over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Couple Powerlifters i meet and something that shocked me

How is it speculation, when its verbatum what he told me? Is it speculation when you tell someone your hungry? how is it any diffrent.

I could give a fuck about doses and im not asking anyone what they take or what they think someone takes. Im discussing what someone told me they had been taking for over and year straight, and sked others opinions on it.

What your friend told you is your problem and if you want to gossip about what random people who never competed tell you and take it as a norm, go for it; however making shit up about what Dan Green and Matt Kroc are taking without having an actual clue about it is just called randomly speculating.

Last edited:
What your friend told you is your problem; however when Dan Green, Matt Kroc and who knows is gonna be brought up in the next "hey guys, what this guy taking" question, it just becomes plain making shit up.

Ok and i agree with that, but where did i ever say Dan Green takes X, and matt kroc takes Y?

Ok and i agree with that, but where did i ever say Dan Green takes X, and matt kroc takes Y?

It's in this thread; apologies if I directed the my original post at you, I was just generally calling it as I saw it and I don't really pay attention to usernames.

It's in this thread; apologies if I directed the my original post at you, I was just generally calling it as I saw it and I don't really pay attention to usernames.

your right SOMEONE ELSE brought it up

PLz delete ! Some young person is going to read this and follow through

right, bc there isnt a ten thousand other dosage threads or mentions anywhere else on this board.

jesus you can go straight to peoples logs and see what they are taking in exaact doses and who they get it from

If every thread in which "some young person" could read it and use it on this forum was deleted we could change this forum name to "Pro fitness bunny" or something like this.

And this forum probably has one of the most balanced thoughts on the internet.

I understand how some may get irritated by these types of threads, but OP was only wanting to discuss thoughts on what someone directly told him. I'm with OP. I come on here and read what I want, skip what I want. I also take a lot of what I read with a grain of salt.

There sure are a lot of self appointed mods on here that wish to dictate what people post and read.

And for what it's worth, I could care less what other people use but sometimes find it entertaining.

BigA has a thread talking about several grams of gear.

Young people have to think a bit too...

This is a drug sport, let's not deny it.

Powerlifted for many years, Went to the teenage nationals 30 years ago. This is what I used as a dumb teenager for that show pretty much the same used today just not as much. Test, Finajet god that was incredible, Dbols, Anadrol and Halo. I also took some adrenaline before the deadlifts began. Most powerlifters I knew that were competing never came off back then only cruised on some test.

well

That cycle seems pretty basic to me. But Im a little heavier than the guy mentioned and I'm trying to be 300lbs also.

BigA has a thread talking about several grams of gear.

Young people have to think a bit too...

This is a drug sport, let's not deny it.

Absolutely. It seems fashionable to downplay the drug aspect recently. There's so many big ripped guys who are only doing a couple hundred mg test and a few iu's growth:rolleyes: I am amazed they dont put the pedal down and be a pro.

Nobody wants a thread deleted when someone claims trt doses. If we shouldn't talk about high doses than shouldn't we start asking for threads mentioning small doses to get deleted?

Just like bodybuilding, it all depends.

I know some guys who move serious weight - 800lb deadlifts - who are lifetime drug free, and in good shape, fairly lean.

I know guys who are fat fucks, benching 750+, who are lifetime drug free.

I guys who take multiple grams of gear who squat 900.

I know strongmen who are drug free. I know strongmen who take multiple grams of gear. I know one strongman who injected 10 kits of Serostim in 1 week to repair a hammie tear. I know a lot of strongmen who toss in EPO on top of their cycles to help with endurance.

I know some guys who move serious weight - 800lb deadlifts - who are lifetime drug free, and in good shape, fairly lean.

I know strongmen who are drug free. I know strongmen who take multiple grams of gear. I know one strongman who injected 10 kits of Serostim in 1 week to repair a hammie tear. I know a lot of strongmen who toss in EPO on top of their cycles to help with endurance.

Really? 5K+ worth of HGH in one week? I don't buy that. Also drug free benching 750lbs? Hmmmm....

Just saying.

Oh that's nothing... I heard from one of the cockroaches that lives in Big Rammy's house that he has been on 8 grams for 3 years. I thought he was Bullshitting me so I texted one of the ants that has been living in his basement, and he also confirmed it

Last edited:

I hope to god that you are purposefully trying to be a troll right now.

Last edited:
Absolutely. It seems fashionable to downplay the drug aspect recently. There's so many big ripped guys who are only doing a couple hundred mg test and a few iu's growth:rolleyes: I am amazed they dont put the pedal down and be a pro.

Nobody wants a thread deleted when someone claims trt doses. If we shouldn't talk about high doses than shouldn't we start asking for threads mentioning small doses to get deleted?

It seems even more fashionable lately to exaggerate already high end dosage to even stupider amounts. Why? I dunno, maybe a bunch of retards likes shock value. Do you want me to point you to the thread were someone asked for a Men's Physique cycle and shit like 3g cycles were offered?

We all know drugs are involved in this sport. Lots of it. But the trend here is getting retarded, to me it's either a deep fascination/obcession with a fact that we all already know about, to the point were it becomes idiotic fanatism with ever growing fantasy doses, or maybe theres a lot of repping for sponsors going on and a little agenda is being pushed, because the pattern sure repeats itself a lot. Who knows. I for sure know there's a few guys who run out of here recently, very credible posters by the way, who seem to share a similar opinion. If you need me to point a finger at whom them are, just look at who isn't posting anymore.

I bat ball back at you. There is a fuckton of guys here that barely look like someone who ever touched gear, yet taking up a huge amounts of whatever compound they can get. If more drugs are the answer then why the fuck don't they put the pedal down and shoot up the fantastic dosages they write about and just be a pro and prove everyone wrong?

I don't give a damn about who's shooting what and how much, nor am I preaching low dosages because I don't follow that myself, but for fuck's sake this high-dose preaching shit every week gets old fast.

Next up a thread about someone's grandmother who's taking 800mg Tren and 2g of test... or the friend of a friend of a friend of Kevin Levrone's sister who can 100% guarantee Kevin shoved raw GH powder into his ass for gains.

Last edited:
I hope to god that you are purposefully trying to be a troll right now.

No, but thanks. I've also watched a guy just before a strongman comp started sitting in the portable shitter injecting 4 syringes of test susp into his thighs.

This thread is about to get locked or deleted. Could have been a pretty good discussion.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131