over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Curcumin: Overhyped trend?

Hi.
could you share your curcumin-protocol for healing up your epicondylitis?

Thank you.
nothing complicated mate..

take 2 caps curcumin phytosome dr best brand 3-4 times a day if inflammation is really bad. so 6-8 caps a day. then when inflammation comes down and u feel pain free take 3-4 caps a day for maintenance and to keep overall systematic inflammation down.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

nothing complicated mate..

take 2 caps curcumin phytosome dr best brand 3-4 times a day if inflammation is really bad. so 6-8 caps a day. then when inflammation comes down and u feel pain free take 3-4 caps a day for maintenance and to keep overall systematic inflammation down.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Thank you very much...I´ll try it!!!

I am the one that proposed curcumin for exactly what is the problem in the bodybuilding genre. You see all these guys dying from ages 36 to 54? cardiomyopathy and heart failure? Do you think thats going to show up on bloodwork? About the only thing that is going to show up on bloodwork with curcumin is lessening of inflammation (and again your worried about your heart...there you go)

YOU NEED TO DO THIS

Go to google and put in

curcumin cardiomyopathy

curcumin cardiac remodeling

and read about something that has virtually NOTHING to do with bloodwork but sure looks like it is very potent at the very thing that all these bodybuilders are dying of and suffering from.

bodybuilding enlarges the heart, steroids enlarge the heart, GH+ steroids + bodybuilding REALLY enlarges the heart..... and you probably wont be told by a physician that "im sorry you are in heart failure and we need to put you on a transplant list" until its too late....heres a compound that has been shown to stop cardiomyopathy, reduce inflammation, and remodel the heart (health wise).....and your bloodwork is pretty much going to tell you jack shit while that is happening.

Last year I was diognosed with heart failure and 1st stage kidney failure... I was suffering from shortness of breath, weakness in my limbs, lightheadedness and fainting spells upon mild exertion,. It even got to the point that I would lose control of my bladder when over exerting myself cardivascularly. I was tired all the time and couldn't sleep lying flat without feeling short of breath. In the morning I would cough up blood for hours... my blood work and EKG's came back fine every time I went to see a doctor ant told them about my symptoms. My blood pressure was 120-130/70-80 and I was 34 at the time. I was sent home three times with no answers. No red flags at all. I was prescribed anti histamine, albuteral inhaler, antacids, cortisteroids, antibiotics and so on. This went on for about a year.

They finally took me serious when I took pictures of the blood i was coughing up in the mornig and by this time my kidneys were failing also so I was peeing what looked to be largely blood. That shit finally got their attention. The only markers were high white blood cell count and in the end my blood work showed markers for heart stress and cardiovascular inflammation. Still I was not diognosed with heart failure until a week later after I had a ultrasound on the heart. I was told that only 30-35% of the blood going into my heart was being pumped out of it. According to my doctor a male my age and activity level should be at 60-75% so it was not looking good. One of my valves was stiff, misshapen, and not closing all the way. I can't rember the exact diagnoses but it was fucked up. My hear is also very large and that was also a cause for concern. This shit is for real... it's straight scary when it happens and life changing. I didn't even use any growth and I took long breaks from juice and trained natural as much time as enhanced.

The doctors "life saving treatment" was huge doses of prednisone!!! It may have saved my kidneys but after a year of 200mg e/d of prednisone I was up to 425lbs and my blood pressure was averaging 160/100 and I felt like absolute shit. My idiot cardiologist couldn't give me any real advice except to stop eating meat and salt. I told her to fuck off... literally! It wasn't my diet that caused this shit I had been eating clean for fucking years! My calories were high but everything was clean. When this started I was 320 pounds and you could see the outline of my Abs with veins everywhere... until I started holding water from the heart failure. The point being that besides prescribing drugs my doctor was worthless and preaching to the choir. In fact this choir new thier shit better than thier preacher...

Now I am completely free of all the heart failure symptoms... my cardio is not great and I do get out of breath but I'm way out of shape and battling to get back to a healthy state with no gear and no stims... I blast curcumin and boswelic acids daily. I take carditone and hawthorn. Garlic, krill, cissus, nattokinase, bromelain, serrapeptase, ashwaganda, astraugolous, and ginger... i credit these with what my doctors have called a miraculous recovery. My heart is back up to pumping 60% of the blood out and the problematic valve is functioning almost normally. There has been major remodeling in my heart and though I'm still considered to be in heart failure it just to be on the safe side. This all took place in the last 9 months after getting off prednisone. My number one go to for that whole 9 moths was curcumin!

Curcumin is for fucking real!!!

Last edited:
Last year I was diognosed with heart failure and 1st stage kidney failure... I was suffering from shortness of breath, weakness in my limbs, lightheadedness and fainting spells upon mild exertion,. It even got to the point that I would lose control of my bladder when over exerting myself cardivascularly. I was tired all the time and couldn't sleep lying flat without feeling short of breath. In the morning I would cough up blood for hours... my blood work and EKG's came back fine every time I went to see a doctor ant told them about my symptoms. My blood pressure was 120-130/70-80 and I was 34 at the time. I was sent home three times with no answers. No red flags at all. I was prescribed anti histamine, albuteral inhaler, antacids, cortisteroids, antibiotics and so on. This went on for about a year.

They finally took me serious when I took pictures of the blood i was coughing up in the mornig and by this time my kidneys were failing also so I was peeing what looked to be largely blood. That shit finally got their attention. The only markers were high white blood cell count and in the end my blood work showed markers for heart stress and cardiovascular inflammation. Still I was not diognosed with heart failure until a week later after I had a ultrasound on the heart. I was told that only 30-35% of the blood going into my heart was being pumped out of it. According to my doctor a male my age and activity level should be at 60-75% so it was not looking good. One of my valves was stiff, misshapen, and not closing all the way. I can't rember the exact diagnoses but it was fucked up. My hear is also very large and that was also a cause for concern. This shit is for real... it's straight scary when it happens and life changing. I didn't even use any growth and I took long breaks from juice and trained natural as much time as enhanced.

The doctors "life saving treatment" was huge doses of prednisone!!! It may have saved my kidneys but after a year of 200mg e/d of prednisone I was up to 425lbs and my blood pressure was averaging 160/100 and I felt like absolute shit. My idiot cardiologist couldn't give me any real advice except to stop eating meat and salt. I told her to fuck off... literally! It wasn't my diet that caused this shit I had been eating clean for fucking years! My calories were high but everything was clean. When this started I was 320 pounds and you could see the outline of my Abs with veins everywhere... until I started holding water from the heart failure. The point being that besides prescribing drugs my doctor was worthless and preaching to the choir. In fact this choir new thier shit better than thier preacher...

Now I am completely free of all the heart failure symptoms... my cardio is not great and I do get out of breath but I'm way out of shape and battling to get back to a healthy state with no gear and no stims... I blast curcumin and boswelic acids daily. I take carditone and hawthorn. Garlic, krill, cissus, nattokinase, bromelain, serrapeptase, ashwaganda, astraugolous, and ginger... i credit these with what my doctors have called a miraculous recovery. My heart is back up to pumping 60% of the blood out and the problematic valve is functioning almost normally. There has been major remodeling in my heart and though I'm still considered to be in heart failure it just to be on the safe side. This all took place in the last 9 months after getting off prednisone. My number one go to for that whole 9 moths was curcumin!

Goddamn dude! Doctor's are really hit and miss, and misdiagnoses and misshapen drug prescriptions kill a shit ton of people yearly. I'm glad you advocated for yourself and began your own recovery by doing your research.

Wow that's a hell of a story. I'm really glad to hear things have really improved for you. Which brand of curcumin are you taking and how much of it?

Wow that's a hell of a story. I'm really glad to hear things have really improved for you. Which brand of curcumin are you taking and how much of it?

Yeah And this is the first time I have actually brought it up here... It was a lot to face and I had to make a lot of changes to my lifestyle. Mainly TRT level doses now and I still have a lot of work to do. As for the curcumin I use I use jarrow or doctors best phytosome veriety at About 3-4 servings a day....

Attachments

• IMG_1627.jpg
    IMG_1627.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 293
How exactly do you know it's the curcumin doing the job when you're taking 13 things at the same time?

Currently I take more like 25 things... however I did not use most of those things until recently. I have consitantly taken bromilain, fish oil, garlic, and a joint product. About 15 months ago I began tapering of the prednisone. At the point I reached about 50mg a day and under it became abundantly clear that I needed to supplement with somthing to help control systematic inflammation. My adrenals were completely shut down. My entire body hurt. Every joint, every muscle... it was horrible. About 3 months into the taper I began taking Curcumin and serrapeptase. So about a year ago. My heart was still in the same state at that point. I had made minimal improvements and my blood pressure was up 30 points both measurements from beginning prednisone treatment. It was not looking good. I weighed 425 pounds and I could barely walk let alone work out.

After adding the serrapeptase and curcumin I noticed a definite change in my pain and inflammation levels. I used serrapeptase for two months but could not afford to continue. So from month ten to until about 3 months ago I was only using curcumin, fish/krill oil, bromalain,and garlic... I can rule out fish oil, bromalainl and, garlic because I have always taken them... for years. Before, during, and after heart failure.

3 months ago I added boswellia, natto, and a adrenal fatigue product that contained most the other hearbs I listed. I can rule them out as the main compounds responsible for the changes in my condition because my last doctors appointment was only a week or two after I added those products. At that appointment they told me that I had made tremendous improvements and that my heart was now just inside heathy peramiters... my doctor called it "miraculous". However I still had high blood pressure so I added the carditone and hawthorn... post doctors appointment.

Now I cannot attribute every positive effect I experienced to curcumin but it is the only compound I used the entire recovery process. Some of those listed as I said I have always used so I don't believe they responsible for the heart remodeling. Most of the other had been added only a few weeks prior to my latest tests which showd miraculous changes. This is why I believe curcumin was the main compound responsible for the effects I have had.

Well that and that there is scientific studies that back up that assumption...

Currently I take more like 25 things... however I did not use most of those things until recently. I have consitantly taken bromilain, fish oil, garlic, and a joint product. About 15 months ago I began tapering of the prednisone. At the point I reached about 50mg a day and under it became abundantly clear that I needed to supplement with somthing to help control systematic inflammation. My adrenals were completely shut down. My entire body hurt. Every joint, every muscle... it was horrible. About 3 months into the taper I began taking Curcumin and serrapeptase. So about a year ago. My heart was still in the same state at that point. I had made minimal improvements and my blood pressure was up 30 points both measurements from beginning prednisone treatment. It was not looking good. I weighed 425 pounds and I could barely walk let alone work out.

After adding the serrapeptase and curcumin I noticed a definite change in my pain and inflammation levels. I used serrapeptase for two months but could not afford to continue. So from month ten to until about 3 months ago I was only using curcumin, fish/krill oil, bromalain,and garlic... I can rule out fish oil, bromalainl and, garlic because I have always taken them... for years. Before, during, and after heart failure.

3 months ago I added boswellia, natto, and a adrenal fatigue product that contained most the other hearbs I listed. I can rule them out as the main compounds responsible for the changes in my condition because my last doctors appointment was only a week or two after I added those products. At that appointment they told me that I had made tremendous improvements and that my heart was now just inside heathy peramiters... my doctor called it "miraculous". However I still had high blood pressure so I added the carditone and hawthorn... post doctors appointment.

Now I cannot attribute every positive effect I experienced to curcumin but it is the only compound I used the entire recovery process. Some of those listed as I said I have always used so I don't believe they responsible for the heart remodeling. Most of the other had been added only a few weeks prior to my latest tests which showd miraculous changes. This is why I believe curcumin was the main compound responsible for the effects I have had.

Well that and that there is scientific studies that back up that assumption...
Just picked up some Turmeric/Curcumin....I had rotator cuff surgery a few years ago and lately been having shoulder joint pain, sometimes to the point I can't even hold the bar to squat, have to use squat machine, hacks and. Leg presses

Sent from my VS987 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Just picked up some Turmeric/Curcumin....I had rotator cuff surgery a few years ago and lately been having shoulder joint pain, sometimes to the point I can't even hold the bar to squat, have to use squat machine, hacks and. Leg presses

Sent from my VS987 using Professional Muscle mobile app
I've got a rotator issue and it's not helping at all.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've got a rotator issue and it's not helping at all.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I agree... cucurmin is good for systematic inflammation. If you have an actively healing injury it helps with swelling and healing but old injuries that involve scar tissue, arthritis, chronically painful things it will not heal them.

If you wanna take a chance on somthing that may break down old scar tissue and therefore possibly fix old poorly healed arthritic injuries you should try high dose serrapeptase. It is a very powerful proteolytic (protein digesting) enzyme which breaks down primarily fibrin which is the protein which forms scar tissue and caused most arthritic formations...

I agree... cucurmin is good for systematic inflammation. If you have an actively healing injury it helps with swelling and healing but old injuries that involve scar tissue, arthritis, chronically painful things it will not heal them.

If you wanna take a chance on somthing that may break down old scar tissue and therefore possibly fix old poorly healed arthritic injuries you should try high dose serrapeptase. It is a very powerful proteolytic (protein digesting) enzyme which breaks down primarily fibrin which is the protein which forms scar tissue and caused most arthritic formations...
How high of a dosage are u talkin here? Also natto? How high of a dosage?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

How high of a dosage are u talkin here? Also natto? How high of a dosage?

Start out at 250,000 spu 3x daily.
Can double the dose if needed.

This is the brand I use... there are a few more that are comparably dosed and priced.

Attachments

• IMG_1701.jpg
    IMG_1701.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 211
Natto is another strong proteolytic enzyme that from my reasearch is most active within the vascular system and heart... it too breaks down fibrin. I would dose it at 200,000 fdu 3 x daily for a high dose protocol.

Natto is another strong proteolytic enzyme that from my reasearch is most active within the vascular system and heart... it too breaks down fibrin. I would dose it at 200,000 fdu 3 x daily for a high dose protocol.
Awesome thanks u got a brand u recommend? For natto or does the other one u posted have natto as well?

Correction I meant 2000 fdu not 200,000... you can double that to 4000 fdu also.

Awesome thanks u got a brand u recommend? For natto or does the other one u posted have natto as well?

Doctors best or jarrow... 100mg=2,000 fibrin digesting units
Mental refreshment brand on Amazon 200mg=4,000 fdu

What's the difference between the jarrow brand curcumin phytosome meriva and the jarrow brand curcumin bcm95? They are both at the same price point? So confused

What's the difference between the jarrow brand curcumin phytosome meriva and the jarrow brand curcumin bcm95? They are both at the same price point? So confused

Bcm95 is a standardized 95% curcumin extract that is normally paired with pepper extract (bioperine) to enhance absorption...

Curcumin phytosome (meriva) is curcumin extract mixed wth phospholipids to enhance absorption.

Studies indicate Meriva absorbs better but both are good quality products. I use the phytosome product and always take it with fish or kril oil.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131