit did I take my anadrol or super drol. if im not sure I go again. Same with caffeine pills. I only need one pre workout but sometime's end up taking 2 or 3 as in not paying attention and im of my Tits in the gym. I can't focus on shit in the morning and in always rushing about as I like to lay in until the last possible second

I bodybuild but Dan Green is insane I love the guy if these amounts are true what the hell does he take ???

None of us know.
But with great certainty,we can hypothesize there's a TON of orals being used.

Dbol/Anadrol/Halo/Superdrol at the same time precontest wouldn't surprise me. Possibly only 3 of those.

Jeremy - ok you're right. To be on that for years straight is bs. He has not been on the orals for years straight.
he probably meant he's been on the test/deca base or just test base for years straight. I'm essentially positive you misunderstood.

Trust me man... there are people doing 900+ and they just cruise on 750test. He's not taking all that. Communication fails 90 percent of the time heh

Last edited:
None of us know.

But with great certainty,we can hypothesize there's a TON of orals being used.

Dbol/Anadrol/Halo/Superdrol at the same time precontest wouldn't surprise me. Possibly only 3 of those.

Yup the secrets of the Pros, part of those inner circles never tell

Cycle used by a 900+ deadlifter:

1g test
100 tren a and 100 npp eod
200 anadrol ed
20 sdrol ed
30mg halo few weeks pre contest

I know it doesn't sound like much but it's because the orals are so damn powerful the mg/mg and lack of injectables are deceiving .

People's cycles will differ alot. Look at Matt Kroc for example. He's into the test/tren/dbol/drol approach. Up to 700+ tren when advanced enough.

Powerlifting truly scares me. I could never ever bring myself to abusing gear so wrecklessly like that. The fact that people are forced to use 3 to 4 orals at once including the most hepatotoxic ones that can really screw your life up is just awful....
heck I think ONE oral is bad enough!!!
TREN is bad enough!!!
mix all this stuff...ugh just ugh.

I sincerely hope and wish halo and PHS are banned from PL although we all know that will never happen.

Last edited:
There are also posers that train saying there going to compete in power lifting taking huge amounts of drugs that never show up at a meet. A few come to mind at my gym. One even being a women.........lol

CG

Why does he use a butter knife when there is a table spoon? lol

That's hardcore if he had been doing as morning routine for 14months straight.

plz move to beginner forum

Ditto! This will be followed by more bodybuilders are better than powerlifters and bodybuilders don't make good fighters. For an encore we will have I know a guy who knows a guy who, than fill in the blank.

Cycle used by a 900+ deadlifter:

1g test
100 tren a and 100 npp eod
200 anadrol ed
20 sdrol ed
30mg halo few weeks pre contest

I know it doesn't sound like much but it's because the orals are so damn powerful the mg/mg and lack of injectables are deceiving .

People's cycles will differ alot. Look at Matt Kroc for example. He's into the test/tren/dbol/drol approach. Up to 700+ tren when advanced enough.

Powerlifting truly scares me. I could never ever bring myself to abusing gear so wrecklessly like that. The fact that people are forced to use 3 to 4 orals at once including the most hepatotoxic ones that can really screw your life up is just awful....
heck I think ONE oral is bad enough!!!
TREN is bad enough!!!
mix all this stuff...ugh just ugh.

I sincerely hope and wish halo and PHS are banned from PL although we all know that will never happen.

With the halo, SD and drol, I'd bet these guys get bloody noses just getting out of bed...

I have a bottle of drol in my stash the I keep telling myself I'm going to use but I can't get the courage to take one... I have a fear of orals. Fear my BP will sky rocket, fear it will disturb my already sensitive GI system and have me on the shitter for days, fear it will make my heart race when training...

im far from a beginner, just never been around powerlifting before. staying on 3-5 grams for years straight is what suprosed me, ive seen insane doses before, just not many guys that i know doing 3-5 grams for years straight with no break

It's just another stupid dosage post, no way to validate anything anyone says, no reason to think it means anything, even the numbers are meaningless, as they don't necessarily represent full strength gear.

Starting a thread about those numbers is completely pointless, there is no reason to think they are representative of any specific kind of user (powerlifters) or that somehow the "norm," it's just another dosage thread that should be deleted, but at the very least, moved to the beginner forum.

It's just another stupid dosage post, no way to validate anything anyone says, no reason to think it means anything, even the numbers are meaningless, as they don't necessarily represent full strength gear.

Starting a thread about those numbers is completely pointless, there is no reason to think they are representative of any specific kind of user (powerlifters) or that somehow the "norm," it's just another dosage thread that should be deleted, but at the very least, moved to the beginner forum.

Without making this an arguement, so your saying that I can't have an educated discussion amongst peers and should be deleted bc you think it's a stupid topic?! Or completely pointless? This is a discussion forum correct?

Tbh ...I honestly would not be afraid of the anadrol if i was forced to use it. I would be afraid of the pH and halo. Would be afraid of Dbol in higher doses too.

Youre right though...some of these guys are insane.
they literally laugh and joke about their nosebleeds.

I have a feeling some people here know who I'm about to talk about...
there's a dude that's a top notch PL.
he states that he figures out his anadrol/dbol dose by just taking as much as he can until his nose bleeds. A bombs till you bleed is the phrase that gets tossed around....
if that ends up being 400mg a day on top of the other orals then so be it...

Really really sad , I have a feeling this dude won't make it past 40 years old. I really just don't see it happening.

:(

Similar to wha was mentioned in bigger stronger faster docu

Without making this an arguement, so your saying that I can't have an educated discussion amongst peers and should be deleted bc you think it's a stupid topic?! Or completely pointless? This is a discussion forum correct?

You answered it yourself.

It's a discussion forum, not a speculation forum were anyone can pull random dosages and compounds out of their ass and state it as fact.

I love how in these threads there is always, always someone who knows exactly what everyone everywhere is taking to a T.

Tbh ...I honestly would not be afraid of the anadrol if i was forced to use it. I would be afraid of the pH and halo. Would be afraid of Dbol in higher doses too.

Youre right though...some of these guys are insane.
they literally laugh and joke about their nosebleeds.

I have a feeling some people here know who I'm about to talk about...
there's a dude that's a top notch PL.
he states that he figures out his anadrol/dbol dose by just taking as much as he can until his nose bleeds. A bombs till you bleed is the phrase that gets tossed around....
if that ends up being 400mg a day on top of the other orals then so be it...

Really really sad , I have a feeling this dude won't make it past 40 years old. I really just don't see it happening.

:(

Their life... not mine... If that is how they choose to live (or die) so be it... they did what they loved and hopefully didn't hurt anyone in the process...

You answered it yourself.

It's a discussion forum, not a speculation forum were people pull random dosages out of their ass and state it as fact.

I love how in these threads there is always, always someone who knows exactly what everyone everywhere is taking to a T.

How is it speculation, when its verbatum what he told me? Is it speculation when you tell someone your hungry? how is it any diffrent.

I could give a fuck about doses and im not asking anyone what they take or what they think someone takes. Im discussing what someone told me they had been taking for over and year straight, and sked others opinions on it.

Its probably more common than i realize, im just very ocd about measuring things accurately from food to gear to a board im cutting

Im like you.. I almost never eye stuff up. A little neurotic about making sure its accurate. Probably OCD but to each there own I guess.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws