over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Couple Powerlifters i meet and something that shocked me

No, but thanks. I've also watched a guy just before a strongman comp started sitting in the portable shitter injecting 4 syringes of test susp into his thighs.

I just want to clarify:
You think somebody naturally benched 750 when the world record bencher on grams upon grams of highly potent and dangerous gear doesn't even bench 750.

Clearly a troll. You lost all credibility. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
I just want to clarify:

You think somebody naturally benched 750 when the world record bencher on grams upon grams of highly potent and dangerous gear doesn't even bench 750.

I don't really know much about powerlifting but I love reading about it and watching videos of guys moving big weights. Couple power lifters in my gym, good guys, definitely impressive. What about Tiny Meeker? Guy benched 1102 I think and said he's drug free. You think it's possible to move that much weight without drugs? And raw I think is 750 like you said. Do you think genetics could ever carry you that far? I'm sure I'm way off topic as I stopped reading the whole thread, I just often wondered.

Last edited:
I'm really confused.
are people just purposefully trolling right now?

I'm really confused.

are people just purposefully trolling right now?

Like I said I don't know much about it and was just wondering. My bad. You're always real knowledgable in your posts. Sorry to piss you off nevermind

Bro I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure you weren't trolling. I apologize.

Anyways...
the world record RAW bench is under 750.
it was performed by a guy who was 100 percent for sure abusing a MASSIVE amount of steroids. You see the cycles being written in this thread? Yeah . I promise you it was that or worse.
So yeah even that guy didn't bit 750 natural.

If you're talking about 1000lb benches that means they were EQUIPPED lifting. Not raw lifting.
and they were 100 percent with certainty using a ton of drugs.

It is VERY rare to see even the best world class natural powerlifter champions get in the 400 to 500s on bench. So 600 or 700 or higher is COMPLETELY out of the question naturally.

Last edited:
I don't really know much about powerlifting but I love reading about it and watching videos of guys moving big weights. Couple power lifters in my gym, good guys, definitely impressive. What about Tiny Meeker? Guy benched 1102 I think and said he's drug free. You think it's possible to move that much weight without drugs? And raw I think is 750 like you said. Do you think genetics could ever carry you that far? I'm sure I'm way off topic as I stopped reading the whole thread, I just often wondered.

Eric Spoto hit 722 on drugs.
Ryan Kennely had the shirted bench record (equipped record) and he has talked about taking insulin and then eating raw powders to get more of an effect. Not like Dbol powder; like test and Tren powder.
Tiny Meeker is not drug free and I mentioned Kennelly because he is the best shirted benched out there besides Jason Coker.

Bro I'm sorry. I just wanted to make sure you weren't trolling. I apologize.

Anyways...

the world record RAW bench is under 750.

it was performed by a guy who was 100 percent for sure abusing a MASSIVE amount of steroids. You see the cycles being written in this thread? Yeah . I promise you it was that or worse.

So yeah even that guy didn't bit 750 natural.

If you're talking about 1000lb benches that means they were EQUIPPED lifting. Not raw lifting.

and they were 100 percent with certainty using a ton of drugs.

It is VERY rare to see even the best world class natural powerlifter champions get in the 400 to 500s on bench. So 600 or 700 or higher is COMPLETELY out of the question naturally.

Hey man it's cool. Sorry I ask real newbie questions sometimes but that's exactly what I am. I just finished my first cycle. I like PM because you get straight answers here unlike a lot of the articles I've read. I've learned a lot here. And I guess you have to be real gullible to think genetics will allow you to lift all that weight. Lol. Thanks bro!!

Ive been hanging with a couple guys from the gym that powerlift, the other day we got to talking about doses and compounds.

I was kind of shocked, i always thought we as bodybuilders pushed the envelope at times but these guy are completely neglegent of health.

One guy

5'10 about 265, 17-18% bf but very strong told me

gram test
800 deca
400 tren but bumping to a gram
superdrol
anadrol
epistane
adding Halotestin soon
GH

been on these doses for over a year straight. I was suprised. when i acted suprised he responded with "Thats the low end as far as gear goes" They were really suprised when i told them what i was currently on and what i had planned for the rest of my prep, i got the "thats it?"

The thing that kiled me was he said that for his anadrol, he just sticks a butter knife into the powder and swallows it, doesnt measure anything.

Maybe i shouldnt be suprised, maybe this is the norm, idk. thoughts?

Those guy are idiots. 265 lbs @ 5'10 and 18% BF, yet he thinks he needs all that gear? Worse yet is he thinks it is the "low" end. low end for who? For those guys? It seems so. For everyone? Definitely not. I personally knew and trained with 2 world champion powerlifters (165 lb & 198 lb class) when they were current champions, although they weighed about 190 lbs and 215 lbs most of the year.

The 190 lb guy used 5 mg of D-bol daily all year-round, along with 400 mg/test and 400 mg deca year-round. Before a competition, he would add in 100 mg tren ace/week (he did only one weekly injection with the ace ester--not to smart), 50 mg Anadrol daily, and 20 mg Halotestin daily.

Although he was a lighter guy trying to stay within his weight class, he was amazingly strong and used a fraction of the doses your buddies are claiming to use. The 215 lbs guy went a bit higher, but nothing drastic. Total gear dose was well under 2 grams/week.

They were world champions, likely stronger than your buddies despite the weight difference, and yet they used significantly less. Of course, many powerlifters do use massive dosages, but usually only the guys in the upper or unlimited weight classes.

There is no "norm" across the board--dosages can vary significantly from person to person. Personally, I think the guy you described is being a moron. No offense.

^ It's weird that you say that

I know this guy who injects Tren Ace once a week too... 100mgs.

He is REALLY in a good shape, physique guy, so I didn't have the ballz to tell him that's just a fucking waste of TREN LOL... and he was really serious about it

^ It's weird that you say that

I know this guy who injects Tren Ace once a week too... 100mgs.

He is REALLY in a good shape, physique guy, so I didn't have the ballz to tell him that's just a fucking waste of TREN LOL... and he was really serious about it

Not exactly a waste of tren, I believe... More like several cycles of 2 days followed by 5 days off... It's a roller coaster and not smart at all, but I bet it does something.

Those guy are idiots. 265 lbs @ 5'10 and 18% BF, yet he thinks he needs all that gear? Worse yet is he thinks it is the "low" end. low end for who? For those guys? It seems so. For everyone? Definitely not. I personally knew and trained with 2 world champion powerlifters (165 lb & 198 lb class) when they were current champions, although they weighed about 190 lbs and 215 lbs most of the year.

The 190 lb guy used 5 mg of D-bol daily all year-round, along with 400 mg/test and 400 mg deca year-round. Before a competition, he would add in 100 mg tren ace/week (he did only one weekly injection with the ace ester--not to smart), 50 mg Anadrol daily, and 20 mg Halotestin daily.

Although he was a lighter guy trying to stay within his weight class, he was amazingly strong and used a fraction of the doses your buddies are claiming to use. The 215 lbs guy went a bit higher, but nothing drastic. Total gear dose was well under 2 grams/week.

They were world champions, likely stronger than your buddies despite the weight difference, and yet they used significantly less. Of course, many powerlifters do use massive dosages, but usually only the guys in the upper or unlimited weight classes.

There is no "norm" across the board--dosages can vary significantly from person to person. Personally, I think the guy you described is being a moron. No offense.

No offense taken Mike, I agree that he's being wreck less and dumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want to clarify:

Oh, now my feelings are hurt.

It was 2008; the bencher was the current UT state record holder in the SHW unlimited category, and the gym was in Salt Lake City. I remember joking with the guy who benched 750, and saying "Well, Dave, your bench is only 1.5x my deadlift." Dave passed multiple drug tests, and was (and remains) very anti-drug.

Believe it or not, there are some strong, drug-free people in this world.

Another natural is Mike Tuchscherer. Mike benches right around 500, raw, in the IPF. I've watched Mike bench close to 500 for reps in my garage. Mike is lifetime drug free - again, he's taken multiple drug tests, in nearly every competition, and I know him personally, and he does not use drugs.

Again, believe it or not, there are some strong, drug-free people in this world.

They are in the extreme minority.

I agree, there are some very strong drug free lifters. But I've also competed in meets where known users "Passed" the drug screen. Usually bigger names at meets where they are somehow connected to the meet promoter.

In some instances they weren't even tested.

Face it, in a lot of cases it's like deflating a football. You try to get away with everything you can.

I agree, there are some very strong drug free lifters. But I've also competed in meets where known users "Passed" the drug screen. Usually bigger names at meets where they are somehow connected to the meet promoter.

In some instances they weren't even tested.

Face it, in a lot of cases it's like deflating a football. You try to get away with everything you can.

No argument from me. Drug use is clearly pervasive, at every level.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, either. I do have a problem with somebody who uses competing in a meet that is supposed to be drug free; otherwise...hey, it does open the door for a lot more people to compete at a higher level. I think that's a good thing.

Personally, I'm not a fan of high dosages. It's taken me years, but I have a respectable squat and deadlift. My "cycles" are most guy's TRT. That's my personal decision, however, and if anybody wants to use multiple grams per week of test, or whatever, that is their personal decision, and I respect it.

What's the meaning of this, for us non-Americans?

The NFL, American Football..........AFC Conference football championship,
The Patriots under-inflated their footballs beneath the rules lower limits so the quarterback could get a better grip on the balls in a cold and rainy game.

Of course nobody knows how it happened and the QB didn't notice during the game......lol

Cycle used by a 900+ deadlifter:

1g test
100 tren a and 100 npp eod
200 anadrol ed
20 sdrol ed
30mg halo few weeks pre contest

I know it doesn't sound like much but it's because the orals are so damn powerful the mg/mg and lack of injectables are deceiving .

People's cycles will differ alot. Look at Matt Kroc for example. He's into the test/tren/dbol/drol approach. Up to 700+ tren when advanced enough.

Powerlifting truly scares me. I could never ever bring myself to abusing gear so wrecklessly like that. The fact that people are forced to use 3 to 4 orals at once including the most hepatotoxic ones that can really screw your life up is just awful....
heck I think ONE oral is bad enough!!!
TREN is bad enough!!!
mix all this stuff...ugh just ugh.

I sincerely hope and wish halo and PHS are banned from PL although we all know that will never happen.
Considering there are maybe 5 people to ever pull 900 raw I'm questioning who that is lol

Honestly my experience is very much the opposite. I know some bodybuilders who take a ton of shit. Some who have switched to Pl and now take much less.

I train at a Pl gym where we have quite a few high national level competitors, and most of us never run over 1g of total aas. Most of us rarely if ever use orals. Maybe 2-3 wk pre meet. Long cruises(under 200mg test) etc

Just like in bodybuilding some guys use a lot some use less. Even at the highest level. There's people who if they told you what they use you'd call them liars because it isn't as much as you'd guess. Then others taking everything and you're like "fuck you're really not that strong for taking all that".

Dan Green for one isn't taking what most of you would guess. It's definitely less.

Shit you see people on here talking about cycles similar to those posted and they're not powerlifters. A lot of times it seems like the "recreational" guys take more than the legit lifters.

That said I've been taking to a few guys in my gym lately about doses and I wonder how much of the gear these 3g a week guys take is underdosed or shit.

You got a PM bro. Keep it on the D/L.

Why does he use a butter knife when there is a table spoon? lol

That's hardcore if he had been doing as morning routine for 14months straight.

pppppffffffff!!!!

fuck a tbs!

tomorrow im using a machete!

lol!

actually I use these little plastic ice cream spoons, they are way to small to actually eat ice cream with! lol!

they are super cute!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
roydavis474